Author has written 3 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Karate Kid, and Watchmen.
(Formerly known as SasuSaku123356 and TheLadyLiberytKenway)
Stony (Steve Rogers x Tony Stark)
Protocreed (Desmond Miles x Alex Mercer)
AltMal (Altair Ibn-La'Ahad x Malik Al-Sayf)
Ezio Auditore da Firenze x Cesare Borgia (what would be the pairing name for this...?)
ConWash (Connor Kenway x George Washington)
Malec (Magnus Bane x Alec Lightwood)
Simon "Ghost" Riley x Gary "Roach" Sanderson (Again, no mashup name for this is there?)
7 Ways to scare your roommates
7) Buy some knives. Sharpen them every night. While you're doing so, look at your roommate and mutter, "Soon, soon..."
6) Collect hundreds of pens and pile them on one side of the room. Keep one pencil on the other side of the room. Laugh at the pencil.
5) Tell your roommate, "I've got an important message for you." Then pretend to faint. When you recover, say you can't remember what the message was. Later on, say, "Oh, yeah, I remember!" Pretend to faint again. Keep this up for several weeks.
4) While your roommate is out, glue your shoes to the ceiling. When your roommate walks in, sit on the floor, hold your head, and moan.
3) Make a sandwich. Don't eat it, leave it on the floor. Ignore the sandwich. Wait until your roommate gets rid of it, and then say, "Hey, where the heck is my sandwich?" Complain loudly that you’re hungry.
2) Every time your roommate walks in yell, "Hooray! You're back!" as loud as you can and dance around the room for five minutes. Afterwards, keep looking at your watch and saying, "Shouldn't you be going somewhere?"
1) Talk back to your Rice Krispies. All of a sudden, act offended, throw the bowl on the floor and kick it. Refuse to clean it up, explaining, "No, I want to watch them suffer."
39 Things to do when your in Walmart!
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the restrooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
8. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look"
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
15.Grab alot of bouncy balls and throw them down the aisle, shouting "Go, Pikachu, Go"
16. Pass out bananas to random people and snicker loudly when they take one.
17. Buy 350 cans of tuna and scream "THIS CAN'T BE RIGHT!! YOU HAVE TO PUT SOME BACK!!" when the cashier tells you the price.
18. Walk around looking confused in the CD section and ask people where you can find the CDs.
19. Start a fish-stick fight.
20. Walk up to random people, give them bear hugs, and say very loudly that you missed them and they never really did get that dandruf shampoo you recommended.
21. Jump in a cart and have a friend push you while you scream "The Germans are coming!"
22. Attempt to fly off a high shelf.
23. Run up to an employee and ask "Do you like me?" If they say no, yell out "You broke my heart, you evil monster! I'm telling the manager!" and start throwing canned tomatoes at them. If they say yes just to get you away, pat their shoulder, and say "What a shame because that girl over there" point to a random person "was just about to ask you to dinner."
24. Throw confetti on random people walking into the store.
25. Whisper "I know your 'little' secret" to people in the checkout lines.
26. Stand inside the freezer in the frozen food section.
27. Walk up to employees and whisper "I saw dead people...they want me to take you away...to aisle eight..."
28. Ask the clerk to make a page saying "If there is an Edward in the store, Bella is looking for you at the main info desk". (this works b/c of fangirls...no offense)
29. See how many cans of frosting you can open and thoroughly lick without getting caught.
30. Go to a person with a shopping cart full of merchandise and demand a ride in the basket.
31. Practice your juggling with a few Grade-A eggs.
32. Squeeze the cream-filled doughnuts.
33. Walk into the baby clothes section, pick up a pink baby dress, then throw it down and run away screaming that the pink bunnies of doom came back.
