Poll: For Horror Collection, how should I go about managing the rewrite? Vote Now!
Author has written 9 stories for Death Note, A Nightmare on Elm Street, Hetalia - Axis Powers, Terminator, Grudge, Friday the 13th, and Toy Story.
HAPPY NEW YEAR! 2011
HAPPY NEW YEAR! 2012
All Death Note fans: Me and Beyondbirthday93 are co-authoring a story! It's called B's revenge.
Go read it! It's under BB's profile!
Things about me you should know:
I am a Wiccan.
I have a Fictonpress account! My first story is up and running, if you want to go read it! It's about a ghost and. . . well, I'll let you guys decide weather or not you want to know. The account name is Shiko13 (I know, aren't I the most original person ever? XD) Arigato everyone!
My word document is being cruel. Until I can fix it, chapters will have to be written here, and I cannot guarantee anything. Don't angry mob me. DX Shiko
Your angel is a fallen angel. Once an innocent, pure angel, she was corrupted at the Fall and was doomed to this Earth. She was bitter, and decided to take her pain out on a human: you. But that doesn't matter, you'd prefer a fallen angel, feeling as if you had already fallen from grace. You are a match made for each other, with her whispering ideas to you and you happily obliging, you two are a mess. However, you do feel deep down that the darkness is not what you want, but you can't cope without it because it has defended you for so long. You hate betrayal, and you can't go through with ditching your salvation. Don't worry, there will come a time when both you and your guardian will discover darkness isn't always the key to happiness.
Heck with my dog; Beware my snake!
BEWARE: In my family, if you mess with them, you mess with me. Yes, that DOES include my adopted family, thank you very much.
PimpinSushi adopted me as her baby sister! XD Hi Sushi! Assuming you're reading this! 9/26/10
BeyondBirthday13 adopted me as their cousin. Hi BB 11/3/10
I adopted L.E-Chan-Hetalia-DN-Fangirl as my little sis. 11/22/10
My little family is growing quite large. . . You three are awesome, you know that?
"If there was a way to take everyone's pain away...
A way to let every man, woman and child,
At one person's expense...
I'd do it."
The Complete Wiccan Rede
Bide the Wiccan Law ye must,
In Perfect Love and Perfect Trust;
Live ye must and let to live,
Fairly take and fairly give.
True in love, ever be,
Lest thy love be false to thee.
With a fool no season spend,
Nor be counted as his friend.
Soft of eye and light of touch,
Speak ye little, listen much.
Ever mind the rule of three,
What ye send out comes back to thee.
This lesson well, thou must learn
Ye only get what ye do earn.
Eight words the Wiccan Rede fulfill -
An it harm none, do as ye will.
Deosil go by waxing Moon,
Sing and dance the invoking Rune;
Widdershins go by waning Moon,
Chant ye then a freeing tune;
When the Lady's Moon is new,
Kiss thy hand to Her times two;
When the Bow rides in the eve
Turn to what you would achieve;
When the Moon rides at her peak,
Then thy heart's desire seek;
When the Sickle shows Her face
Release the old with proper grace.
Greet the Days and greet the Nights
With joy and thanks for all delights.
Sing the seasons all around
Til wondrous awe and love abound
Heed the North wind's mighty gale,
Lock the door & trim the sail;
When the wind comes from the South,
Love will kiss thee on the mouth;
When the wind blows from the West,
Hearts will find their peace and rest;
When the wind blows from the East,
Expect the new and set the feast.
Burn them quick and burn them slow;
Birch and fir and apple tree,
Hawthorn is sacred to Thee,
Willow, hazel, rowan, grape,
And oak will shape the weave of fate;
Elder be the Lady's tree -
Burn it not or cursed ye'll be.
Birchwood in the fire goes
To tell us true what Goddess knows.
Oak trees tower great with might,
Burn the Oak for God's insight.
Rowan is a tree of power
Causing life and magick to flower.
Willows at the waters stand
To help us to the Summerland.
Hawthorn burn to purify
And draw the faerie to your eye.
Hazel tree, the wisdom sage,
Lends strength that comes with honoured age.
