Author has written 19 stories for 7th Heaven, Buffy: The Vampire Slayer, Supernatural, and Dollhouse.
Hi there, Name's Lauren, Australian born and bred.. 30 years of age.
I am a long time reader of fan fiction on this site and have decided to try my hand at writing some as well.
My favorite shows and ships from those show:7th Heaven - Ben/Mary and Lucy/Kevin Supernatural - Dean/Lisa and Dean/Castiel (Destiel) also Sam/Sarah Blake, Sabriel Gilmore Girls - Rory/Dean and Rory/Logan, also Lorelai/Luke ER. - Lucy/John, Carol/Doug, Carol/Luka and Abby/Luka Buffy - Buffy/Riley, Buffy/Angel, Buffy/Spike, Willow/Tara and Buffy/Faith NCIS - Tony/Kate, Abby/McGee Dollhouse - Caroline/Echo and Paul and Sierra/Victor True Blood - Don't really have a ship Full House - Becky/Jesse Castle - Caskett Kevin/Jenny, Kevin/Kate Supergirl - Don't really have a ship Fuller House and Full house
I love reading fan fictions about all of these couples and also like reading a lot of others as well.
My favorite movies: Robocop 1 and 2 Titanic - Jack/Rose and I don't mind Rose/Cal to be honest Pretty Woman - Vivian/Edward of course Grease
How to lose a guy in 10 days All of the twilight movies - Edward/Bella, Bella/Jacob, Alice/Jasper
Just to name a few
I don't really have ships for most of those movies except twilight and a couple of others. I have been reading a really good version one of my favorite movies being done in a different coupling and am thinking of maybe doing something similar.
Novels:Harry Potter - Hermonie/Harry, Hermonie/Barty Crouch Jr, Harry/Ginny, Draco/Hermonie, Ginny/Tom Riddle, Hermonie/Ginny Baby- Sitters Club - Mary-Ann/Logan The last song My sister's keeper
The twilight saga
The Sookie Stackhouse books
I don't have a lot of writing experience, I was really never good at creative writing in school but as I have gotten older, I have become more interested in it and it's really all coming from my heart whatever I write. I prefer reading and writing happy romantic love and family type stories so I will try my best not to kill off anyones favorite characters unless it is really needed to be in the storyline.
So far my works include:Supernatural
Cross over SPN/Buffy:
- We belong together - Destiel - In progress
- From flying high to falling hard - Destiel - Complete
- Sweet child of mine - Lisa/Dean, Destiel - In Progress Hiatus If anyone asks for this to be followed up, I will pursue again.No one seems interested
- Facebook lesson 101 - Destiel - In progress
- Heaven Must be Missing an Angel - In Progress
- Seasons Greetings from Boston - Destiel - In progress
- I started a joke - Dean - (unsure)
- A little bit of forgiveness - Destiel - In progress
- The Illusions of the mind - Destiel - In progress (unsure)
- What in the world was that - Destiel - (unsure)
- Don't you know it's magic - Sam/Sarah - In progress
- Forever begins tonight - Sam/Sarah - In progress
- Honey... I washed the car - Destiel - In progress
- Finding her way back home - Faith/Dean - Complete
- The encounter - Faith/Dean - Complete
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Home is where the heart is - Ben/Mary - Complete
- A little ray of sunshine - Ben/Mary - In progress - Hiatus - If anyone asks for this to be followed up, I will pursue again.. No one seems interested
Cross over Buffy/Dollhouse
- Twist of Fate - Buffy/Faith - in progress
- Nothing is as it appears to be - Faith - complete
If you have any suggestions, feel free to PM me and let me know and I will see what I can do to accommodate your suggestions. I love hearing from my readers via reviews or PM, and if you wish to read and review, I would like you to give me your most honest opinions. I am looking to become a better writer and any constructive opinions/Criticism is more then welcome.
Update: Hey Fellow readers.. I am so sorry I have been gone so long.. but I am back now and have just gotten back into my writing.. I have begun writing some new chapters along with some new work as well. I hope you will continue to be patient as I slowly work on my updates.. I am looking forward to continue my writing on these stories, so please continue to bear with me and I hope you enjoy my updates.