Poll: Would you believe me if I told you that a lot of people in RL actually think I have no sense of humor? Vote Now!
Author has written 6 stories for Kuroko no Basuke/黒子のバスケ, Final Fantasy VII, Spirited Away, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, and Tokyo Ghoul/東京喰種トーキョーグール.
Previous Alias: psychotic luv
Age: 19 forever
DOB: Aquarius. That's all I'm saying.
Hobbies: eating good food, making money, reading and writing stories, bullying- ah, I mean, playing - with my cute dog, drawing, and learning languages.
Pet Peeves: being called out on my height (I'm taller than average for my race, dammit!), being called out for my apparent baby-face, being interrupted in conversation (or whenever I'm talking, really), people not keeping promises, unnecessary drama, and idiots.
Sexual Orientation: Aromantic Gray-Ace.
My Status: Just a casual writer. All my stories on here are experiment's of some sort, and not written for any real plot. I love Outsider POVs, just sayin'.
Visit me on tumblr!
http:// misminor (dot) tumblr (dot) com/
I'll be posting up my fics here as well, and post a heads-up for any new updates and potential plot bunnies. I'll also answer any questions and accept prompts here. To differentiate between my posts vs my reblogs, click on the My Stuff tab.
If you guys wanna take a look, here ya go:
http:// archiveofourown (dot) org/users/misminor/works
If you guys are interested in my ORIGINAL WORKS, please come visit me on my blog. They aren't as humorous as the ones on here and aren't written as casually as the ones on here.
https:// misminor (dot) wordpress (dot) com
The sorting hat says that I belong in Ravenclaw! (with Slytherin coming close)
Said Ravenclaw, "We'll teach those whose intelligence is surest."
Ravenclaw students tend to be clever, witty, intelligent, and knowledgeable. Notable residents include Cho Chang and Padma Patil (objects of Harry and Ron's affections), and Luna Lovegood (daughter of The Quibbler magazine's editor).
Take the most scientific Harry Potter
(Curiously, the Hat sorted me into Slytherin, with Ravenclaw as an option, in Pottermore)
You are a Chibi Seme
You are the seme in disguise. Able to fit in and get along with uke and seme alike, you are able to get close to the uke on their level before exerting your dominance. This makes you at times manipulative and able to fool others about your true seme nature. Because of your harmless appearance, it takes the flamboyant Flaming Uke to match wits and really bring out your aggressive side to expose you for the seme that you are.
Most compatible with:Flaming Uke, Badass Uke
Least compatible with:Dramatic Uke
Quotes (will expand later on)(ones with no author are made by me):
"women do all the work; men just donate"
"The average man thinks with his head. It is only until he's old and wrinkly does he actually begin to think with his brain."
"being a surgeon is the only occupation that lets you cut up a living person and mess with their insides...Legally."
"If you want to be close to God so much, why don't you just kill yourself?" - Sanzo, Sayuki (I can't remember if this what he said exactly, but it was something similar)
"the women are the ones who are REALLY in charge. They just let the men believe THEY are instead." - my 8th grade Language Arts teacher (p.s. he was male)
"So tell me, what's it like living in a constant haze of stupidity?" - Hiei, Yu Yu Hakusho
"Don't just stand back... freakin' disappear!"Hitsugaya Toushirou, Bleach
"If you talk to God you're religious. If God talks to you, you're psychotic." - House, House MD
"If the demon is truly big, then we are no match for it. It's impossible, it's irrational. It's against my religion." - Miroku
"War does not determine what is right--only who is left." - Bertrand Russell
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
"Everyone knows that the best thing about a secret is secretly telling someone your secret, therefore secretly adding another secret into their secret collection of secrets. ...Secretly." - Spongebob Squarepants
"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." - Oscar Wilde
"Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people." - Eleanor Roosevelt
"My computer: My second anti-drug.
