Author has written 5 stories for Black Jewels Trilogy, Harry Potter, and X-Men: The Movie.
Hi, this is Kvaes Varetnai.
I'm currently working on a a fanfic that involves the Harry Potter and the X-Men, Crossover no Jutsu!!! I don't know how it will turn out, but it should be alright (at least I think it will...)
Um.. so anyways... I have written 2 poems and 1 story for fanfic. Themes of these are, the Black Jewels Trilogy, Harry Potter and X-men. I have deleted several of my stories at this time as I found they were not as good as I had thought when I wrote them.
Ugh... I know that i have been really lazy in updating, but I have figured out a new way of doing things... First, I write a whole lot of chapters, then I update one at a time so that I can write more while you read more... It's a win-win suitation... I think...
Some things about me...
I am nineteen, soon to turn twenty. I go to Polytechnic (think College or University... only with less exams), and have started my second year of Art School; majoring in Jewellery and Metalsmithing.
So... Favourite things at the moment...
Books: Merry Gentry Novels by Laurell K. Hamilton, Dark-Hunter Series by Sherrilyn Kenyon, Southern Vampire Mysteries by Charlaine Harris, Hannibal Lecter Series by Thomas Harris, Carpathian Novels by Christine Feehan, Stephanie Plum Novels by Janet Evanovich, the Black Jewels Trilogy by Anne Bishop... Will think of more later when the coffee has kicked in...
Manga/Anime: Bleach, Elfen Lied, Vampire Knight, Claymore, Fruits Basket, Hana-Kimi, Gintama, Darker than Black, Death Note, Shakugan no Shana, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai, Samurai Champloo, Mai HiME, Mai Otome, Loveless,Naruto, Hellsing and Suicide Island... Like wise, will think of more after coffee has kicked in...
Movies: REPO! THE GENTIC OPERA (Is my absolute favourite at the moment), Labyrinth (just for the David Bowie songs), Cry Baby, Covenant, The Craft, Van Helsing, Francis Coppla's Dracula, Goodbye Porkpie and Wild Hogs
Colour: Green... Sort of...
~25 things to do in an elevator!~
1. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead while muttering: "Shut up, damnit, all of you just shut UP!"
2. Whistle the first seven notes of "It's a Small World" incessantly.
3. Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside ask: "Got enough air in there."
4. Offer name tags to everyone getting on the elevator. Wear yours upside-down.
5. Stand silent and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
6. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act embarrassed when they open by themselves.
7. Greet everyone getting on the elevator with a warm handshake and ask them to call you Admiral.
8. On the highest floor, hold the door open and demand that it stay open untill you hear the penny you dropped downt he shaft go 'plink' at the bottom.
9. Stare, grinning, at another passenger for a while, and then announce: "I've got new socks on!"
10. When at least 8 people have boarded, moan from the back: "Oh, no, not now, bleeped motion sickness!"
11. Meow occasionally.
12. Holler "Chutes away!" whenever the elevator descends.
13. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
14. Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce "You're one of THEM!" and move to the far corner of the elevator.
15. Wear a puppy on your hand and talk to the other passengers 'through' it.
16. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask "is that your beeper?"
17. Say "Ding!" at each floor.
18. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push the red buttons.
19. Listen to the elevator walls with a stethoscrope.
20. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers that this is your 'personal space.'
21. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
22. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
23. Wear 'X-Ray Specs' and leer suggestively at other passengers.
24. Stop at every floor, run off the elevator, then run back on.
25. Set up a desk in the elevator, then ask whenever the doors open, 'Do you have an appointment?'
l_ _lll_ _ _ _ llllllllllllllllllllll_llll_ _llllllllllll_llllllllllllllll_llllllllllll_llll_ _ llll_ _ _ _ _ _ lll _ _ l
l_ _llllll_ _ _ _ _ llll_ _ lll_llll_ _llll_ _ _llll_ _ llll_llll _ lll_llll_ _ llll _ _ _ _ _ llllll _ _ l
l_ _ _llllll_ _lll_ _lllllllllll_ _llll_ _llllllllllll_llllllllllllllll_llll_ _ _llllllllllllllll_ _ lll_ _ lllllll_ _ _l
ll _ llllllll_ _lllll_ _llll_ _ lll_llll_ _llll_ _ _llll_ _ llll_llll _ lll_llll_ _ llll _ _ llllll_ _llllllll _ ll
llll_ _llllllll_lllllll_llllllllllllllllll_llllllll_llllllllllll_llll_ _ lllllllllllllllllll_llll_ _ llllllllll_lllllll_llllllll_ _llll
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllll_ _ _ _ _ _ _ l lllllll_ll_ll _lll_ _ _ lllllllllll_l_ _ _ _ _ _ _llllllllllllllllllllllllllll
l_lllllllllllllllllllllllll_ _ _ _ _ _ _ l _ lll_ _ll _lll_llllllll_ llll_ _ l_ _ _ _ _ _ _lllllllllllllllllllllllll_l
l_ _lllllllllllllllllllll_ _ _ _ _ _ _ l _lll_ _ _ lll_ _ _ _lllllllllll_l_ _ _ _ _ _ _lllllllllllllllllllll_ _l
l_ _ _lllllllllllllllll_ _ _ _ _ _ _ l_lll_ _ _ lll_ _ _ _ _lll_ _ l_ _ _ _ _ _ _lllllllllllllllll_ _ _l