White the flowers of Apple tree,
The holy gift of fecundity.
Grape grows upon the fruitful vine,
Sacred gifts of joy and wine.
Fir's ever greenness declares life
Succeeds beyond any strife.
Heed ye flower, bush, and tree,
And by the Lady Blessed be.
Where the rippling waters flow
Cast a stone and truth ye'll know;
Four times the Major Sabbats mark
In the light and in the dark:
As the old year starts to wane
The new begins with dark Samhain.
When flowers blossom through the snow
Fair Brighid casts her seed to sow.
When winter yields to warmth's return
Let the Beltane fires burn.
As summer turns to Lammas night
First fruits and Grain Gods reach their height.
Four times the Minor Sabbats fall
Use the Sun to mark them all:
At Yuletide, with feast and mirth
We celebrate the God Child's birth.
Spring Equinox, Eostara's fest,
All newborn creatures will be blessed.
When the Sun has reached its height
Celebrate the greatest Light.
Offer thanks at second reaping;
Mabon poised for winter's sleeping.
Cast the circle thrice about,
To keep unwelcome spirits out.
To bind the spell well every time,
Let the spell be spake in rhyme.
Follow this with mind & art,
Bright the cheeks and warm the heart,
And merry meet & merry part
And merry meet again!
The Seven Facts Of life
1. You can't lick all of your teeth with your tongue.
2. You just tried to lick all your teeth.
3. You are now thinking that the First fact is untrue.
4. The First fact really is untrue.
5. Now you're laughing at yourself and how stupid you are.
6. You are thinking of putting this in your profile to make others laugh.
7. You still have a stupid grin on your face.
If, for no warning, you have laughed during a movie part that wasn't funny, put this in your profile.
If you have ever been so obsessed with something that now everyone is scared of you because of its effects copy this into your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you are obsessed with fan-fiction copy this into your profile.
If you've ever wondered what you're like in a Parallel Universe, put this on your profile.
If you have embarrassing memories that make you want to slap yourself/someone else, put this on your profile.
If you hear the voices of characters in your head, put this onto your profile.
If you've had at least two friends move away from you...copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever went to your friends/family while they were talking about something weird at the last sentence, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've had a dream about you talking to the characters of a show/movie/book, copy and paste this onto your profile.
Let's eat grandma
Let's eat, grandma
Proper grammar saves lives
A pen capped is a story unwritten.
Dreams are the only true magic we have.
I don't care what Disney says, I do NOT wish to go to school in my underwear!
Team Chuck Norris.
Boredom is an illness! It feeds off of your mind, and eventually makes you do strange and bizarre things! Fear the boredom! Fear it. . .
You know, if I ever become prosecutor, I'm going to dye my hair blue and carry a whip around.
Anonymous. Another way to say I have no idea who wrote this but I like it.
To the world, you are one person, but to one person, you may be the world.
Some people say quality is better then quantity. Others say quantity is better then quality. I say, why not have both?
In soviet Russia, Busby's chair is killed by you. :D
I did NOT lose it! I'm playing hide-and-seek with it and it just happens to be winning!
So here’s the pep part of my pep talk: Go spit in the face of our inevitable obsolescence and finish your @#$&ing novel. John Green, NaNoWriMo pep-talk.
I have almost no experience in writing my own work. This NaNoWriMo is the second story of my own I've ever thought up and written down like this, so don't expect me to go all 'here is the key to your problems' blah, blah, blah. What I can say is this: Is this stressing? Is this one of the hardest things you have yet to do? Have you already started to wonder why the heck you are voluntarily doing this torture? For me, the answer is yes. BUT! How you got an idea to get through it? Have you got some sort of plan for the characters to go through, even if it doesn't seem to make sense? For me, again, yes. So here's what I do, and you can do this to if you want. Make a big cup of coffee. Turn on some music. Take a deep breath. And start writing that novel! And that's all. . . Shiko, NaNoWriMo pep-talk
MATSUDA: Death Note's Italy
SWITZERLAND/VASH: Hetalia's Mello
Try not to Cry
Mommy ... Johnny brought a gun to school,
He told his friends that it was cool,
And when he pulled the trigger back,
It shot with a great, huge crack.