"You have permission to steal it." - Cursed Bunny
"EARTH TO TODDLER BITCH! YOU'D BETTER SPEAK NOW OR I'LL FOREVER SHOVE THAT PACIFIER TEN INCHES DOWN YOUR THROAT!" - Yusuke, Yu Yu Hakusho
"Grammar is boring." - my (second semester) 9th grade Language Arts teacher
"If music was crack, you would have a serious problem." - Blake Shelton, The Voice
"'Cuz nobody really cares about the day that you were born." - Allstar Weekend, "Not Your Birthday"
"Would anybody tell me if I was gettin'... stupider?" - George W. Bush
"Ask her to wait a moment - I am almost done." - Carl Friedrich Gauss (1777-1855), when informed that his wife was dying
"We'll try to cooperate fully with the IRS, because, as citizens, we feel a strong patriotic duty not to go to jail." - Dave Barry
"Stop!! Or I'll say 'stop' again!!" - Bobby to criminal
"I regret to say that we of the F.B.I. are powerless to act in cases of oral-genital intimacy, unless it has in some way obstructed interstate commerce." - J. Edgar Hoover
"Stupid people are dangerous." - Suzanne Collins/Katniss Everdeen, The Hunger Games
"It crosses my mind that Cinna's calm and normal demeanor masks a complete madman." - Suzanne Collins/Katniss Everdeen, The Hunger Games
"Kind people have a way of working their way inside me and rooting there." - Suzanne Collins/Katniss Everdeen, The Hunger Games
"Yes, frosting. The final defense of the dying." - Peeta Mellark, The Hunger Games
"Oh, and I suppose the apples ate the cheese." - Katniss Everdeen, The Hunger Games
"Remember, we're madly in love, so it's all right to kiss me anytime you feel like it." - Peeta Mellark, The Hunger Games
"District 12: Where you can starve to death in safety." - Katniss Everdeen, The Hunger Games
"Well, I don't have much competition here." - Peeta Mellark
"The First Amendment doesn't protect stupidity." - AP Gov teacher
"I know this is all an exciting time for you all, and I understand that. So allow me to give you all some advice that truly comes from the bottom of my heart: Don't be stupid." - AP Gov teacher
"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." - Marine General James Mattis to Iraqi tribal leaders
Favorite Witty/Funny Lines/Insults (NOT MINE) :
- "When you were born something terrible happened; you lived."
- "I don't know what makes you tick, but I hope it's a time bomb."
- "I like you, I have no taste, but I like you."
- "You were born at home, but when your mother saw you she went to the hospital."
- "Someday you'll go far, and I hope you stay there."
- "Next time you give your clothes away, stay in them."
- "Some people bring happiness wherever they go; you bring happiness whenever you go."
- "You're something that someone would only meet in a nightmare."
- "You have such a big mouth; you could eat a banana sideways."
- "There's only one thing that keeps me from breaking you in half; I don't want two of you around."
- "Was the ground cold when you crawled out this morning?"
- "If you ever need a friend, you'll have to get a dog."
- "Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental."
- "I will always cherish the initial misconception I had about you."
- "I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter."
- "I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public."
- "You do serve at least one useful purpose in life, as a horrible example."
- "I'm busy now; can I ignore you some other time?"
- "Are you always this stupid, or are you making a special effort today?"
- "It's too bad stupidity isn't painful."
- "Don't say things like that; it just makes you sound stupid. In fact, don't talk at all. It just makes you sound stupid."
- "Thinking isn't your strong point, is it?"
- "If I've said anything to offend you, I mean it."
- "I would love to insult you, but you wouldn't understand."
- "One good thing about you, you’re easy to ignore."
-"Why do you get up in the morning?"
- "You're a person of rare intelligence; it's rare when you show any."
- "Hey, I’m sorry, I’m not being rude; it’s just that you don’t matter."
- "I wish we were better strangers."
- "I'd explain it to you, but I don't have any crayons with me."
- "Do you want me to accept you as you are, or do you want me to like you?"
- "Are you a moron, or are you possessed by a retarded ghost?"
- "Don't try so hard, I couldn't like you any less."
- "You’re having delusions of competence."
- "I'm an apathetic sociopath - I'd kill you if I cared"
- "I am a nobody, nobody is perfect, therefore I am perfect."
- "Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular."
