Privyet~ My name is Sarah. I am obsessed with Hetalia, Detective Conan/ Case Closed,and Criminal Minds. is a great place to get your music! Visit?
Signs you are obsessed with Axis Powers Hetalia:
1. You take history class just to understand Hetalia more.
2. You fangirl squee at the mention of WWII.
3. You believe that some one's personality will correspond with the country that they came from.
4. You think that hamburgers should be The United State's national food. (why aren't they?)
5. You have started eating more pasta to make a tribute to Italy.
6. You think of Italy when you eat pasta, America when you eat hamburgers, Russia while drinking vodka, etc…
7. You tend to avoid anyone who is Russian because you are afraid or their cracked mentality. (nah i have a Russian friend..though both Russia and my friend have similar personalities which does quite frighten me a bit.. )
8. You start styling your hair after Italy's.
9. Or anyone else's hair. (Lithuania's~ 8D)
10. You own a character costume.
11. You have cosplayed as a character before.
12. You have thought of cosplaying as a character before. (like Lithuania..which one day will happen!)
13. You have threatened to seize another's "vital regions".
14. You know Marukaite Chikyuu word for word…In more than one language.
15. You know the words to any Hetalia song.
16. You have a Hetalia song as your favorite song.
17. You have made up your own ending to Chibitalia/HRE. (They already have endings. )
18. You have learned Japanese just to read the comics. (im in the process)
19. You obsessively wait for each new episode to be released.
20. You have uploaded one of the songs to Youtube.
21. You plan on naming one of your children after a character.
22. You squeal during history lessons. (silently..)
23. You plan on going to a foreign country in hopes that you will see your favorite character.
24. You have written a fanfiction for APH.
25. You have read a fanfiction for APH.
26. You draw APH fanart.
27. You put answers like "Alfred F. Jones" or "Arthur Kirkland" on geography tests.
28. You tear up when talking about the Revolutionary War.
29. You tell people Austria put Italy in a maid costume when Austria own Italy.
30. You ask if countries are "married" when they form a union.
31. You worry for a country's health when their stocks go down.
32. You scream "HERO!" whenever people mention America.
33. You scribbled the name "England" on your notebook with little hearts next to it.
34. You actually start saying "aru" in actual conversation.
35. You demand that Prussia becomes a country again because he was to awesome.
36. You fully believe that Prussia is the most awesome country…ever.
37. Anyone named Francis, Alfred, Matthew, Ludwig or Arthur is automatically linked to Hetalia.
38. You tell people your eyebrows are similar to England's.
39. You never let anyone sit down because their chair might be Busby's chair.
40. You tell people the answer to global warming is building a big hero to protect the Earth.
41. You try to get the polar bears at the zoo to talk.
42. You demand everyone you know to become one with Russia.
43. You ARE one with Russia.
44. You have drawn a half-smile on a Hello Kitty plush.
45. When wars seem to become hilarious.
46. You claim that aliens do exist..and live with America.
47. You tell people that if the alien attack, they will go for England.
48. Your grades in history or geography suddenly shoot up.
debate who would win in arm wrestling- the allies of the axis?
50. You raise your hand in class just to scream "PASTAAA~!"
51. You yell "Pastaa~!" anywhere in public.
52. You start planting sunflowers.
53. You laugh at any song referring to a country's size. (e.g. Canada's really big)
54. You find out about your lineage and trace it to Hetalia.
55. You spend a full day searching the Hetalia wiki to learn about the characters.
56. You knit yourself a cream-coloured scarf just like Russia's.
57. You start noticing all of the China jokes.
58. You hate South Korea for demanding Im Yong Soo to be removed.
59. You started a petition to get South Korea on the Anime show. (actually i signed one..)
60. You have completed all of the Hetalia memes. (not yet..im getting a tablet though so..8D )
61. You claim to have married a country.
62. You know every pairing in the book.
63. You created a pairing (or more…).
64. You wish Rome was your grandfather. (who doesn't want an unusually attractive grandfather? XD )
65. You spend day after day trying to find rape faces in the manga. (and rapeD faces C: )
66. When you want a tomato, you say "Spain! Get me a tomato, damnit!"
67. When upset, you chant "kolkolkolkolkol…" (then my sister slaps me and says 'What the hell are you doing?!' Sulk. T.T )
