Author has written 31 stories for Harry Potter.
Just call me LOVELY. RUBBER. BOOTS.
I love Harry Potter, amoung other things, but that's what I'm writing for right now.
The type of fics I love:
- Next Gen Fics. I love how the characters can pretty much be anything you want them to be. In my fics I like tow rite them all different ways, in different circumstances, in different age orders, with different apperances and different... well, everything.
- Fics about Lucy or Molly. I love them. Seriously.
- Remus/Tonks, James/Lily, Molly/Arthur, Victoire/Teddy, anything next-gen (seriously).
- Certain marauder fics. I'm picky, sort of.
- Anything well written. Even if I don't like the characters if something has a compelling plot, I'll prboably read it.
- Ten Things type fics. But again, only if they're wirtten well.
- Comedy and Angst. And Romance. which I think these three catagories take up over 90 of the fics here, so yeah...
Currently working on:
Searching for Audrey: 19 year olds Lucy and Molly go in search of the muggle mother they never knew. Chapter three, the search begins.
Coming up soon:
The story of Hugo Weasley and Sara Longbottom., inspired by part of 'It must be Summer', written on the suggetion of a fan.
And then there was Sara, the youngest of the bunch, Hugo’s age. She was kind, but she wasn’t as kind as Paul, nor was she as confident and sure of herself. In fact, Sara was rather shy, content to melt into the background. And Sara was not as funny as Lizzie. Hugo had heard Sara tell the occasional joke, of course, but they were always formulaic and common. Unsurprisingly, Sara was not nearly as smart as Amelia. Again, it wasn’t that Sara was dumb she just was nothing in comparison. Looking back Hugo’s not surprised that he ended up liking her so much. They were the same person, weren’t they? The two perfectly lovely kids, who people who have liked and noticed were it not for their exceptional families.