Author has written 2 stories for Pokémon, and Codename: Kids Next Door.
Wait, Sadako's actually making a profile? No freakin' way!
Name: Sadako Star the Wolf (Or if you want to get technical, Rachel)
Age: Modern Age--wait, you mean how old I am?
Interests: Video games(mostly Sonic), fanfics, music, spriting, visiting PokeCommunity & GTS/GPX, talking to friends, RPing
(It's a four-way if you can't make that out, I'm not sure who to choose for Tails...)
Codename: Kids Next Door
Fanfic Progress: I've created a lot of fics, though I usually just keep them private/only show to friends, mainly since I use OCs in most of them. Though, I do get to upload some with the things my imagination can come up with!
Stop and Stare: Oneshot. Yes, a song title, but no lyrics in it whatsoever! So it doesn't count! -ahem- Umbri and Lumina sneak out, feeling free for the first time since their captures. But then, love blooms as secrets are let out. First fic submitted, so be a bit easy!
OPERATION: T.I.C.K.L.E: Twoshot. And I thought Stop and Stare would be my only fic here! It's my first KND fic, and the second fic I've uploaded here. Kuki wants to spend Valentine's Day with Wally, but when she admits something, things go out of hand... sort of. When Wally thinks up something devious, anyway. Most of the first part done the day it was uploaded! See it on dA!
Fanfics/Writers You Should Check Out 'Cause They're Awesome:
clover_bookcat: A magnificent friend and writer, she has a really nice talent of writing cool Pokemon fics. She's even nice enough to have one of my creations in one!
Other Places Where I Stalk--I Mean Hang Out(If you wanna talk to me at one of these places, it is recommended that you communicate using the way I suggest and also say you're from here, ff)
deviantArt(Comment me! Note me! I'm getting pretty active there, so feel free to talk to me there.)
PokeCommunity(This is another place I'll probably respond if you VM or PM me. VM's are prefered, though.)
GTS+(I usually don't check my profile comments, so PM me)
Youtube(I never look at my page, so maybe if you message me there I'll respond)
The Almighty 100 Random Questions:
1) Are you in a relationship with somebody? Well, I am in a friendship with some people...and my family members are in a family relationship with me...
2) Do you hate more than 3 people? Hm, perhaps, I'm not sure...
3) How many houses have you lived in? 2. One when I was very small, and when I was about 3 months old we moved to our house now.
4) Favorite candy bar? I do like Kit-Kat bars, or 3 Musketeers...
5) Favorite shoes? My old plain white tennis shoes.
6) Have you ever tripped someone? Don't think I have. I'm a good girl. -smiles angelically-
7) Least favorite school subject? Dunno. P.E I guess, I'm lazy.
9) Do you own a Britney Spears CD? No. Does anyone?
10) Have you ever thrown up in public? I have, actually. Though I think the only person that knew is my dad. He gave me a plastic bag to hold it in.
11) Name one thing that is always on your mind. Songs, I guess. One or another, there's one that's bound to be stuck in my head.
12) Favorite genre of music? Rock, maybe, or what seems to be my favorite on Pandora Radio, emo-pop.
13) What is your zodiac sign? Pisces. I'mma fishie!
14) What time were you born? 3:20 P.M. I think last year my mom called me at that time telling me I was born then, even though I already knew.
15) Do you like beer? I've never tried it, and I never want to.
16) Ever made a prank phone call? I'm still a good girl, no.
17) What is the most embarrassing CD you own? I think Kids Bop 8, ugh. Even if it introduced me to an awesome song, I pretty much hate them now.
18) Are you sarcastic? Sometimes, if I can think of anything witty and sometimes nothing that will hurt feelings, though sometimes I feel a little mean to some people...
19) What are your favorite colors? Blue, Orange, Green... Yeah, pretty much colors characters I like have.
20) How many watches do you own? Used to own? I think one. Own now? Probably 0, I don't know where it is.
