Poll: Who are your favorite rivals from the Pokémon anime? Vote Now!
Author has written 5 stories for Pokémon.
After around two years of nothing, I was digging around in the depths of my documents and found that little haven reserved for all my Pokemon stuff.
My life has gone from mad to insane.
However, things are calming down and I have decided that I shall a) Rewrite Pallet Party Panic and b) Finish Aww Crap (mentioned below) and publish that.
Unfortunately I lack the inspiration or inclination to touch any of my old stories but they remain for nostalgic purposes.
.:Stories and their current status:.
I've had exams all this week, so I'm sorry I haven't updated, I would have if I hadn't been revising. All updates will continue as normal on Monday 26th.
Time: 17.05 GMT
~ Friendship, Love and Rivalry - Chapter 25 and the rewrite of Chapter 7 have been published, the next chapter and rewrites to follow very shortly i.e I'm sending them to my beta in the next half-hour or so. .
~ Aww Crap - a story that was supposed to be a oneshot but when I reached 4000 words and I wasn't even close to halfway, I decided I would turn it into a short chapter story. Expect this in the summer after The Saviours is finished. Features Pokshipping, Contestshipping, Cavaliershipping and hints of Egoshipping (but nothing happens). Summary - A simple misunderstanding of Misty's turns Ash's 'glorious' return to Pallet into a fiasco as a scheme runs awry, poor Tracey suffers from numerous pranks and Ash discovers what hormones are. If you would like a sample of the actual first chapter, PM me and I'll be happy to send you some.
~ Chapter 4 of The Saviours published and I have every chapter written out up to Chapter 10, which is half-done.
~ Ashyboyshipping oneshot Funny Little Thing Called Love published.
~ Pallet Party Panic is finished and I will begin the sequel when I've finished The Saviours.
~ What Could Have Been is ready to be rewritten when I find the time amongst homework, dancing, swimming, work and writing other stories.
.:I am now accepting beta requests, please don't hesitate to ask me if you'd like me to beta for you:.
I offer my thanks to anyone who has taken the time to read, review, alert or favorite any of my stories, I really appreciate your support.
Twenty things about me...
1. My name is Ciara (pronounced Key-ra)
2. I'm a July child and proud.
3. I come from Liverpool, which makes me a scouser (the Liverpool that the Beatles come from).
4. My favorite film ever is Mulan (though Legally Blonde and The Sound of Music come in a close second)
5. In case you haven't already noticed, I write for the Pokémon fandom.
6. I have no clue about the music charts, I listen to bands such as Blondie, Counting Crows, The Jam and The Kinks (but I do listen to modern music too). My ultimate favorite is Keane.
7. When I order food, I am incredibly picky, being veggie, I always choose stuff with meat in and then change things around.
8. When I'm older I want to do PPE at Oxford University.
9. I have one younger brother, an annoying teen.
10. I actually don't mind going to school that much.
11. My favorite subjects are History, English and Art.
12. Physics is the bane of my life.
13. I'm a sucker for romance.
14. I hate seeing people being murdered in films.
15. I love to draw.
16. I have three main phobias; wax models, balloons popping and the big singing tree in the Trafford Centre. I am also slightly tetraphopic (number 4) and can't stand static electricity or wet newspaper.
17. My favorite movie line ever is: "I love that you get cold when it's 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle above your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend the day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible." Billy Crystal (Harry) When Harry Met Sally.
My favorite set of Pokémon lines is:
Brock: I know! Ask me what I'm going to do!
Brock: Yep this is a job for the original Love Doctor, I'm afraid. That's me! Later!
May: This could be bad!
Max: It's fine! Brock knows what he's doing!
Kenny: But he calls himself 'the Love Doctor'!
May, Max and Kenny: Let's go!
From Advanced Challenge episode - 'Love, Petalburg Style'
18. I suffer from a terrible procastrinating problem.
19. When I get married, I want it to be as close to the relationship my grandparents had (they were real life perfect, together for 53 years)
20. My favorite Pokémon shippings are Pokéshipping, Contestshipping and RitchiexDuplica (I call it Saviourshipping). I also quite like Penguinshipping and Cavaliershipping. And Ashyboyshipping is growing on me too.
Anything else you want to know, PM me, I'll be happy to answer any questions you have, or even if you just want to talk, I'm here.