34. Bow to the display of T.Vs in the electronics section.
35. See if you can move the bottom can from the gigantic canned beet pyrami
36. Challenge people to duels in the back aisles with wrapping paper tubes.
37. Have a conversation with yourself loud enough so that people in the other aisles can hear you.
38. Throw things over one aisle into another one.
39. Mark out price tags with a sharpie
this is this cat
this is is cat
this is how cat
this is to cat
this is keep cat
this is a cat
this is retard cat
this is busy cat
this is for cat
this is forty cat
this is seconds cat
Now go back and read the THIRD word in each line from the top down and I bet you can't resist passing it on.
Olny srmat poelpe can raed this. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, It deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the fsrit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh, and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! If you can raed this psas it on!! (Me: Actually, I think dyslexic people can read this...)
Annabeth: Do I ever cross your mind?
Annabeth runs away in shock and pain and Percy runs after her and says...
Thalia and her boyfriend Luke were speeding over 100 mph on a motorcycle.
Thalia: Slow down, I'm scared.
Luke: No, this is fun.
Thalia: No, it's not. Please, it's so scary.
Luke: then tell me you love me.
Thalia: I love you, now please slow down.
Luke: Now give me a big hug.
(She gives him a big hug)
Luke: Can you take my helmet off & put it on yourself, it's really bothering me.
The next day in the newspaper, a motorcycle crashed into a building due to brake failure. Two people were in the crash, but only one survived. The truth was that halfway down the road the guy realized that his brakes weren't working, but he didn't want the girl to know. Instead, he had her hug him and tell him she loves him one last time. Then he had her put on his helmet so that she would live, even though that meant he would die. If you would do the same thing for the person you love, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you and your friends have a nickname, title, or anything else for each other, copy and paste this in your profile.
If your profile is long, copy and paste this on it to make it even longer.
If you have ever gotten so completely sidetracked in a conversation that you don't remember why you were talking in the first place, copy this into your profile.
If you hate child abuse and want it to STOP, copy and past this on your profile.
IF YOU HAVE SPELLED YOUR NAME WRONG PASTE THIS IN YOUR PROFILE
IF YOU HAVE BEEN ON YOUTUBE FOR MORE THAN 5 HOURS PASTE THIS IN YOUR PROFILE
If you have ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this into your profile
Ninety-five percent of teenagers are concerned about being popular. If you are one of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
Put this in your profile if you know someone who is fighting, has survived, or died of cancer. (My mom had breast cancer and now she has bone cancer. sobs)
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: danyan, Zutara Lover, Black'n'red'Butterfly, Enrica(real name)(i always change my penname)(tehehehe) I'veComeToTakeYourCheese, Vampire Scooby, Alannaswarrior, SpottedLilly (about 24 hours now not counting the few hours of sleep), Alleyanna Cullen,hugz.4.all.the.emo.boyz,sk8rchickmax, hinoru 14, SassySaku, CommitedToKiba, SasuSaku123356
The Percy Jackson Pledge:
I promise to remember Percy
1000 Percy Jackson fan!
(v)(.• Percy Annabeth
(.• . •Forever•.••.)
«• Lightning Thief •» •.(•. .•).•
«• Sea of Monsters•» •.(•. .•).•
«• Titan's Curse•» •.(•. .•).•
«•Battle of the Labyrinth•» •.(•. .•).•
Chuck Norris Facts: Percabeth Style
Contrary to popular belief, America is not a democracy, it is a Percabethtatorship.
There are no steroids in baseball. Just the power of Percabeth.
A picture is worth a thousand words. A Percabeth moment is worth 1 billion words.
When taking the SAT, write "Percabeth" for every answer. You will score over 8000.
Rick Riordan once worked as a weatherman for the San Diego evening news. Every night he would make the same forecast: Partly cloudy with a 100 chance of Percabeth.
If at first you don't succeed, you're not a Percabeth shipper.
As President Roosevelt said: "We have nothing to fear but fear itself. And pairings that go against Percabeth."
In a fight between Batman and Darth Vader, the winner would be Percabeth.
He who lives by the sword, dies by the sword. He who lives by Percabeth never dies.