21) Summer or winter? Summer, a huge break from the jail school can be.
23) Favorite color to wear? I really don't care, but maybe my favorite colors are preferred.
24) Pepsi or Sprite? I don't think I know what either of them taste like, I don't drink too much soda.
25) What color is your cell phone? Cell phone? What is that?
26) Where is your second home? In my imagination or dreamland... maybe this computer, but in my dreams I've actually seen characters I like there once or more times.
27) Have you ever slapped someone? I can't remember, I'm good, don't you remember?
28) Have you ever had a cavity? Nope, my teeth are clean! At least no cavity clean...
29) How many lamps are in your bedroom? There's the ceiling fan with the light, one of those odd lava lamps I don't use, and a glowing night light in my clock so I can see the time better. 3 then.
30) How many video games do you own? Do I have to really count? There's my Wii games, DS, GCN even...
31) What was your first pet? I think 2 cats, Mya(which is how I spelled her name) and Sophie, and maybe a dog Stuart but I can't remember the order when I really got them.
32) Ever had braces? Wearing some right now. -grins to show braces-
33) Do looks matter? No, I think I'm a believer in personality... though they are a nice touch -shot-
34) Do you use chapstick? Yeah, though I'm not sure if it works too well. No matter what's on my lips I can feel like I can taste it.
35) Name 3 teachers from your High School. There's high school?
36) American Eagle or Abercombie? What? I think I saw American Eagle on one of my shirts, but I really don't care...
37) Are you too forgiving? Yes. You had something important to do? That's okay! You were talking to your (other) friends? That's fine! You were ignoring me on purpose? I understand!
38) How many children do you want? Hmm, childrens, childrens... not sure. As many as I get.
39) Do you own something from Hot Topic? I think I do, like some Invader Zim figures and such.
40) Favorite breakfast meal? Cereals. Tasty.
41) Do you own a gun? Well, I did have this toy gun that I liked to pretend to shoot, ehehe...
42) Ever thought you were in love? Thought? Yes. Don't know if I am or not...
43) When was the last time you cried? I actually can't remember. When I saw this before I can actually think of a time, but now, my mind's blank and unsure.
44) What did you do 3 nights ago? Eh, something. Breathing. Having my heart beat. Maybe sleeping.
45) Olive Garden? La Panera? I haven't gone to either, only have heard of Olive Garden.
46) Have you ever called your teacher mommy? I don't think I have, maybe once accidentally but I don't think anyone heard because it wasn't that out loud.
47) Have you ever been in a castle? No, don't think so.
48) Nicknames? Eh, Sadako, Sada/Sado, Fangirl, Mrs. Obsessive...
49) Do you know anyone named Bertha? Close to it, but no.
50) Ever been to Kentucky? Don't think so, maybe passing though it in the air.
51) Do you own something from Banana Republic? ...What's that, really?
52) Are you thinking about somebody right now? -trances out- Wally... -shakes head- I'm sorry what?
53) Have you ever called someone Boo? No, but that sounds like a cute name for like a pet. Isn't the AVGN's cat named Boo?
55) Do you own a diamond ring? Pfft, I'm not married...or rich...
56) Are you happy with your life right now? Sure, could be worse.
57) Do you dye your hair? Nope, I'm boring.
58) Does anyone like you? Of course, friends and family, but if you mean that way, then yeah, I think so, but it's annoying as it usually is.
59) What year were you born? Sometime between the beginning of time and now.
60) What were you doing in May of 1994? Dunno, really.
61) Do you own a Backstreet Boys CD? Oh, they're a band, right... no.
62) McDonalds or Wendys? I do like McDonald's fries but Wendy's chicken nuggets are delicious and healthier anyway... so I guess Wendy's.
63) Do you like yourself? I guess, you know, like I'm glad I'm a girl so I can obsess over guy characters I like.