Mommy, I was a good girl, I did what I was told,
I went to school, got straight A's, and I even got the gold!
When I went to school that day, I never said goodbye,
I'm sorry that I had to go, but Mommy, please don't cry.
When Johnny shot the gun, he hit me and another,
And all because Johnny, got the gun from his brother.
Mommy, please tell Daddy; That I love him very much,
And please tell Zack, my boyfriend; That it wasn't just a crush.
And tell my sister; That she is the only one now,
And tell my dear, sweet grandmother; I'll be waiting for her now,
And tell my wonderful friends; That they always were the best,
Mommy, I'm not the first, I'm no better than the rest.
Mommy, tell my teachers; I won't show up for class,
And never to forget this, and please don't let this pass.
Mommy, why'd it have to be me? No one though, deserves this,
But Mommy, it's not fair, I left without a kiss.
And Mommy tell the doctors; I know that they really did try,
I think I even saw one doctor, trying not to cry.
Mommy, I'm slowly dying, with a bullet in my chest,
But Mommy please remember, I'm in heaven with the rest.
When I heard that great, big crack, I ran as fast as I could,
Please listen to me if you would,
I wanted to go with college, I wanted to try things that were new,
I guess I'm not going with Daddy, on that trip to the new zoo.
I wanted to get married, I wanted to have a kid,
I wanted to be an actress, I really wanted to live.
But Mommy, I must go now, the time is getting late,
Mommy, tell my Zack, I'm sorry to cancel our date.
I love you Mommy, I always have, I know you know it's true,
And Mommy all I need to say is, "Mommy, I love you."
In memory of the Columbine and Virginia Tech Students
Who were lost
FRIENDS: Ask why you're crying.
BEST FRIENDS: Have a shovel ready to bury the loser who made you cry.
FRIENDS: Will talk to you when you're crying
BEST FRIENDS: Will look at you, smiling, and say "What's wrong?"
1. Who is your favorite Death Note character(s)?
2. What is your favorite pairing(s)?
Hmm. . . Naomi/Raye I guess.
3. Are you a Death Note Yaoi fan?
4. Ever cosplayed Death Note characters? If so, who, where and how many times?
5. List your collection of Death Note junk and merchandise, if any:
6. Have you ever felt that you were destined to be with a Death Note character?
7. Near/Matt or Mello/Near?
8. Light/Misa or L/Misa?
9. Did you think Matt's death was fair?
10. Why did you think Mello helped Near in the end?
11. Do you support Kira's theory in making the world better by using the Death Note and killing off the bad people?
12. Your favorite Wammy kid?
13. Are you Pro-Kira or Anti-Kira?
14. Have you seen all Death Note episodes so far?
15. Have you read all the chapters so far?
No. I need to get the rest of the mangas.
16. Do you believe Misa has ADD?
17. Sub or dub?
18. Pro-Misa or Anti-Misa?
19. Near's side or Mello's?
20. Do you even know who BB is?
21. L = Sexy beast or Ugly nerd?
22. Which character would be the best cross dresser?
23. Mikami = Weird or Awesome?
24. Which character would be the best OOC?
Light. He would go skipping around singing about unicorns.
25. Do you like Death Note fanfics?
26. Do you write Death Note fanfics?
See above. . .
27. Do your parents know about the Death Note characters?
28. Have you watched the Death Note Abridged Series?
29. Have you seen The Death Note fanflashes?
30. Have you ever gotten someone else hooked on Death Note?
31. Have you ever been drawing Death Note in school and has someone recognized it?
32. Have you ever been in class drawing Death Note and the teacher came up to you and said 'WTF is this?'
33. Has Death Note affected your school life and grades?
Not one bit.
34. Are you broke thanks to Death Note?
35.Do you want to own a Death Note?
