Poll: Which of my stories are your favorite? Vote Now!
Author has written 10 stories for Horton Hears a Who, Toy Story, Coraline, Meet the Robinsons, and Outsiders.
Hi everybody that comes across my profile! Oh and the picture you see on my profile was drawn by me! No takey without permission. Yay! I actually own something! Happy Dance!
I'm very sorry that its taking me forever to update most of my stories! But a new chapter is going to be showing up soon which will probably be "Little Bundles of Joy". Its almost complete, close to half way. So just wait a little more longer, but it is coming! My Outsider's storys, well, I really don't know what to do with it, so if you have any ideas just PM me.
Old pen name: girl-next-door13
I can't believe I didn't do this before... Somewhere on my profile you can check on status of my stories, so you know when the next chapter is coming up.
I, .XMemento.MoriX. , do solemnly swear to review all the fics I read, regardless of the number of reviews, its age, or anything else. I have joined the Review Revolution. Copy and Paste this into your profile to join the Revolution; because everyone knows how much it sucks when you have 500 hits and 3 reviews...
Age: I'm not telling you. Its between 1-100. Good luck figuring it out.
Birthday: May 31
Gender: Take a wild guess.
Location : Somewhere you aren't... Stalker...
Can't Breath When I'm Broken: Chapter 3- 50 percent complete) Just trying to make it longer and not as sucky :P
Meant to Happen: Chapter 3 - (10 percent complete)
Horton Hears a Who:
The watchers: Chapter 8- in the process (50 percent complete) On a break
Within the shadows: Chapter 9- (10 percent complete0 On a break
Little Bundles of Joy: Chapter 14- (50 percent complete)
Finding Logic in Illogical Acts: Their relationship was sick, wrong, immoral. But that didn't stop them from trying to find something that was starting to be uncommon to them, logic. Incest
Unknown Soldier: Show me what it's like to dream in black and white, so I can leave this world tonight. Holding on too tight. Breathe the breath of life, so I can leave this world behind. It only hurts just once. They're only broken bones... Sodapop's thoughts when in war.
Can I have this dance?: Its prom night and Wybie is very nervous, especially because of whose he's taking and he doesn't want to be a bigger fool than she already knows. But one dance can change that all.
Experimental: It was meant to be an experiment; just to test the waters. They didn't mean for it to go this far. Now they have a secret they need to hide from everyone.
Favorite Singers/Bands: Evanescene, Simple Plan, Daughtry, Avril Lavigne, Taylor Swift, David Archuleta, Flyleaf, Sum 41, Lifehouse, Jewel, Nickleback, Linkin Park, Rascal Flatts, We the Kings, 3 Doors Down, Jesse McCartney, Ashlee Simpson, The all-American Rejects, Jason Mraz, Green Day, Maria Mena, Kelly Clarkson, Carrie Underwood, Panic! at the Disco, Paramore, Within Tempation, Breaking Benjamin
Favorite Movies: Horton Hears A Who! ,Toy Stoy 1 & 2, Walle-e, Rush hour 1, 2, 3, Get Smart, Corspe Bride, Nightmare Before Christmas, Sweeney Todd, Coraline, Repo! The Genetic Oprea, The dark knight, The Outsiders, Cloverfield, Eagle Eye, The Karate Kid
Favorite Books: The Outsiders, Can't get there from here, Give a Boy a Gun, The Hunger Games, Catching Fire, The Gift of Magic, Down a Dark Hall, Stranger with my Face, Killing Mr. Griffin, Huger, Witch & Wizard
Favorite colors: Black, purple, red, blue, and gray
Likes: Foamy (Funniest squirral on youtube!), my friends (Probably the craziest peole on this earth. Aren't I lucky?), Good advice, BOYS!, hot topic, music, drawing, singing, writing (No duh!), playing an instrument, acting, YAOI!! ( I dont really care if someone doesnt like it too, everyone is entitled to an opinion.)
