Author has written 5 stories for Hetalia - Axis Powers.
I just like to write. That's all.
My current obsession is South Korea from "Axis Powers: Hetalia"
He's so adorable, aside from all labels~. Expect many stories about/that include him for now.
And America... because I love my energetic, egotistic, forever-confident country.
I'm currently working on a few stories that have not been published at the moment.
One is of China.
One of America.
[The plots of these two will remain a secret until they are published.]
I have a good four stories to update and work on, really. My hands are a bit full.
Any requests for stories? I'll gladly take them~. Just message me, and if I like the idea(s), I will put them on hold.
Please go visit and join this forum. [APH role play]
QUESTIONS FOR SOME.NAME.HERE
1. Where do you come up with your ideas?
I found this question a bit rhetorical... but if I must reply, I say "my expanding imagination"
2. Are you planning on writing more later on?
If time allows for me to do so, then most definitely.
3. How long does it take you to write, usually?
It depends on the topic. If I have an interest in the subject, it may take me 30 minutes to an hour for one chapter.
4. Are you against Japan and Japanese people?
...No. The past is the past. I like living on with my life without restraints created by mistakes of people back then. [I'm not Korean, either. Wish I was, though. /sobs]
5. Do you take requests for stories with characters other than what you've worked with?
Sure! Flexibility is key.
6. What made you decide to write for Hetalia?
History. Is. My. Homeboy.
7. Why do you like Im Yong Soo [South Korea] and Alfred F. Jones [The United States of America]?
Yong Soo is an innocent and fun character. NO MATTER WHAT YOU PERVERTS OUT THERE SAY, LOL. XD He is an extremely strong spirit. I make sure to show this whenever I write on South Korea.
Alfred is just the same. He's a straight-forward, caring guy who wants to do what's best.
8. Why is your writing for these characters different from what's original?
I like to make my characters as realistic as possible. If you don't like it, complain to me. Please. I enjoy laughing.
I'VE ALREADY HAD TO DEAL WITH PEOPLE BASHING ME FOR IDIOTIC REASONS, MAINLY RACISM.
I DON'T TAKE THESE COMMENTS LIGHTLY, NOR DO I LET THEM PASS WITHOUT A REPLY.
WATCH. YOUR. STEP.
And we'll be just fine.