36. Do you wish the series had ended differently?
37. Do you draw Death Note fanart? If so, count how many there are in your gallery?
38. Is Mello still sexy even though half of his face is scarred by burns?
39. Do you have a Death Note OC?
40. Looking back at some of your answers, do you think Death Note has taken over your life?
If one day you feel like crying, call me.
I can't promise to make you laugh,
But I can cry with you.
If one day you want to run away
Don't be afraid to call me.
I can't promise to ask you to stop
But I can run with you.
If one day you don't want
To listen to anyone call me.
I promise to be there and
I promise to be quiet.
But if one day you call
And there is no answer
Come fast to see me
Because I might need you Anonymous
When you are sad,
Written with a pen
Sealed with a kiss
If you are my friend,
Please answer this:
Are we friends or are we not?
You told me once, but I forgot.
So tell me now and tell me true,
So I can say, I am here for you.
Of all the friends I've ever met,
You're the one I won't forget.
And if I die before you do,
I'll go to Heaven
And wait for you.
I got your back
To see you hurt
And if you agree
If a broken heart
If your cheeks are wet
Hand in hand
Remember, the greatest gift is not found in a store nor under a tree, but in the hearts of true friends. -- Cindy Lew
"Your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you."
"Who finds a faithful friend, finds a treasure."
What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies. -- Aristotle
Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
"The only way to have a friend is to be one."
Hold a true friend with both your hands. -- Nigerian Proverb
"A faithful friend is the medicine of life."
Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same.-- Anonymous
A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.-- Walter Winchell
Friends are needed both for joy and for sorrow. -- Samuel Paterson
Friendship is the golden thread that ties the heart of all the world.-- John Evelyn
Friendship doubles our joy and divides our grief.-- Swedish proverb
A friend hears the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails.-- Anonymous
Count your age with friends but not with years - Anonymous
Plant a seed of friendship; reap a bouquet of happiness. -- Lois L. Kaufman
"I keep my friends as misers do their treasure, because, of all the things granted us by wisdom, none is greater or better than friendship."
"There is nothing worth the wear of winning, but laughter and the love of friends."
"The rain may be falling hard outside,
Don't let the past hold you back; you're missing the good stuff.
My Friend when I think of you.
Your Kind of Friendship
It takes more than caring
I can't give solutions to all of life's problems, doubts,
I can't change your past with all it's heartache and pain,
I can't keep your feet from stumbling.
Your joys, triumphs, successes, and happiness are not mine;
Your decisions in life are not mine to make, nor to judge;
I can't prevent you from falling away from friendship,
I can't give you boundaries which I have determined for you,
I can't keep your heart from breaking and hurting,
I can't tell you who you are.
Reasons Franziska von Karma is awesome
1. She has a whip, and uses it constantly.
2. She plants tracking devices.
3. She makes dramatic entrances.
4. She can whip Phoenix into unconsciousness.
5. She became a prosecutor at thirteen.
6. A few days after she was shot, she was running around and saving people.
7. She smirks. A lot.
8. She uses the word fool a ridiculous amount of times.
9. She can be scarier then her dad at times.
10. She's got a good heart.
11. Did I mention the whip?
They laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I really do love these things. I only put them in here if they are true, though. I think they are the best way to express yourself on here...I hate telling about myself...hehe
Jenny was so happy about the house they had found. For once in her life 'twas on the right side of town.
She unpacked her things with such great ease, as she watched her new curtains blow in the breeze. How wonderful it was to have her own room. School would be starting, she'd have friends over soon.
On the first day of school, everything went great. She made new friends and even got a date! She thought, "I want to be popular and I'm going to be,
To be known in this school you had to have a clout, and dating this guy would sure help her out. There was only one problem stopping her fate. Her parents had said she was too young to date.
"Well, I just won't tell them the entire truth.
Excited, she got ready for the big event
Well the pizza was good, and the party was great,
Then the room filled with smoke and Jeff took a puff.
They jumped in the car for the moonlight ride,
A pass is not what Jenny wanted at all
With all of her might, she pushed Jeff away:
As Jeff drove on in a fit of wild anger,
"Just let me get home! I'll confess that I lied.
She doesn't remember the force of impact.
Voices she heard...a few words at best.