Dislikes: People who tell you to lose weight while they stuff their face in french fries (yes, I know people like that.), snobby people that think they are better than everyone, BIG complainers, when someone can't take the hint you want to be let alone, people that invade my personal space (NO ONE STEPS INTO MY BUBBLE! XD), CHEATERS!!, lazy people that just sit down on the couch all day while they tell someone else to do things for them
JoJo! ~ Horton Hears a Who (Duh!)
Joker ~ The dark Knight (Best villian EVER!)
Sweeny Todd ~ Sweeny Todd- The demon barber from fleet street ( Johnny Depp is soo hot!)
Wybie & other Wybie ~ Coraline (you got to admit the button eyes are so cute on him. Also i like that he is wierd. Normal people bore the hell out of me.)
Wall-e and Eve ~ Wall-e (They look so cute together! And wall-e is adorable.)
Victor Van Dort and Emily ~ Corpes Bride (I love her voice! Victor's ackwardness is cute! They make such a cute couple!)
Sora and Roxas- Kingdom Hearts 2 (Their hair defines the law of gravity)
Ponyboy, Johnny, Sodapop, Two-Bit, Dally ~ The Outsiders (Greasers are tuff... I always wanted to write that! )
Henry "What the Hell?" Townsend, James "Have you seen my wife?" Sunderland, Alex "Where's my brother?!" Shephard ~ Silent Hill series (They are crazy, yet loveable!
Pairing I'm obsessed with at the moment:
Woody and Jessie ~ Toy Story (Come on you got to admit they do look cute together)
Ponyboy and Johnny ~ The Outsiders (One of the first pairings I thought about when we started this book in class. And it proves that two ukes are possible! :3 )
Ponyboy and Sodapop ~ The Outsiders (This pairing needs more love... Oh, come on its cute!)
Henry and Walter ~ Silent Hill 4 (Walter's ALWAYS watching Henry --wink, wink--)
James and Harry ~ Silent Hill 1 and 2 (The fanfics and fanart grew on me)
James and Henry ~ Silent Hill 2 and 4 (Its possible!! XD )
Henry and Eileen ~ Silent Hill 4 (He's protective of her, and they're cute together)
Alex and Josh ~ Silent Hill: Homecoming (Its tragic and sad, but sweet at the same time.)
Favorite Quotes: (Beware, I got a lot XD)
Zoren: "Roses are red, Voilets are your momma."
Andrew: "Motherfuckers with roses are red!"
"I'm the shoe monster!"-Andrew
"You better not be molesting my backpack!"- Akaylah
Nathen: 'Who knows the number for Dominos?"
Me: "Call 411 and get the number there."
-Dials some numbers and slams the phone- "Crap! I called the Po Po!"
Becky: "She said, "411 not 911!"
-Me, Nathen, and Becky
My Brother (Derek): And this is why I don't date girls.
Me and his girlfriend (Mara): O.o What?...
Me: Does this mean you're...gay?
Derek: No! I didn't mean it like that!
Oh, thats to bad. I always wanted a gay friend.
-Derek, Mara, and Me
Me: So, people hit on you at work?
Derek: Yup, but most of them are guys.
-Derek and Me
Kierra: If Two-Bit had kids he should name them Three-Bit, Four-Bit, Five-Bit, and Six-Bit
Me: No, Seven-Bit cause they wouldn't have thought you have skipped a number.
(misheard because I was laughing) Yeah, Fun-Dip! Thats a better name!
Just imagine calling your kids that! "Come here Three-Bit, Four-Bit, Six-Bit! Wait! Where's Fun dip!?"
-Kierra and me
Me: -Sercetly get my camera out and pressed the record button when my friend was explaining a story-
Becky: When everyone found out it was a tree, they all thought it was a guy's... dick.
HA! -singy-song- It's recording! It's recording!
What, seriously?! Delete that!
-Me and Becky
English Class: -watching The Outsiders-
Sodapop: Hey, I'll tell you what. After we stop the socs really good, me and Steve is gonna throw a party and everyone is going to get ripped!
English Teacher: You're already ripped, Sodapop! Woah!
Dally: -Gets shot and dies- Pony...
Someone in class: Stay green!
Becky: No! Stay pink, Pony!
