Poll: What do you think I should do for Legend of Kitsune? I have two more chapters planned and an epilogue. Vote Now!
Author has written 3 stories for Sonic the Hedgehog.
Welcome, one and all, to the host fanfiction page of "Writer's Freedom."
Use the QR Code to reach my page. If you have a blackberry you can do this via camera recognition.
Fan fiction: Non canonical and opinionated stories of characters from someone's favorite series/games/books.
If you want to get to me, you will find me on twitter as (at)Nostalgianinja
Also, I've been getting back to writing on my writing blog for NaNoWriMo. I will be participating in NaNoWriMo as of 2014/06/01 as part of their NaNoWriMo Camp Campaign.
NOTICE: There may be a time when I will be returning, but I will listen if you PM me. I've been quiet as of late, so expect a lot of rusty thoughts while getting around to your requests. I'll be pushing something through FictionPress later on, but I'll have to keep hush on it.
C2 Status: Kitsune Writers.
Manager: Myself: Http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1983326
What Kitsune Writers is about: Kitsune Writers is about all the fan-fiction of Tails, or another kitsune (OC's are welcome, as long as they are kitsunes.) which go through the elevation or revealance of their powers.
How to enter Kitsune Writers: Kitsune Writers are determined by writing stories about a kitsune. The story must have some depth (Whether the story has a historical and mythical depth.) and must have at least 1000 characters in its first chapter. The story must have a (depending on how you write your kitsune to be) type of legacy and/or must follow a type of myth of the kitsune. if unsure, look at the stories in the C2 already.
You might notice I've chopped my stories down to four. I've been here for 3 years, and I've done about 20 - 40 fictions already. you might ask: Why chop your stories down to 4 of your selected stories?
Well here's two reasons:
1) Past stories don't have a good feel to it. Yes, they're part of my history, but no, some of it brings up unpleasant memories while typing up new stories. I've taken out a lot of the romantic and senseless/rushed stories because they don't leave a pleasant taste in my mouth... kinda like the nuts you eat that went off a week ago.
2) Administration: Let's face it, the staff here on ffn are more than willing to ban you if you have crap stories. if they are not updated, and are of low quality. Most of my stuff I deleted was of pretty uncanny quality.
Plus, Legend of Kitsune is going to be carried on by the supportive reviewer who always reviewed... Syaoron the Fox.
Oh, and because of non-fanfiction related work ending up on my Tumblr. Check out nnswritingblog there. You'll find that I'm drafting up some stuff for it.
So you've heard of me as a mobile reviewer, huh?
A mobile reviewer only has about 250, 500, or 1024 characters to use, so their reviews must be short and they must support the main role of what they read in the story. pointing out small facts (Like the non-caps in this sentance) can be a bit mundane sometimes, as spellcheckers in OpenOffice and Word can find those small mistakes. While they don't annoy reviewers as much, continuous errors may become a bit of an annoyance, bringing your story down.
I do however, take to mind that if a story is really good, then I tend to go onto the pc and type an 1000 word review. Consider yourself lucky if you ever do get this.
As I will not have much free time, I will usually give a short comment of what I think of the chapter, before pointing out the mistakes you usually find. I don't like a rating system(tried it, not all stories can be done this way.) because sometimes, a story can be annoying to pick on a scale of 1 to 10, especially when you pick out a story from "the hat."
Note: Mobile review will now consist of 3DS Review, since I have a 3DS XL to work with. Also, mobile phone will no longer be taken into consideration, due to the fact that I have a laptop and my mobile is an unreliable touchscreen phone, so I'm prone to more mistakes on it.
DocX connections can be made between two users to trade documents and make changes to the document without losing any of the anotations on the document itself. I use DocX for the reason that I can make comments where I go and can make certain anotations to show certain points.
A step-by-step Guide to creating DocX connections
1) Click on the DocX Menu on the left hand side and click Connections.
2) If you know the User ID (Like mine is 1983326), enter it in, or type the user name and change the drop-down to user name.
3) Click "Add Connection"
4) The connection will be pending now. in order to remove it from pending, you will need to ask the user you placed the connection on to add your name to his/her connections list. by simply following steps 1-3 again.
5) The connection will be completed. Now you can send DocX documents to the person you made a connection to.
A step-by-step Guide to sending DocX Documents
1) In publish > Uploads, you will see you have an option to save the document as DocX. Do so when you are doing Document Exchange for beta.
2) Go to DocX > Outbox.
3) Document Exchange documents and normal stories can be transferred in the Document Exchange process. Select the user that you want to send the document to (Must have a connection with him/her first.) and select the document you want to send to the other user. Type a small message (255 chars, optional) to the user if you want him/her to be aware of certain facts that you want to use.
4) Click "send"
5) an E-mail will notify the user you sent the document to, saying that the document is waiting in the DocX area. He/She will have 2 choices:
Follow the link on the E-mail to get the document
Warning: DocX documents only only have a document life of 7 days. Please ensure you get the document before your timer expires.
What's going down.
It's been a long time since coming back to FanFiction.Net. I do apologize. The Puyo fans are also on my side for now. I've also become very unsupportive of the Sonic Fandom for a while. Due to this nature. Sonic Team have done it on their own ownice to disrespect the Puyo and PSO fans, and I will now be stopping any actions of writing fictional-fan work for them.
Announcements: (Changed on day of update)
FFN: Pretty inactive, been updated for now. I've grown weary of using this site as of late, but it'll be used to link to any stories I make with my FictionPress Account. Be sure to keep an eye on my Tumblr. too, since I'll be putting up drafts and showing the drafting of my new series: The Digital Realms.
Enjoy reading and writing guys and girls. YOU have the power to make this world a better place... as long as YOU have the right words that can empower peace. Signing out.
|Focus:||Games Sonic the Hedgehog|