68. You now can name countries nobody has ever heard of.
69. Sink Faucets now fascinate you.
70. Whenever you see anything with Hello Kitty on it, you have to draw a half-smile on it.
71. You tell people that Germany was just misunderstood during WWII.
72. You now refer to Germany as "Doitsu".
73. You believe every Austrian is an angry musical genius.
74. You shudder whenever you see Russia on the world map.
75. You own a world map…that only shows America.
76. You never want to go to England because you are afraid of their food.
77. You claim to have seen fairies and unicorns.
78. You can put a curse on somebody you hate.
79. You can't roast marshmallows on the campfire anymore. It feels like summoning the devil to you.
80. You spend day after day trying to figure out how Germany is connected to HRE or if he is HRE.
81. You dream of becoming your own country.
82. You refer to every country's king/queen/president/etc as their "boss".
83. You have taken it to yourself to create OC's for countries not represented in Hetalia.
84. You now know that the neutral men are the scariest.
85. Wursts have now replaced sausages.
86. The axis powers seem so much better than the allies in your eyes.
87. You believe that Italy can make men gay…for him. (if you let one be with Italy for a while..they will change. )
88. You make "Happy Birthday" cards for all of the nation's birthdays.
89. You have tried numerous times to figure out what "Hetalia" actually mean.
90. You do needlepoint now because England does it.
91. Every time anybody mentions any object you tell them "that was created in korea, you know…"
92. You have a conniption fit every time somebody refers to China as a "she".
93. Planes suddenly interest you.
94. Jiiiii is a word in your vocabulary.
95. You wonder why Italy opens his eyes only once or twice during the entire Anime/Manga.
96. Large eyebrows and big noses are suddenly very appealing to you.
97. You know the WWII uniform of every nation.
98. You now mass-produce white flags.
99. You use chairs and pans as weapons.
100. You know where every nation's erogenous zone is.
101. Germany is a saint in your eyes.
102. You spent most of your day writing this list….
103: You want to hug landmasses
104: You demand every red hoodie have a maple leaf on it. (mine does!)
105: You call tomatoes "bono tomato"!
106: People can't mention world issues to you because you will make a huge joke of it.
107: You spend day after day researching different relationships between different countries.
108. You sob at the mention of Bloody Sunday.
109. Saying "ve" is a normal thing to you.
110. When one says "I love my country!" you reply: "Yeah! He's really hot!"
111: You expect the new French foreign exchange student to be perverted, and surprisingly, he is.
112: You see a map as a social gathering.
113: You have made an OC for a country/state/providence
114: You can't say "German wurst" without laughing.
115: Beer must always be salty.
116: In order to be awesome, you decide to get a baby chick and put it on your head.
117: You try to compare your family to Hetalia characters.
118: You ACTUALLY know what "Hetalia" means.
119: You regularly check Hidekaz Himaruya's blog for updates…even if you don't speak Japanese.
120: Hidekaz Himaruya is your hero.
121: Sealand IS a nation in your eyes.
122: You know random tidbits about each character. (e.g. Sweden is a confirmed homosexual.)
123: You download every Hetalia song when it comes out.
124: You know every Hetalia meme in the book.
125: You actually spent the time comparing this list to your life…
126. Drawing them as notes in your history study getting an A on a test with those notes alone.
127. Instead of writing your notes like 'Kievan Rus became Eastern Orthodoxbecause of Vladmir the Great's boyars that came in and reported to him about the Hagia Sophia's beauty.',you write like 'Russia saw the pretty Hagia Sophia and became Eastern Orthodox. c:'
128. You write a fic about stuff you learned in your history class.
129. You want to sing Romano's 'Delicious Tomato song' every time you see a tomato. (not want..i do!~)
130. You fully believe that Captain America really is America.
131. You ponder on what in the world America's human name's middle name is. (Freedom! It must beee)
132. You make a sculpture of pasta in art.
133. You suddenly have the urge to go to a place you never even wanted to go before just because they're your favorite hetalia character.
134. You know every time somebody refers to a country as a she? You now go:"That's not right! Italy is two countries and not a she, dammit!"
135. History essays about the causes of wars and conflicts now remind you of UST sometimes.
136. When you tried/managed to show your anger via a piano/any other musical instrument.
137. Every time you hear the word "renaissance", you giggle or have the urge to quote Chibitalia.
138. You listened to China's Marukaite Chikyuu until you could perfectly imitatethe seiyuu's pronounciation.
139. When seeing a map, you somehow have the urge to hum a character song/Marukaite chikyuu/national anthem or you just can't keep a straight face.
140. You just can't clean your storage room/bedroom/wardrobe ect., because it makes you remember... not your, but America's past.