-My English period
"I'm Timmy. I'm weak. I'm wimpy. I wear fruity cake shirts!" -Alex
Alex: -unknown that I was watching- Hey Timmy! I'm Amy! -girly giggle, flings his arm around Timmy, and batts his eyes-
Me: HEY! I saw that!
-Alex, Kierra, and Me
Alex: Timmy I want you to imitate Amy.
Me: Just act like a yaoi and anime obsessed fangirl and you're a dead ringer.
-Alex, Timmy, and me
Me: -watching Hunchback of Notre Dame-
Frollo -singing- God, have mercy on her... God, have mercy on me...
Well, at least he's asking for forgiveness.
Frollo: -still singing, just madder- But she will be mine or she will BUUUUUURN!!
Oh, we're doomed.
Al: Now keep that wrapper in your hair. -sticks a kiss wrapper in my poofy hair-
Me: Oh, yeah! Keep this in you're shirt! What now?! -sticks a kiss wrapper down his shirt-
Andy: I thought it should be, "Keep it in you're pants?"...
Mrs. C: (didn't know she was near by) -joking- Yeah, thats right! You better keep it in you're pants, Al!
-Al, Me, Andy, and Mrs. C (English Teacher)
Algebra Teacher: I ought to bring in a picture of me when i was younger. You'd get a kick outta that.
Rachel: They had cameras back then?
-Teacher and Rachel
"Next person that touch me is going to get kicked in the balls! I don't can't care if its a girl they might still have some. You never know anymore!"
Everyone in earshot: O_o
-Me when I'm very pissed off and sick.
"Imma about to kick your old ass cuz I'm sick of playing games. You! Me! Everybody's asses! Him! Imma kick his ass. I'm sick of this!"- Carter (Rush Hour 3)
Carter- "What kind of Chinese man speaks french? Tell me to stop playing and speak right.
Lee- "How can I? I don't speak French."
Man- --Speaks French words--
Carter- Slaps No! Your Chinese, stop embarrassing yourself!"
--Rush Hour 3
Lee- "If your half Chinese, then I'm half black. I'm your brother and I'm fly. Your down with that Snoopy? That's dope isn't it?"
Carter- "Sorry, Lee you can't be black. There's a height requirement, the same goes for riding the Matterhorn."
--Rush Hour 3
"If my family finds out I brought you from the past, they'll bury me alive and dance on my grave. I am not exaggerating! Well, yes I am, but not the point!" - Wilbur (Meet the Robinsons)
"Mom and Dad are gonna kill me, and I can tell you this, it will not be done with mercy!" - Wilbur (Meet the Robinsons)
Jeff: "Dear dad! Guess what!"
"I was going to say Happy Father's day."
-Jeff Dunham and Achmed the Dead Terrorist
Jeff: "Do you enjoy being here?"
Jose: "Sometimes I'm afraid for my life."
Jeff to Jose- "So what first phrases have you learn in English?"
Peanut- "Can you help me push my car? Does this I.D. look real? Where's the nearest Home Depo?"
Jose- "Actually that last one was true."
-Jeff Dunham, Peanut, and Jose Jalapeno on a stick
Jeff: "Can't decide what to give someone for Christmas? No problem, get them a gift card."
Walter: "Its the perfect way to say:here's twenty bucks get your own fuckin gift."
Jeff: "Happy Holidays!"
Walter: "You know I've wanted to say this to you for a couple of years now. Screw you. Its Merry Christmas."
-Walter and Jeff Dunham
Jeff: "And remember friends don't let friends drive drunk."
Bubba J: "And thats why i don't celebrate with friends"
-jeff Dunham and Bubba J
"If baby bird flys, then good for baby. If baby bird falls, and cracks head on ground and gets eaten by cats. Then Baby needs to try better next time."- Christmas Eve- Avenue Q
-I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
I used to be normal, until I met the freaks that I call my friends
Boys are like slinkeys, useless, but fun to watch fall down the stairs
You cry, I cry, you laugh, I laugh, you fall off a cliff, I laugh even harder
Dear Heart, I met a boy today, prepare to shatter.
Don't follow in my footsteps, I run into walls.