To be or not to be? That is the question. The answer? Percabeth.
All roads lead to Percabeth. And by the transitive property, total awesomeness.
There’s an order to the universe: space, time, Percabeth... Just kidding, Percabeth is first.
There are two types of people in the world... people that suck, and Percabeth shippers.
Only Percabeth can prevent forest fires.
The pen is mighter than the sword, but only if the pen is held by a Percabeth shipper
.Most people know that Descarte said, "I think, therefore I am." What most people don't know is that that quote continues, "...a Percabeth shipper."
He, who laughs last, laughs best. He who laughs at Percabeth … dies.
People have often asked the United States, What is your secret weapon against terrorists? We simply reply...Percabeth.
The active ingredient in Red Bull is Percabeth juice.
Some people say that Percabeth is a myth. Those "some people" are now dead.
Quick! write down 12 random characters from Assassin's Creed!
1) Have you ever read a six/eleven fanfic before?
Cesare and Desmond? Nope.
2) Do you think four is hot? How hot?
George Washington is the hottest thing since the sun and Vito Scaletta. Nothing can convince me otherwise.
3) What would happen if twelve and eight started going out?
Kanen'to:kon and Aveline? What the ever living fuck? Conny would lose his two best friends :(
4) Do you recall any fics about nine?
Oh, I'm sure I've read a couple of things on Tumblr about Haytham...
5) Would two and six make a good couple?
Malik and Cesare? No. NEVER.
6) Five/Nine or five/ten?
Ezio/Haytham or Ezio/Ziio. WTF. Neither.
7) What would happen if seven walked in on two and eight kissing?
Yusuf walking in on Malik and Aveline kissing... Well since Malik/Aveline is a kind of cracky thing on Tumblr already Yusuf would probably just be like wtf and the slink out of the room unnoticed.
8) Make up a summary of a three/ten fanfic.
There were plenty of years unnacounted for in Connor's life, such as his years before he turned five, when he lived with Ziio and the village. Some memories are ones that Connor would rather forget, and others he'll cherish forever. (Probably just a collection of oneshots of Connor's life before the village was burned down)
9) Is there any thing as one/eight fluff?
I don't think I've seen anything with Altair and Aveline...
10) Suggest a title for a seven/twelve hurt/comfort fic?
Always Second Best. (In which Kanen'to:Kon and Yusuf would relate on the major Assassins they knew in life, Connor and Ezio respectively, and how they would always try to keep up with their skill but never quite walked at the same pace.)
11) Does anyone on your friends list read three?
All of 'em.
12) Does anyone on your friends list draw or write eleven?
I'm the only one who doesn't ignore Dessy out of my friends :(
13) Would anyone on your friends list write two/four/five?
I am working on a ConWash fic right now... Do I count?
14) What might ten scream at a great moment of passion?
"Haytham, can you paint with all the colors of the wind?" //shot
15) If you wrote a songfic about eight, what song would you use?
Safe and Sound by The Civil War & Taylor Swift, though the Madilyn Bailey version is a lot better. I dunno, that's just off the top of my head right now.
16) If you wrote a one/six/twelve fic, what would the warning be?
Altair/Cesare/Kanen'to:Kon. Warning: DRUNKEN SHENANIGANS. I DON'T KNOW WHY BY THERE ARE SOME.
17) What would be a good pick up line for ten to use on two?
Ziio/Malik. What. No. Doesn't compute.
18) 1 and 8 are in a happy relationship until 5 runs off with 9. After 8 dumps 1 for 12, 6 gets upset and retaliates by dating 12. Alone and broken-hearted, 1 travels in search of a friend. Finally, 1 meets 4 and 7. The three loners meet 10, who tells each of them to look for love. 4 finds 3, 7 gets 11, but now 1 is stuck in a never-ending love triangle with 6 and 2!