- "Kids in the back seat cause accidents; accidents in the back seat cause kids."
- "The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard."
- "Borrow money from a pessimist - they don't expect it back."
- "Love may be blind but marriage is a real eye-opener."
- "If you are supposed to learn from your mistakes, why do some people get married more than once?"
-" I Haven't Lost My Mind, It's Backed Up On Disk Somewhere."
- "On the other hand, you have different fingers."
- "Everyone has a photographic memory. Some don't have film."
- "It is hard to understand how a cemetery raised its burial cost and blamed it on the cost of living."
- "Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid."
-"Few women admit their age. Few men act theirs."
-"When people talk to God, it's called prayer. When God talks back, it's called schizophrenia."
-"I'm tired of all this nonsense about beauty being only skin-deep. That's deep enough. What do you want, an adorable pancreas?"
-"The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory."
-"Murderer? Well, that's a harsh word. I prefer to think of myself as a Mortality Technician."
-"Solution to two of the world's problems: Feed the homeless to the hungry."
-"The "bishop" came to my church today.. that guy was an imposter, he never once moved diagonally."
-"Worst excuse for not turning in homework: I couldn't find anyone to copy it from."
-"Christ is so cool. He's born, I get presents. He dies, I get candy."
-"I haven't reported my missing credit card to the police because whoever stole it is spending less than my wife."
-"Don't be so humble - you are not that great."
-"I think animal testing is a terrible idea; they get all nervous and give the wrong answers."
-"Caution: I drive like you do."
-"Why can't you be a non-conformist like everybody else?"
-"Out Of My Mind; Back In Five Minutes"
-"Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months."
-"I told my wife she should treat me like a fine wine... -- She locked me in a dark cellar..."
-"Guys: No Shirt, No Service - Gals: No Shirt, No Charge"
-"If God intended men to smoke, He would have set him on fire."
-"Okay, who put a stop payment on my reality check?"
-"Cause of death: drowned in absurdity."
-"Don't drink and drive - you might hit a bump and spill it."
-"Ideas don't stay in some minds very long because they don't like solitary confinement."
-"Earn cash in your spare time, blackmail your friends."
-"I never pirated it...it was donated. by the file fairy. I put a blank CD under my pillow at night.."
-"I always arrive late at the office, but I make up for it by leaving early."
-"Everybody lies, but it doesn't matter because nobody listens."
-"Those who fail history class are doomed to repeat it."
-"Insanity is hereditary - you get it from your children."
-"If you're at the airport and see mistle toe above the conveyor belt... You can kiss your luggage goodbye!"
-"FATAL ERROR: Size of thought exceeds available memory."
-" "My dad wants to show he's not mad by taking you out hunting with him" "
-"We totally deny the allegations, and we're trying to identify the allegators."
-"How to get out of a speeding ticket: Always carry a cooler with a big red cross on it - 'Officer, I MUST get to the hospital' "
-"When they broke open molecules, they found they were only stuffed with atoms. But when they broke open atoms, they found them stuffed with explosions."
-"No shoes, No shirt, No service.. So do I have to wear pants?"
-"On a scale of 1 to 10 I'd say... oh, somewhere in there."
-"If you had any brains, you'd be dangerous."
-"Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change."
-"Bob's Orphanage, you make 'em, we take 'em!"
-"When people run around and around in circles we say they are crazy. When planets do it we say they are orbiting."
-"If spelling tests tell you how well you spell, then what do urine tests tell you?"
-"The only real way to look younger is not to be born so soon."
-"I can't understand why a person will take a year or two to write a novel when he can easily buy one for a few dollars."
-"I'm an excellent housekeeper. Every time I get a divorce, I keep the house."
-"No, I don't trust in god. He'll have to pay up front, like everybody else."
All stories will be in English!
WARNING: All stories wiil be updated sporadically unless stated otherwise.
The (In)Sanity of the GOM
In Which Cloud Travels Back in Time (Again)
Extras From Cloud's Travels
The Mystery of Ogino Chihiro
My sketch of fem!Cloud (with long hair) from my Cloud's Travels vers