Free money!only 2 shipping and handling
I have A.D.D and magic markers, oh the thrills I will have!
Silence is golden, Duct tape is silver.
Oink. I'm a cow.
Girls are like phones. we like to be held, talked to , but if you push the wrong button you will be disconnected!
When I die I want to go peacefully like my grandfather did in his sleep-- not screaming like his passengers in his car.
Last night I lay in bed looking at the stars in the sky then I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling?
My computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick-boxing.
Always remember you are unique, just like everyone else.
When life gives you lemons, make apple juice, then sit back and enjoy while others try to figure out how you did it!
I'm the kind of person who will burst out laughing in the middle of a dead silence because of something that happened yesterday.
I am on a quest to the deepest, darkest corners of my room in search of what some would call "a floor" - a long and difficult task awaits me. Wish me luck my friends for I may not return alive.
They say "Guns don't kill people, people kill people." Well I think the guns help. If you stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill too many people.
It takes 42 muscles to frown,28 muscles to smile,but only 4 muscles to reach out and slap someone.
"Doctors say I have multiple personalties. We disagree with that."
"When life gives you lemons, chuck them at the people you hate."
"It doesn't matter whether the glass is half empty or half full, just drink it and get it over with."
"I'm not afraid of Death. What's he gonna do,kill me?"
" Life isn't about how many breathes you take, It's about how many moments that take your breath away"
"One day your life will flash before your eyes, so make sure that it's worth watching."
Duct tape is like the force, it has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together."
"Just because I'm cute doesn't mean im nice."
"Education is important, school however, is another matter."
"Always forgive your enemies - Nothing annoys them more."
"Don’t mess with me I've got a stick."
"He Said: I don't know why you wear a bra, you have nothing to put in it.
"Don’t knock on death’s door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that."
"Whoever said that nothing is impossible has never tried slamming a revolving door."
"I'm the kind of girl who falls and apologizes for it."
"I do not suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it."
"I smile cause I don't know what the hell is going on."
Ya, cause I'm just cool like that.
My best friends are the kind that if my house were on fire, they'd be roasting marsh mellows and flirting with the firemen.
Life isn't passing me by, it's trying to run me over.
Was that an earthquake, or did I just rock your world?
My knight in shining armour turned out to be a loser in aluminum foil.
Don't hate yourself in the morning-sleep till noon.
Therapist = The/rapist... scary thought
You laugh now because you're older than me by mere months, but when you're 30 and I'm still 29, who will be laughing then?
You say I'm not cool. But cool is another word for cold. If I'm not cold, I'm hot. I know I'm hot. Thanks for embracing it.
I was gifted, but the psychiatrist took away my powers.
Officer, I swear to Drunk I'm not God!
Come to the dark side. We have COOKIES!
Life was so simple when boys had cooties
I make the cowardly lion look like the terminator!
TU MADRE! That's right you just got burned... IN SPANISH!!
A stranger stabs you in the front, a boyfriend stabs you in the heart, a friend stabs you in the back, but best friends only poke each other with straws!
While I'm at it, Here's 67 ways to annoy ppl at Wal Mart!
1. Glue coins on the floor where people can see them and see how many people try to pick them up.
2. When there is a sign that says, "Caution: Wet Floor", move it somewhere else or to a carpeted area.
3. Switch the price tags.
4. Put random things in peoples' carts.
5. Go to the service desk and ask to put a bag of M&Ms on lay away.
6. Look straight into the security camera, use it as a mirror.
7. Dart around the store suspiciously, loudly humming the " Mission ... Impossible" theme.
8. Take the shoes off that you are wearing, then try to buy them. If a cashier tries to tell you that you didn't get them there, refuse and say you did.
9. Yell, "We got a code red in housewares!" and see what happens.
10. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say, "Pick me! Pick me!
