I am avid FF reader.
Things I like or things I like to read about:
- Romance / Humor stories.
- HEA (HEA = Bella and Edward are together and live happily. They don't have to be engaged or married or have kids).
- Canon pairings.
- Hate / love relationship.
- Fake relationship, arranged marriage, friends with benefits etc.
- Edward is Bella's boss or Bella is Edward's boss.
- Bella is (especially a few years) older than Edward.
- Edward or Bella is famous.
- Successful, confident, sexy Bella.
Things I don't like or things I usually don't like to read about:
- Angst. I haven't read or finished reading a few very popular fics because of it.
- No HEA, death of main character, disease, traumatic past, drugs, alcoholism, violence, domestic abuse, sexual abuse.
- Edward cheats on Bella or Bella cheats on Edward.
- Pregnancies and babies in almost every last chapter, epilogue, outtake or futuretake I read. I don't think it's necessary to finish a story like that and I'm tired of reading about it all the time:) I also believe couples can be happy without kids and I'd love to read about it more often.
- Double standards. I don't like that in almost every fic Edward is more experienced sexually than Bella and Bella is a virgin or had sex just once or had maximum three boyfriends / sexual partners before Edward. (Would it really make a difference to the storyline if Bella's number of past lovers were higher than Edward's or higher than three? Or it's so rarely done in fics only because it's not "proper"?) I like when they are both virgins or they both have similar dating / sexual history or for a change Bella is more experienced sexually than Edward:)
- A big age difference and the fact that in the majority of fics a man is the older one. I read this kind of stories if I like the plot but I'm not a fan of Olderward.
Sorry for all grammar mistakes. English is not my first language. Feel free to correct me.