Author has written 6 stories for Catch-22, Andy Griffith Show, Doctor Who, Breaking Bad, and StarTrek: The Original Series.
Here's my profile...
I'm about so tall, but not towering or tiny by any means.
I'm as old as I feel, but not as young as I look.
I'm just big enough so that my clothes fit, but there's always more on the rack, somewhere, should that change.
I only generalize when it suits me. Other times, I try to be as specific as possible. Which am I being now?
Your guess is as good as any!
As for my gender, I could just tell you, but that would be too easy. Besides, I'd rather you read my profile and stories, and then decide for yourself.
My favorite Authors include, but are not limited to:
1) Chuck Palahniuk (spell that name three times fast!)
2) Kurt Vonnegut Jr.
3) George Orwell
4) Joseph Heller (Catch-22 only. I was re-reading this when I picked my pen name)
5) Geoffrey Chaucer (Yes, really!)
6) Nathanial Hawthorne (Young Goodman Brown in particular.)
I'm a fan of a few TV shows:
1) House MD (This last season, not so much)
2) Monk (What a crappy ending that show had!!!)
3) Dr. Who
4) Almost any Star Trek (Yes, I'm a picky Trekkie)
7) Breaking Bad
About my stories:
I'm just beginning to write, and I'm sure it shows. I try to improve with every story, if not every chapter. I hope you'll review after reading! I look forward to any constructive criticism
you care to give.