11. Go into a fitting room and wait a while. Then yell very loudly, "There's no toilet paper in here!
12. Ride around on a 3-year old's bike screaming, "The British are coming! The British are coming!
13. Set the alarms in the clock aisle to go off continuously every 5 minutes.
14. Get a toy water gun and then duck tape all of the Elmo dolls together and say, "Don't move or the Elmos get it!
15. Get chopsticks and stick them in your nose and run around yelling, "I'm a walrus! Hear me roar!
16. Pretend to be a manaquin and dress up in store clothes. Strike a pose. If someone looks at you, make faces.
17. Stare at the ceiling and see how many people look to see what you're staring at..
18. Take a Darth Vader doll and when a clerk isn't looking, pick up the intercom phone and press the button to make the Darth Vader doll talk on the store speaker system.
19. Walk behind a person who works at Wal-Mart and say, "Can I help you?
20. Grab one of the sample perfume bottles and squirt random passing people.
21. Get whipped cream and put it in your mouth and run around screaming, "I have rabies!
22. Talk on the loud speaker and say, "Attention K-Mart shoppers!
23. Walk up to a random person and say, "Hey! I remember you!" and see if they play along to avoid emberrasment.
24. Put barbies in a tough-looking guy's cart.
25. Take a bunch of bouncy balls and bounce them at people.
26. Test fishing gear by casting into other aisles and see what you can catch.
27. Get a toy gun and run around the store playing army.
28. Pat a person on the back and put a "Kick Me" sign on them.
29. Throw a tennis ball and then chase it on all four legs, catching it in your mouth like a dog.
30. Dress up as Batman and sit in a cart while someone pushes you and yell, "To the Batcave, Robin!
31. Play bumper cars with the shopping carts.
32. Dress up as Spiderman and tackle random people and run off yelling,
33. Start singing in a horrible voice and when people look at you, say, "I'm the next American Idol!
34. Get a can of Lysol and follow someone around the store, spraying everything they touch.
35. Spitball the cameras and random people.
36. Breakdance in the middle of the store..
37. "Accidentally" get stuck in one of the frozen food doors. Give people strange looks and see if anyone helps you out.
38. Play "Marco Polo"
39. Randomly throw things into neighboring aisles.
40. Run up to a complete stranger and say, "You're it!
41. Take a "mysterious package" to someone's cart and say kinda loud, "Here's the next clue, meet me at Sector 57 at oh- seven hundred hours tomorrow.
42. Get 20 people together and play "Hide and Go Seek
43. If people aren't looking at their cart, steal it.
44. Use a conveyer belt as a treadmill and lose some weight
45. TP as much of the store as possible before they stop you.
46. Tune all the radios to polka stations; then turn them off and turn the volume up to full blast.
47. When 2 or 3 people are walking ahead of you, run between them yelling "Red Rover."
48. Play on those 1 kiddy rides.
49. Fall off the ride when it's actually moving , and get stuck.
49.Pretend to shoot people.
50. Drape a blanket around your shoulders and run towards a stranger saying,"…I'm Batman. Come, Robin, to the Batcave!"
51. Go to the juice section and pour the juice down peoples pants.
52. Grab whipped cream and spray it on peoples heads.
53. sniff someone. Then as they walk away, tell them you know of a medicine that can "cure that..."
54. hide in the aisles. jump out and scare strangers.
55. sit in the floor in the television display area. arrange yourself so that people have to step over you.
56. storm in and scream that they sold you bad merchandise, yell as loud as you can that you are going to get everyone you know to go on strike, and then smile a sheepish grin and say quietly, "oops, wrong store..."
57. if it's Christmas, hide between the pine trees. if caught, say you like the smell.
58. randomly let out short (but LOUD) high-pitched screams.
59. try to have a meaningful conversation with total strangers. "so how do you feel about abortion? ...yeah, i hear ya... so what about gay rights?"
60. when it's your turn in line for the cashier, jump on top of the conveyor belt and start dancing.
61. visit the grocery section for a few snacks. Then look for a comfortable chair. Take all this to the electronics section, & set up to watch a movie. Loudly complain to anyone who blocks your view.
62. Attempt to fit into very large gym bags.
63. Attempt to fit others into very large gym bags.
64. Bounce all the bouncy balls around the aisles.
65. YELL INCOHERANTLY.
66. Sing Mary had a Little Lamb very loud(or any nursery rhyme) over and over again.
67. Go around pulling down the employees pants.