Author has written 3 stories for Charlie Bone, 39 Clues, and Lunar Chronicles.
If you really want to know much about me you will read to the bottom of the page. If you could care less... go away.
Okay, so guess what.
I now have a new 39 Clues story up. Pretty epic, and I'm really excited about it. A little complication, little bit of romance, and a heck of lot of arguing. FUN!
Anyway, I must warn the general public that I am short on time and privledges, ergo I update probably about once or twice a month. From what I have heard from your guy's reveiws, my story is pretty good so, hey there's a plus. I know that my grammer is lacking and needs work but I'm lucky that my story is okay so that is technically, better than nothing.
Meh. What now?
Various books series I HIGHLY recommend are... (in no specific order)
The Ranger's Apprentice Series -- This EPIC fantasy talks about a boy who gets into a secret society of Rangers. Takes place in an alternitive Middle Ages. WAY better than I make it seem. Seriously though, if you enjoy some of the other books I'm going to list here, odds are you'll love these too.
The Harry Potter series -- Need I say more. If you haven't heard of these, get out from under whatever rock you've been living under, and get reading. Another EPIC fantasy.
The Artemis Fowl Series -- Imagine a twelve year old... now imagine that he is a child prodigy... Now imagine that he is a freakin' criminal mastermind and you have Artemis Fowl. Only read if you know and understand big words. The first book you may have to get through, but after that you're home free.
The Hunger Games Trilogy -- Death, blood, and a helluva lot of romance. Not my favorite, but they were really good. Various 'adult' material included. Read at your own risk.
The Looking Glass Wars Trilogy -- An amazing Alice in Wonderland twist. A little bit of blood and heart-wrenching suspense. One of my personal favorites. I seriously LOVE these books. One of my most treasured in my library.
Maximum Ride -- I guess the only reason I read these anymore is because I am already stuck and HAVE to finish the series. Bird/Kid hybrids with powers. Pretty cool.
The Percy Jackson and the Olympians series -- The most AMAZING series in the WORLD!!! I love these. Meet a kid who is half human and half greek god. Sounds a little lame but on the contrary it is EPIC!!!!
The Heroes of Olympus series -- Sequel series to the above. Also pretty much epic.
The Kane Chronicles -- Another book by the same author of Percy Jackson. These are with the Egyptian gods, but pretty different from the Olympians series. A brother and sister on an adventure. Read it.
For now, I have forgotten a couple others. I might remember... Maybe not. We'll see.
If you hate hypocrites and are one yourself, copy and paste this into your profile
If you've ever wished that a fictional character existed, copy and paste this into your profile
Ninety-five percent of teenagers are concerned about being popular. If you are part of the five percent that is not, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are a Christian, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever had a mad laughing fit do to exhaustian, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you support EmmaTancred, copy and paste this into your profile
If you like odd things and can't help it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If your a Harry Potter fan, copy and paste this into your profile
Copy this to your profile if you ever pushed the door that said pull.
If you have over 300 novels in your room and think its odd people gawk at them, copy this to your profile. (well close to at least)
Did you know the average American only reads 3 books a year? If you don't believe that it's even possible to read that little, copy and paste this onto your profile. (see i am american and totally can't believe that. i'll die if i don't read at lease one a week.)
If you have embarrassing memories that make you want to smack yourself/someone else, copy this into your profile.
Admitting you are weird means you are normal. Saying that you are normal is odd. If you admit that you are weird and like it, copy this onto your profile.
If you are obsessed with FanFiction, put this into your profile
If Fanfiction is your way of escaping reality and the rest of the boring people in the world and truly "unleashing your imagination" then paste this in your profile and add your name: Emerald Princess 14, StardustFromThePlanetGallifrey, NarnianFairypirateatwilight, Storms-Are-My-Nature, ShadowRose18, evil-geniuses-4-dummies
If you think you've read over a hundred fanfictions, copy and paste this into you're profile. (i have no proof but i'm pretty sure i have)
If you would love to stay a night in a library, copy and paste this on your profile (it would be weird but totally sweet!)
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile. (sadly i have. my little sister came up to me while i was doing the dishes and talking to myself and gave me a look that asked "what planet are you from?")
If you hate those irritating mosquitos giving you mosquito bites, copy this in your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you easily finish one novel a day, copy this onto your profile.
If people think you are mentally insane...copy and paste this onto your profile. (once in a while)
If you've ever tripped where there is a WATCH YOUR STEP SIGN copy this into your profile.
If keyboards hate you copy and paste this into your profile!
If you are obsessed with FanFiction copy this into your profile
If you have a true friend, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you've ever read started to read a chapter in a fanfiction, got side-tracked, and forgot to review and realized it after the author posted another chapter, copy and paste this on your profile.
Being unique is thinking outside the box, reading between the lines, coloring out of pictures, dancing to the tune of your own drummer, and having a heck of a better good time than other people. If you're unique, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile. (ugh)
If you have a very wide variety of interests, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you love the rain, copy and paste this to your profile. (especially in my home sweet home!)
If you know and understand the philosophy that, if you are normal, then your life MUST be boring, then copy and paste this into your profile.
THE 6 INDISPUTABLE TRUTHS OF LIFE
1) You cannot stick your tongue out of your mouth and look up at the ceiling at the same time.
2) All idiots after reading #1 will try it.
3) And then discover that #1 is a lie.
4) Your smiling now because you're an idiot.
5) You now will send this to another idiot.
6) And now there is a stupid smile on your face.
I had to put this up here, because i fall for them every time.
States to Ponder
1) Nothing sucks more than the minute your in an argument and you realize that you're wrong.
2) I totally take back all those times that I didn't want to take a nap when I was younger.
3) There is a great need for a sarcasm font.
4) How the Hell are you suppose to fold a fitted sheet?! Seriously, how!?
5) Was learning cursive really necessary?
6) Map Quest really needs to start giving directions on #5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my own neighborhood.
7) Bad decisions make really good stories.
8) You never know when it will strike, but there comes a time when you realize that you're just not going to get anything done.
9)Can we all agree just to ignore whatever comes after Blu-Ray. I would NOT like to have to start my collection over again.
10) I'm always slightly afraid when Word asks me if i want to save any changes to my 10 page research paper, I swear I didn't make any changes to.
11) I hate it when i miss a call by one ring (Hello? Hello), but when I immediately call back it rings 9 times then goes to voice mail. What did they do? Drop the phone and run away?
12) I keep some people's phone numbers just so I know who to ingore.
13) I think the freezer deserves a light as well.
14) I find that more often than not, I'll re-watch a a movie that I had watched as a little kid, and then I realize that I had no idea what the movie was about.
15) The only time I am happy to stop at a red light, is when I'm trying to finish a text.
16) How many times is it appropriate to ask "What," before you just nod and smile when you still don't have an idea what the other person is talking about?
17) There is no worse feeling than the millisecond that you are sure you're going to die after leaning to far back in your chair.
18) As a driver I hate pedestrians, as a pedestrian I hate drivers, but no matter what mode of transportation, I always hate cyclists.
19) Sometimes, I look down at my watch three consecutive times and still not know what time it is.
20) Even under ideal conditions people have trouble locating their car keys in their pockets, finding their cell phone, or pinning the tail on the donkey- but I'd bet that everyone can find and push the snooze button from three feet away, in about 1.7 seconds, eyes closed, first time, every time!
TA DA!! the end.
That is until I find more random things to put on here.