She awoke in the hospital to faces so sad.
They said "Jenny, we've done all we can do.
Jenny prayed, "God, forgive me for what I've done
"Tell Mom and Dad I'm sorry I lied,
But took Jenny's hand with tears in her eyes
She looked at the man with eyes oh so sad.
"Darling what do you wish for? The dark is drawing near.
A ribbon, Mother, a ribbon, to tie back my hair.
Darling what do you wish for? The dark is drawing near.
A key, Mother, a key, to lock up my heart.
Darling what do you wish for? The dark is drawing near.
A light, Mother, a light, to find you when you're far.
Darling what do you wish for? Tell me what you fear.
The dark, Mother, the dark, the dark wood is what I fear." Dark Wood by M. E. Breen.
Matt and Mello are NOT DEAD.
A report by a fellow DN fan.
After researching the rules of the Death Note once again, I stumbled upon one that could help prove the fact that Matt and Mello did not die on their canon death day. The rule is:
'If writing the same name on more than two Death Notes is completed within 0.06 seconds, it is regarded as simultaneous; the Death Note will not take effect and the individual written will not die.'
as found in How to Use: XV. This is the theory that I formulated:
As Mello's death approaches, Sidoh is watching from the sidelines. He sees the date above Mello's head and realizes that the blond has very little time left. So, as he watches Mello drive the truck to Nagano, Sidoh travels to the human world, takes out his Notebook, and writes Mello's real name down. Sidoh is doing this because since Mello has at one point owned his Death Note, Mello can be considered as an owner of the Death Note. Since another rule states that the only god of death that can kill the owner of the Notebook is the one who gave their Notebook up in the first place, Sidoh thinks that it's his responsibility to end Mello's life(as Ryuk does to Light later on in the book).
At the same time Sidoh is just finishing writing 'Mihael Keehl,' Takada is also hurrying to write Mello's name in the scrap of the Notebook. The two finish writing the 'l' at exactly the same time, causing the first mentioned rule to take place.
Meanwhile, Mello is fully expecting to be killed by Takada. He becomes confused when it takes longer than it should, then realizes that something must have gone wrong. Excited that he may continue to live, Mello fakes his death, purposely crashing the truck into Nagano. Knowing Light would want to erase any evidence, Mello quickly escapes and manages to get away while the church burns in the distance.
He finds a way to get back to where he the kidnapping had first taken place, following the route that Matt was supposed to take. When he reaches the clearing where Matt's car is at, riddled with bullet holes, he rushes to the redhead. A quick check at the redhead's pulse assures him that Matt is still alive, merely acting as if he had been shot down, whereas he'd actually been wearing a bullet proof vest. The blood stains are from his arms, which were unprotected by the vest and hit by three bullets, since most of the bodyguards had been aiming for his chest. The blood soaks nearly his entire outer vest, making it appear as if he'd been shot in the chest.
Mello picks Matt up and rushes to the nearest hospital where the hacker can be fixed up.
In the safe confines of a new apartment somewhere secluded, the two, both alive, watch as Kira is finally put to an end by Near.
Copy and paste this report to your profile if you KNOW that Matt and Mello are not dead, but living together, finally able to love each other properly without the worry of dying. Well, then again, there's Matt's cigarettes, but...he quit! SO YEAH.
Did you know...
9) Saying you're a gangster doesn't really mean you're a gangster.
10) Being a nerd may make you unpopular in high school, but in the future you can order Chicken McNuggets from the popular kids.
