Author has written 5 stories for Naruto, and Shingeki no Kyojin/進撃の巨人.
Hello everyone! Welcome to my page. Drop a review on one of my stories if you like. Ja ne!
Like I always say better to have a bad grammar and a good storyline than good grammar and a bad storyline
To all of you Zombieland fans out there, I am trying the best I can to get the sequel up, but sadly, it's no easy task. And since I've recently picked up a new fandom (SnK) I will focus more on writing that. My New OTP is Ereri/Riren (Levi and Eren from attack on titan) So have patience and hope for a miracle XD
Well here are Pairings I ship!
To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
5.Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6.In the Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write For Marijuana
7.Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy".
9. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11.Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go".
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won! I Won!"
18. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner,"Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
20 And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity .
Copy and Paste this To Make People Smile