141. Your history essays start to remind a whole lot of more like fanfictions.
142. You lay in bed at night reading your history textbook under the covers with a flashlight
143. You strangle someone for telling you that England is 'theirs' (England belongs to America! D )
144. Suddenly chainsaws are scarier than your parents
145. You refuse to eat food of English descent
146. You've asked your parents if you could move just so you might see your favorite character
147. You've forced your parents to watch Hetalia with you
148. You've forced your school teachers to play Hetalia in class
149. Your teachers suddenly begin questioning the sanity you never had (they always did~)
150. You want to be best friends with your History teacher, even though she's a *
151. You've made people believe in fictional characters being sexy
152. You've applied to a specialized arts school with a portfolio including a picture of Austria playing piano (that would be epic XD )
153. You have the urge to draw Spain molesting Romano
154. You have at least 6 pages of MSN role-plays dealing with Hetalia
155. You squeal every time you hear about America and England's 'alliance'
156. You sleep hugging a globe,flag,or map.
157. You whisper a country's name when seeing a flag or a shirt with their nation name on it
158. Vodka commercials make you laugh.
159. You want to live in Sealand
160. You want to establish a "New Prussia"
161. You force every one of your family members to take the Hetalia character quiz.
162. You plan to move to good Ol' Canada when America's democracy crashes or istaken over by communism or Russia.
163. Cause one fat guy has to be better than the other and you can't escape Mother Russia, nope.
164. You're going out of your way to get the old world globe with the USSR STILL ON IT in your history room.
167. You start looking for Hetalia videos on Youtube on a daily basis.
168. You lament over how America's songs aren't as good as his voice, or how hissongs aren't as good as the other countries'.
169. You start listening to other songs sung by the Hetalia voice actors,outside of Hetalia.
170. You know all the voice actors of Hetalia.
171. You know the lyrics to all of the songs.
172. You read/watch Hetalia late into the night, instead of doing what you're supposed to do.
178. You start hearing your family members/other people randomly say "Hetalia",when they actually said something else.
179. Your dreams are of Hetalia.
180. You start wearing your nationality's flag colors, and are giddy about it.
181. You think you are a country.
182. You take up cooking, just to cook foreign dishes.
183. You take a liking to wine.
184. You squeal when you see evidence of US/UK's "special relationship".
185. You begin reading/watching the news for international activity.
186. You have a shrine devoted to Hetalia. (my binder XD )
187. You become more attentive to your culture.
188. You declare someone's vital regions have been seized when you win at a game/match.
189. You think a singing mountain girl that likes goats suits Switzerland's image.
190. You hobbies begin to revolve around playing the piano, pretending to be a ninja/cowboy/pirate/all three(etc), or any hobby that the characters like to do.
191. You insist your friends watch/read Hetalia.
193. And succeed.
194. You chase your brother around, demanding the two of you get married. (maybe when he looks attractiver? XD )
195. Your hackles go up when you see APH fanart that have the characters' colors all wrong.
196. You became a yaoi/shounen-ai fan after encountering Hetalia.
197. Or, a yaoi/shounen-ai fan only exclusively for Hetalia.
198. You get excited when your hair curls/sticks up in a certain way.
199. You start eating foods mentioned in Hetalia, or a wider variety of dishes.
200. You have done a roleplay for Hetalia. (role plays)
201. You become upset when hearing history mentioned incorrectly.
202. You call every Russian a "dirty Commie b$trd."
203. You have taken a liking for vodka.
204. If you are British, and are bad at cooking, you tell others it's because ofyour British blood.
205. If you are American, and fail at school, you tell others it's because"heroes don't need to be smart to be awesome(!)." (or something along those lines.)
206. You become excited when seeing pandas/polar bears/white horses at the zoo.
207. Or, in their natural habitat.
208. Which you visited just to see them.
209. You begin to appreciate Canada more.
210. You shake your head at artificial maple syrup. (haven't seen any)
211. You name your pets after the countries, or their companions[i.e.,Hanatamago, Tony, Berlin(one of Germany's dogs), etc.]
