Author has written 4 stories for Legend of Zelda.
23 facts that you may or may not want to know about me.
1. I am a girl.
2. My name, buddy w, was partly taken from my dog. There he is, the picture on the left.
3. I am a procrastinator in almost every aspect of life. Once you get me eager enough, however, it’ll take a hell of a lot to stop me.
4. My family is Indian. Therefore I have been brought up eating food that burns a normal person’s mouth and watching (occasionally crappy) Bollywood movies.
5. I enjoy many different types of movies. I do especially enjoy action movies, or anything a little bit dark, but I guess I don’t mind romance stuff all that much either. I mean seriously, have you seen the theme of the majority of Indian movies?
6. I am a tad melodramatic at times.
7. You could perhaps label me as out of my mind, especially if you see me providing my own sound effects when I think I need them or talking to my fish as he swims round in his bowl. But I've never liked labels much.
8. I like music, almost any type of music. As long as it’s not the techno crap that everyone seems to be listening to lately.
9. My mind seldom dwells in the real world, or in a place where a sane person would approve.
10. I sometimes like to stay up late on Saturday nights watching James Bond or subtitled Chinese action movies with my dad.
11. My school is hellish, therefore resulting in my lack or regular updates. My soundest apologies.
12. My sense of humour is wide, though change the subject too fast, and my mind will effectively implode.
13. I can be very moody at two o’clock in the morning, especially if it’s a Monday.
14. Riddles confuse the hell out of me, so I’d appreciate if you just spoke in straight lines.
15. I have a slightly-more-than-just-slight caffeine addiction. It’s not my fault, I swear.
16. I hold no belief in horoscopes, or anything of the sort. I believe that life is what you make of it.
17. Some of my favourite writers at the present moment are fantasy authors Robin Hobb and Trudi Canavan.
18. Technology and I... are not the most bosom of friends. I am still figuring out Microsoft, to tell you the truth. Adobe is still a little out of my reach.
19. I have a strange obsession with famous quotations. Some of them can make certain situations seem terribly... humorous.
20. My mind does not work in any particular order. I just scribble thoughts down as they come to me.
21. I am fluent in English only, though I can understand Hindi when spoken, as well as speak it, and can read and speak French decent enough to get by. I also know tiny little bits of Latin, Indonesian, and Japanese and Chinese, courtesy of the many Asian friends I have.
22. My favourite number is two. Hence the... fact that this is number twenty two.
23. One day, I will travel the world, quite seriously. One day.
If you’re curious about anything, want a good Bollywood movie recommendation, or just want to talk to someone a little less sane than yourself, send me a message, and I'll reply, no worries.
A few of my favourite quotes-
- “This is not a novel to be tossed aside lightly. It should be thrown with great force.” – Dorothy Parker.
- Laugh at yourself, before anyone else can. –Elsa Maxwell
- Hate is just a special kind of love we give to people who suck. - Unknown
- I don’t suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it. - Edgar Allan Poe
- If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door. - Paul Beaty
- The best things in life can't be seen, that's why we close our eyes when we cry, kiss and dream. - Unknown
- Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much. - Oscar Wilde
- Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake. - Napoleon Bonaparte
- If you are going through hell, keep going. – Sir Winston Churchill
- "Distraction from distraction by distraction." - T.S. Eliot
- A true friend stabs you in the front. – Oscar Wilde
- A boy doesn't have to go to war to be a hero; he can say he doesn't like pie when he sees there isn't enough to go around. - Edgar Watson Howe