Altair and Aveline are in a happy relationship until Ezio runs off with Haytham. Aveline dumps Altair for Kanen'to:kon, Cesare gets upset and retaliates by dating Kanen'to:kon. Alone and broken hearted, Altair travels in search of a friend. Finally, Altiar meets George Washington and Yusuf. The three loners meet Ziio, who tells each of them to look for love. Washington finds Connor and Yusuf gets Desmond, but now Altair is stuck in a never ending love triangle with Cesare and Malik! (AltMal and ConWash, I'm good.)
19) What would be a good title for this?
WHAT THE FUCK WAS I SMOKING BEFORE I WROTE THIS.
20) What would the genre(s) be?
You know what Mommy
You went to the doctor today.
I can hear that doctor again.
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped.
If you're against abortion, re-post this and if you almost cried post this in your profile.
(The below will be done by my RP muse cuz I don't feel like doing it for myself LOL)
1. YOUR REAL NAME: Honoria
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME:(first 3 letters of real name plus izzle): Honizzle. (God. Lemme try my other name.) Ratizzle. (What.)
3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal): Blue Wolf. (No. Just. No.)
4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, and current street name): Ratonhnhake:ton Davenport. (Don't have a middle name so I'll just use my birth name. Does my last name make me Achilles's kid?)
5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, last 3 letters of mom/dad's maiden/ gentleman(?) name): Kenhoiio (...That certainly looks like a Native American name, doesn't it?)
6. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink): Black Beer. (No. Still. No.)
7. YOUR ARAB NAME: (your middle name, 2nd letter of your mom/dad's maiden(er gentleman?)name, 3rd letter of you dad's middle name, 1st letter of a siblings first name, last letter of your moms middle name): Ratonhnake:tonayho (What. Ra-doon-ha-gay-doon-ayo. That's how you pronounce it, right?)
8. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mothers middle name): Ziio. (Ista doesn't have a middle name, so...)
9. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one your pets): Black Wolf. (Again. No.)
10. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (fruit, and something that can go wrong): Mango Sex. (What.)
11. YOUR PIRATE NAME: (color, pirate accessory): Grey Patch. (But I'm already known amongst my crew as Captain Kenway...)
Okay, so if you were following SasuSaku123356, you'll notice that many, actually, pretty much ALL of my stories are gone, even the ones that were on hiatus. The thing is, those were old stories that I just grew tired of writing. More often then not, I was too busy to just sit down and start writing. I was discombobulated when I was writing and didn't exactly know where I was going, and eventually I just lost interest and completely forget what I had only mentally planned. But, that is not the end of me. I'm gonna try more often to crank out some more stories, but they're probably gonna be about Assassin's Creed. 'Cause that's the best video game series ever. Just sayin'. Some might also be Avengers, but hey, who knows. I'll write whatever comes to me. I've got a couple planned out, but NaNoWriMo's taking some time, so don't expect anything new from me for a while, at least until the end of the month. That being said, a couple of my ideas are below:
Agent 355: The story of Honoria Kenway, known amongst her people as Ratonhnhake:ton, an Assassin, who also went by the name of Agent 355 when she spied for George Washington during the Revolutionary War. Burdened by not only her race but her gender, Honoria struggles to find a place in the two societies she was born into - the people of Kanien'kehá:ka and the people of the colonies.
Taste of the Forest: Everyone knew about her and George. She could tell by the looks the soldiers gave her as she walked past them, silently saying, "We know what goes on in that tent. We know that you, you savage, are poluting our great Commander." But then again, when did she ever care?
Call Me Ziio: All Desmond knows her as is "Connor's mom." But she was something more - she was a daughter, a lover, a sister, a fighter.
In A Way: The final thoughts of Haytham Kenway as his son stabbed him in the neck. He lied about not wondering what might've been. It was all he was wondering as he fell to the ground and died.
My RP blog for Honoria Kenway, the genderbend of Connor Kenway. Not a lot of RP, but plenty of derp.
Unsafe External Link