Poll: Seddie vs. Creddie Vote Now!
Author has written 6 stories for Maximum Ride, Hannah Montana, iCarly, Cinderella, and Mythology.
I've decided to keep my profile short and sweet. Cringes as she presses the delete key. Okay, all better.
50 Questions about Me (that I stole from MySpace):
1. What is your best friend’s name? I don't really have just one best friend. I love all my friends!
2. What color underwear/boxers wearing now? Umm... Let me check. White. What? I never wear white! They're usually, like, pink with checkers or grey with polar bears. No joke. I have both of those. :D
3. What are you listening to right now? Myself typing? I dunno. I have ADHD so I can't really multitask well.
4. What’s your favorite number? 4! And 16! And 64! 4 is cool because it's 2+2, 2x2, and 22. Cool, right! 16 is 42 ('cuz I love 4) and 64 is 44, which is like, epic. :)
5. What was the last thing you ate? Last thing I ate... Oh! A mini Twix bar. Yum!
6. If you were a crayon what color would you be? Pink! One of my friends says they should make a crayon called "Morgan." And a perfume! With a heart-shaped crystal bottle! How cool would that be?!?
7. How is the weather right now? Umm, pretty sunny. It's blinding. Random question, right? Well, I have plenty of random answers. Carrot! See?
8. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Talked to on the phone... I haven't done that in a while. Either Mom or Dad. Let me think... Ohh! There's an airplane outside! Sweet! I think the last person I talked to on the phone was Mom.
9. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Eyes. I love nice eyes... :) Gets distracted by a pair of deep, ice blue eyes in her head.
10. Do you have a significant other? Noooooooo...
11. Favorite TV show? Bones! And iCarly!
12. Siblings? J'ai une soeur! Elle s'appelle Jocelyn. Translation: I have a sister! Her name is Jocelyn.
13. Height? 5'3 3/4" I think I'm shrinking, and I'm only 14...
14. Hair color? Golden brown. Mii hare iz kurlie.
15. Eye Color? Brown. Some people say they're hazel, and some people say they have green and yellow in them. Trust me... They're brown.
16. Do you wear contacts? No, but I have glasses I never wear. I'm, like, ridiculously near-sighted.
17. Favorite Holiday? My favorite holiday changes a ton! Right now, it's probably Halloween. Or Valentine's Day.
18. Month? Favorite month? What kind of a question is that? Umm, probably March, 'cuz it's my birthday. March 28th, 1996. :D
19. Have you ever cried for no reason? Who hasn't?
20. What was the last movie you watched? I watched, like 3 minutes of Clash of the Titans at a debate meet. Last full movie was probably, no... I didn't see the beginning. Umm... Maybe Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1? I'm not sure.
21. Favorite Day of the Year? Any day that we don't have school. :)
22. Are you too shy to ask someone out? No... I just don't like anybody... Hides
23. Can you do a headstand (not using the wall)? I don't think so. I can barely do a handstand.
24. Hugs or kisses? Both!
25. Chocolate or vanilla? Vanilla...
26. Do you want your friends to respond to this? What? Oh, yeah. I stole this from MySpace...
27. Who is most likely to respond? See #26. :)
28. Who is least likely to respond? See #27. :D
29. What books are you reading? Angel by James Patterson and Evil Star by Anthony Horowitz.
30. Piercings? Earlobes.
31. Favorite movies? Finding Nemo, Hancock, and Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.
32. Favorite football Team? I don't really like football.
33. What were you doing before this? Googling myself. Is 'Googling' even a word? Or is it 'Googleing'? 'Googeling'? I dunno.
34. Buttered, plain, or salted popcorn? It really depends on what I'm craving. Right now, probably buttered.
37. Dogs or cats? Both! They're so cute!
38. Favorite flower? Rose. :)
39. Been caught doing something you weren't supposed to do? Yes. No details.
40. Do you have a best friend of the opposite sex? Not really.
41. Have you ever loved someone? I'm not sure. They say you don't know true love until you've loved someone.
42. Who would you like to see right now? Nobody at the moment.
43. Are you still friends with people from kindergarten? Yeah!
44. Have you ever fired a gun? My dad taught me how and had me pull the trigger with no bullets in. Does that count?
45. Do you like to travel by plane? I don't mind. I've probably done it hundreds of times in my life because my dad flies planes.
46. Right-handed or Left-handed? Right-handed. I'm trying to become ambidextrous. It's not working.
47. How many pillows do you sleep with? Two!
48. Are you missing someone? Like, did I misplace them? Or do I miss someone? No and yes.
49. Do you have a Tattoo? Nooooo.
50. Anybody on FanFiction that you'd go on a date with? Umm... I dunno. Maybe. :)
|Community:||Hannah Haters Anonymous|
|Focus:||TV Shows Hannah Montana|