1. Do not introduce self as roleplaying character in public.
2. Do not talk to fictional characters in public.
3. Do not answer fictional characters in public.
4. Do not talk to inanimate objects in public.
5. Do not go out in public.
6. Disregard above note. Perform numbers 1 to 4.
7. Note expressions.
8. Don't die alone. Take many people with you.
9. Floor is slippery when wet.
10. Lake is slippery when dry.
11. Only talk to strangers you know.
12. Strangers you don't know are spies... Kill them all.
13. For legal purposes be sure to delete above note.
14. Tell people about the spies that are trying to kill you.
15. Kill them for security purposes.
16. Crying does not solve anything. Try violent mood swings.
17. Make a scene whenever humanly possible.
18. The men in white coats are not your friends.
19. Ask them for a room with lots of sharp, pointy objects.
20. When that doesn't work, ask for a designer jacket.
21. Chicken soup, although good for colds, is not the best cure for drowning.
22. Flammable and inflammable mean the same thing.
23. Unlike fine wine, milk does not get better with age.
24. Always remember, um... um... Damn.
25. Train army of flying monkeys.
26. Goldfish don't like milk.
27. Do not maim people. If you already have, kill them to avoid lawsuits.
28. Find out who invented the word "pianist".
29. People are staring at you.
30. So act insane.
31. People are weird, but not as weird as me.
32. Do not taunt animals at zoo. They have feelings... And teeth.
33. Little people are aggressive. Stay away from little people.
34. Going through other people's stuff is a bonding experience. Do this as much as possible.
35. You'll sometimes notice shadows late at night. Don't worry. It's only me... Bonding.
36. Never pet a burning dog.
37. Never make eye contact with a naked man. Especially if you are wearing a parka.
38. Naked men dig parkas.
39. Beware the naked man who offers you his parka.
40. You know what would look good on you?
41. Immolated cockroaches.
42. Don't worry. It's only a harmless pimento bug.
43. The size of Danny DeVito.
44. Making an amusing facial expression. Like this.
45. Numbers are evil. Count in clovers.
46. Stalking is fun. Do it more.
47. Make a large sign saying, "Look at me, I'm a gumnut tree!"
48. No matter what anyone says, there is a way to get to your fantasy world.
49. That way is rum.
50. Constipated people don't give a sh-t.
52. You cannot kill the snow.
53. The snow can kill you.
54. Grass can also kill you.
55. The leprechaun on the cereal box said I can't get his lucky charms...
56. Catch and castrate leprechaun.
57. HE is real... No matter what the men in white coats say.
58. Staple paper in the middle of the page.
59. In case of blank looks, laugh maniacally.
60. You are not haxxor l337 or an uberhacker or anything like that.
61. Pretend to be so around teh n00bs.
62. Do not go out with voice #7. He is a sadistic, soul sucking demon.
63. Disregard last note. Go out with demon. Who needs a soul anyway?
64. Ask Senior Diablo for a bigger pitchfork.
65. Remember to kill HIM...
66. Tell the small children in Toys 'R' Us that the dolls have an insatiable thirst for blood.
67. Note reactions. Avoid parents.
68. The blood of infants gives unholy superpowers according to Jhonen C. Vasquez. Test theory.
69. Scream, the doctors don't like it, they'll give you a shot of something nice.
70. Hide the bodies, otherwise people ask embarrassing questions.
71. Eat the evidence.
72. But not if it's broken glass.
73. When in the presence of someone much wiser than you, point in a random direction and yell, "Look, a distraction!" Then run.
74. Do not tell children that Santa is fat because he eats kids.
75. Disregard last note.
76. Note reactions.
77. On average, 100 people choke to death on ball point pens every year.
78. Stock up on ball point pens.
79. Learn to fly. Tell no one.
80. The secret to flying is throwing yourself at the ground and missing.
81. Do not stick fingers into blender.
82. Blender... Bad... Ouch.
83. Blood loss is bad.
84. Find way to re-attatch fingers.
85. Scream as much as humanly possible at 2AM.
86. Answer every question with a question.
87. Ask people what gender they are.
88. Note reactions.
89. Refer to people as "mortal".
90. The Seagull From Hell is out to get me.
91. Kill all enemies in most disturbing way possible.
92. Start by drowning them in fire ants.
93. Find the creators of pop-up messages.
94. Kill them.
96. Teachers don't like finding notes on world domination.
97. Dunk head in boiling water.
98. Disregard last note. Was written by Voice #7.
99. Gullible IS written on the ceiling!
100. Investigate this whole "critical mass" thing when the klaxon dies down...
Copy and Paste this to your profile if you laughed at at least one of those. I know you did. =3
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.