64) Are you closer to your mother or father? I don't know, dad in we used to play video games(or I begged him to)and mom in I showed her Homestar Runner and we watch some of the Brothers Chapman's stuff together.
65) Favorite physical feature of the preferred sex? Physical feature? Um... -thinks of characters- Perhaps hair... or eyes.
66) Are you afraid of the dark? I'm scared of the light. -hiss-
67) Have you ever eaten paste? No, in fact I think I'm the only one at least among my siblings that hasn't eaten something abnormal.
68) Do you own a webcam? No, I think my brother had on to make videos of Metroid Prime and such.
69) Favorite Color? Uh, wasn't this question already posted? Well, maybe this is singular. I dunno, I think it's orange for the time-being.
70) Ever broke a bone? Cracked as in my fingers and toes and neck, yeah. Though I don't think I've ever really broken one, though everyone else seems to these days.
72) Do you chat on AIM often? AIM?
73) Pringles or Lays? Pringles...mmm, barbeque...
74) Have you ever broken someone's heart? I'm not sure, might've, and I might be sorry or not, depends who.
75) Rugrats or Doug? Doug, I do like it more than Rugrats. For some reason I wan't too fond of that show, or All Grown Up...
76) Full House or The Brady Bunch? Dunno, I'm not too much into most reality shows.
77) Did you like your high school guidance counselor? I usually don't see counselors, though I do remember having meetings with my elementary school one. She was really nice.
78) Has anyone ever called you fat? For some reason I thought that once...when now I can feel my ribs...
79) Do you have a birth mark? I thought I did on my hand, but it faded away. My family says I have one near my hips.
80) Do you own a car? Well, I did have a Barbie car when I was little...even though I hate Barbie now.
81) Can you cook? I know how the microwave works, and most foods I eat that need to be prepared usually can be done using a microwave.
82) 3 things that annoy you:
1. My computer
2. Things that seem to be popular now(see all three things made fun of in Human Crossing 4 on YouTube, things like that I guess)
3. Shows that rely on interaction by viewer(shows that like to speak to the viewer a few times is okay, but for some reason I hate shows like Dora the Explorer)
83) Do you text message often? Text messaging? What's that?
84) Money or love? Love. Yeah, I'm like that.
85) Do you have any scars? Not sure if they're really scars, but I do have odd marks near my feet...hm.
86) What do you want more than anything right now? Dream about Wally again...oh my god and in one of them Kuki knew that I was obsessed with him and recalled dreams I had that he was in.
87) Do you enjoy scary movies? They bore me. -yawn- Last one I saw was the Wolfman, and I literally laughed in it. slight not even sure if it's a spoiler Sure it was when a guy's arm was ripped off and it still shot a gun, but it was in a scary movie, not meant for laughter.
88) Relationships or one night stands? Relationships.
89) Big Red or Juicy Fruit? Juicy Fruit, isn't Big Red spicy? I don't like spicy ones, so, yeah.
90) Do you enjoy greasy food? If it's like fries, yeah, I guess so.
91) Have you seen all the Rocky movies? Probably, my dad loves them.
92) Do you own a box of crayons? Oh my god, yes, like a 64 pack with a sharpener, I think. Though I don't use it anymore.
94) Who was the last person that said they loved you? Probably my parents like they always do, but when I really remember is a friend did.
95) Who was the last person that made you mad? Probably a some boy from school that's annoying.
96) Who was the last person that made you cry? I dunno, just like the crying question.
97) Who was the last person that made you laugh? A friend when he said he was dumb when I asked him a question.
98) Who was the last person that you fell for? I think Wally. You didn't have to say they had to be real, now did you?
99) Who was the last person that instant messaged you? Instant message?
100) Who was the last person that called you? I don't know. I don't use phones.
Avatar: Used pieces from Rouge, Tails, Cream, and Amy pixel art from Sonic Battle, ripped by Frario, Digi - Ex, Shawn, and Phaze, respectively. Originals by Sonic Team.