Author has written 2 stories for Harry Potter.
My name used to be SidheWitch, but now I have changed it! I decided it was time for a little change -
Name: Caitriona (call me Cait, as in 'cat' not 'kate')
Loves: wolves, werewolves, anything to do with Ireland or Ancient Ireland, fantasy.. and so on
Favorite instruments: Uillean Pipes, Carnyx, Hurdy Gurdy
I'm Pagan and proud, just so you know - And I have an educational website regarding this, so check it out of you are interested. Just click the 'my homepage' link thingy.
I am the boy who never finished high school, because I got called a fag everyday
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction, and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriages were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we only have one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||Cait's In Progress Favorites|
|Focus:||Books Harry Potter|