Author has written 5 stories for Tokyo Mew Mew, Harry Potter, and Blue Exorcist/青の祓魔師.
Hello dear reader!
I apologize for the lack of creativity here, but what can I say? You probably came here to take a look at what I have written so far, right?
Well, let me at least inform you about the kind of pairings I like and about which I might write:
- Kisshu and Ichigo Momomiya (Tokyo Mew Mew), I've been absolutely head-over-heels in love with this couple since day one. Never have I been obsessed over something so furiously. The past two years, it's calmed down a bit, but this pairing still is the only one I've written a full story on. Actually two, however the other (besides 'Coming down to Earth' is a few years older and it's not really worth mentioning, though I've seen it's liked very much by several people on deviantART, so I think I'll put it up here anyway.
- Taruto and Pudding, Pai and Lettuce (Tokyo Mew Mew), I love Kishigo stories which hint towards these pairings.
- Ulquiorra Cifer and Orihime Inoue (Bleach), though this is mainly because I'm a mayor fan of Ulquiorra and think the guy deserves some (/a lot of) love. Orihime seems the most suited one to provide him with this. The way they intrigue each other is adorable.
- Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger (Harry Potter), I can't help it, I think that both in the books and in the films/movies there are a few moments which might've made a perfect funding for a relationship between the two. Also, I just love the fanfic's in which they gradually go from hating each other, to tolerating each other, to becoming friends and, in the end, loving each other.
- Zuko and Katara (Avatar: the Legend of Aang), at first, so in season 1, I absolutely didn't see it happening, but after that moment they had when they were both prisoners and Katara touched his scar... Come on, it totally could have and should have happened! In my opinion, Katara and Aang are supposed to be friends and Katara is supposed to be his motherly figure and that's it. I can't believe they let more than that happen. It doesn't fit for me, whereas Zuko and Katara would've fitted great in my mind.. Oh well...
- Amaimon and Shiemi Moriyama (Ao no Exorcist), much like with Ulquiorra and Orihime, I just love Amaimon as a character and I think he would definitely go well with Shiemi. Writing about them is just writing about a ball of happy, random cuteness.
Well, that's pretty much it, I don't have any other pairings I'm particularly fond of... Or at least, none come to mind. You might've noticed that I usually like non-canon pairings and/or unlikely pairings. I can't help it, they're very interesting.
There are canon couples I like! But those are mostly from English literature, so from books from authors like Jane Austen (Mr. Darcy and Elisabeth, gotta love 'em! Elinor and Edward too are plain lovable!) and the Brontë sisters. I love that kind of drama stories.
Anyway, after this kid of information often follows an endless list of repost things like 'If you ever... than post this on your profile!', no?
Too bad, I'm too lazy to look around on other profiles just to copy-paste funny statements. Or I value my time too much... Not sure... Don't worry, one day, I too will entertain you on this page. But it'll be with actual quotes, which I collect in a tiny book.
Now then, what am I up too? Lately, I've watched lots of anime (for those unfamiliar with this term, anime are Japanese TV series, often based on Japanese comics (manga). Popular examples are Pokémon, Dragonball Z, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Digimon, etc..), hoping to come across new pairings to inspire my writing again, since my imagination has been rather dead the past weeks and I can't stand it.
At the moment, I'm working on another Amaimon and Shiemi one-shot and it's going rather slow, but what I do write down, I like, so far. Also, I'm still working on Fascination and Confusion and I should be rewriting Kisshu's twinbrother story, but that bores me so much that I'm hardly even trying to find time anymore.
That'll be all for now!
Enjoy the rest of your day/night! =D
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||Mad Hatter X Alice Kingsleigh|
|Focus:||Movies Alice in Wonderland, 2010|