212. You flinch in horror at the mention of salmiakki.
213. You are curious as to what salmiakki tastes like.
214. You say you like salmiakki, even if you dislike it.
215. You refer to one of your friends as "m'wife". (of course)
216. You begin mumbling your vowels, or without them completely.
217. You ask for a gun/battle axe/frying pan for Christmas.
218. You begin to grope others.
219. You declare your awesomeness.
220. More than once over a certain period of time.
221. You call East Germany Prussia.
222. You lament over how the animators butchered certain moments in the anime.
223. You own every manga/anime dvd.
224. You laugh randomly, in an Alfred-like fashion.
225. You are impatient to see Vietnam, Thailand, Denmark, and all the other countries should be official become official on the profiles page.
226. You know every word of almost every profile.
227. Of every profile.
228. You believe Santa Claus is actually Finland.
229. You want to own Axis Powers Hetalia. (who doesn't? )
230. You believe the mangaka of Hetalia will go to war with the mangaka of Naruto.
231. You look for similarities in others to Hetalia characters.
232. You light up when you find out that someone is from another country.
233. You sing Hetalia songs in public.
234. When saying the Pledge of Allegiance, you say you pledge to the flag of the United States of /Alfred/.
235. Your family/friends/etc. are starting to get into the series because of youtalking about it alone.
236. You went crazy when you figured out there was going to be a Hetalia movie in the near future.
237. You're starting to put together a list of voice actors who could play the characters if FUNimation/Viz/Bandai/ were to pick
239. You try to impersonate as many country's accents as you can.
240. You actually look forward to doing research projects on a country assigned to you.
241. You pout, and continue to pout if you're assigned a country you don't like in Hetalia.
242. You squeal if you're assigned a country that's popular in Hetalia, but no one really cares about in real life.
243. You then proceed to get weird looks from the people around you because you're so excited about doing a project on a country no one has ever heard of.
244. You squeal in delight whenever you see flags
245. You can actually name the countries of those flags
246. You laugh when your teacher mentions "Relationships between countries"
247. You memorize all the Human Names
248. You dub your friends (read:Clueless) as Nations according to personality
249. You know you're addicted to hetalia when you start calling your best friend liet/iggy
250. When people talk like a 'valley girl' you immediately think of Poland.
251. You try to claim your friends breasts.
252. You try to speak in your favorite country's accent.
253. When you look at real life street names remind you of the characters names and you burst out laughing in public.
254. You've had an argument with your geography teacher over whether or not Sealand is a country
255. Someone talks to you, you reply in an overly childish voice.
256. Talking to friends and someone interupts, say, "Who?"
257. Try to make pasta by incorperating other country's foods.
258. You know what Hetalia means.
259. Instead of saying "Friod would have a field day" You sat France would have a field day when something disturbingly perverted ends up in a conversation you were having with friends.
260. When you learn every country's verbal tics and can imitate them almost perfectly.
261. When you can no longer watch a normal-length episode of anime because you expect it to end after five minutes.
262. When you count down the days until the next episode comes out. And if it's late, you throw a fit.
263. When you begin to take on characteristics of your favorite characters.
264. When suddenly your heritage is the coolest thing in the world, and inspires you to write all sorts of crackfics.
265. If you cried when you heard that they were replacing "Marukaite Chikyuu" with "Hatafutte Parade."
266. If you cried when you heard Russia's English voice. And Japan's. And Germany's. And China's. And Spain's. And Switzerland's.
267. If you cried when you heard that Vic Mignogna was set to voice Greece.
268. When you see two flags hanging next to each other and start thinking about how they would work as a pairing...
269. When you want to paint the flags of the world on your bedroom walls. (if i was allowed to i would have done so. )
270. If you cried when you realized that the English dub would be getting rid of so many jokes, like "aru" and "Doitsuuuu~" and probably "veeee~"
271. When you see a little boy with blonde hair and blue eyes with a small boy with brown hair and brown eyes and have a fangasm. (i have been there..yes i went right up to them and squealed. thus gaining many odd looks from parents surrounding. )
272. When during your presentation on bizantine art you go like: "that was cuz the HRE loved italy so much that he took a lot of his influence to his art *realizes everyone is looking at you oddly* ...in a matter of speech..."
273. You get the urge to call your friends by whatever country shares the same first letter or sounds familiar.
274. You say "da" instead of "yes" like Russia.
275. You end your sentences with "desu yo!" like Sealand.
276. You refer to England as "Bastard England".
277. You laugh when someone says "Mother Russia".
278. Whenever a country name is mentioned, you think of the Hetalia character.
279. You get annoyed when someone refers to America as a she.
280. You give pet names to nations (ex: "Hong-chan" for Hong Kong, "Bela" for Belarus, "Awesome" for Prussia, etc.)
281. When someone mentions Canada, you say "Who?"
282. You see your history textbooks as a large fanfiction.
283. You refer to nations by their name.
284. You refer to Italy as "Italia", Germany as "Doitsu", Japan as "Nihon", America as "Amerika", Russia as "Roshia", China as "Chugoku", etc. etc. etc. etc.
285. You remember all the Europe flags, including ones that don't exist anymore. Like Germania's, Rome's, Prussia's, etc.
286. You know all the nation's birthdates.
287. You create embodiments for fiction countries (ex. Amestris, Xing, and Xerces from manga Full Metal Alchemist)
288. You compare the nations to fictional characters (ex. Kanda Yuu (D. Gray-Man) is the exact opposite of Japan even though he's Japanese.)
289. You eat at fast food restaurants, preferably McDonald's, whenever you can because it reminds you of America.
289. You think 'Switzerland' whenever you spot a Swissgear backpack. (actually i just recently bought one i looked at the little Switzerland flag and i was like 'SWITZERLAND!!
290. You think of the corresponding nation/nation flag whenever you see colored striped clothes. (ex. You think Poland with a red and white striped shirt, Estonia with a black, blue, and white striped jacket, etc.)
291. America is the hero and everyone else is support.
292. You died when you saw that (nation) was voiced by (another fictional character). (ex. Switzerland was voiced by both Edward Elric from Full Metal Alchemist and Madam Red from Kuroshitsuji, and Liechtenstein was voiced by Alphonse Elric.)
293. You know that Denmark is currently the happiest place on Earth.
294. You think of Canada whenever you see a maple leaf/tree.
295. You want to taste England's cooking just to see what it tastes like.
296. You know things about nations that everyone else around you has never even heard of. (ex. Seychelles has swordfish in her Coat of Arms)
297. You scream when you can't find a Hetalia episode sub, because you want to hear the character's original voices in all their awesomeness.
298. You dream frequently of what would happen if (nation) met (fiction character). (Hetalia meets Harry Potter. )
299. You correct people when they say Santa lives on the North Pole by saying that he actually lives between Finland and Russia.
300. You learned more from Hetalia than from your history classes.
301. You get annoyed when (fiction character) shares the same name (even slightly) with (nation). (ex: Iggy (Maximum Ride) is fail because only England can be called Iggy.)
303. When you try to buy the said cosplay you die a little inside when/if your parent/guardian says that the outfits some of the characters wear look Nazish. (i tried to get Lithuania's costume and that's what my mom said!!! T^T)
THESE ARE NOT MINE EXCEPT FOR 303!!!! CREDIT BELONGS TO YOU!
A Dreamer Always (11)
Agnes Howlett (2)
Angel Anastasia (9)
Apple Fairy (41)
Becky Tailweaver (21)
BK-Black Knight (5)
Cheshire XIII (6)
Chloe Winchester (179)
Cold War Takeover (31)
Courtney JoAnne (32)
Crazee Canadia (72)
Cricket Tealeaf (12)
Envy the Broken (6)
Eriks angel 15 (0)
Ever Essence (4)
Evil - My demon (11)
Eviler Twin (2)
fanfic crazy01 (1)
field innocence (30)
Furtively Lethargic (46)
Homicidal Whispers (23)
Immortal x Snow (53)
Kasumi Karen (19)
Kasurin Pawazu (2)
Kate Lotus (38)
Katina Uchiha (16)
Kawaii Seishin (41)
Keiko Sahara (13)
Kinosaki Chouko (0)
Korhil Tohru (4)
Let's Play Funeral (15)
Likes to Smile (0)
Live. Out. Loud (8)
Livia Hederstein (4)
Locked Up (5)
Luna Argenta (2)
M. B. Lewis (30)
Masaki Jamie (0)
Mei Ju (4)
Milky Etoile (9)
Miss Lady Demon (38)
Miss Macabre Grey (29)
NekoKiku of Love (20)
Nina Natsu (2)
No Fucking Way (0)
Ookami Tsubasawa (22)
Roselie Parry (13)
Scarlett Rogue (144)
Sephielya J. Maxwell (85)
Servant of Anubis (43)
shikamaru lover4ever (11)
Somnis Morpheus (32)
Sora Kawazoe (8)
Souless Draconic (6)
Stephano Hungary (9)
sunako takano (1)
Sylvias Lament (0)
the elsinatr (25)
the point (17)
The Silversage (5)
twilit angel (16)
Vanessa S. Quest (136)
Zwei Shonagon (19)