Author has written 14 stories for Kingdom Hearts, Code Lyoko, Claymore, Naruto, Teen Titans, Final Fantasy VII, Black Cat, Darren Shan Saga/Cirque Du Freak, Rosario + Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, Fairy Tail, and Bleach.
i'm just your average guy that enjoys anime and a good story.
I'm in my twenties and work full time.
Will write about just about anything that catches my attention
Am willing to accept ideas for stories, I'm never to busy to write a story. So just PM me and if I accept the prompt I will write it and dedicate it to you.
Please read my stories, I enjoy feedback even if it's negative. It only improves my work.
If you hate flamers then join the AAF (Authors Against Flamers) together we can destroy the bastards that have plagues us for years! If you support out cause copy and pate this on your profile and add your name. The Fifth Rider of Armageddon, RagnellAlondite
In memory of Richard A. Dvorak. Father, Musician, Friend, and the one person that always believed in me. You will be missed and never forgotten.
UPDATED WRITING SCHEDULE!!!!
Ok everyone here is what is going to be happening from now on with my stories, I will continue to take challenges and update the current stories that are not dead as soon as I finish a chapter. Also I will be posting almost all of the stories that I have the first few chapters of written.
Here there will now be a list of challenges that I will be giving to anyone that wants to try their hand. If interested PM me and then go ahead and write.
Challenge 1: Dresden Files X Negima! Magister Negi Magi
Challenge is as follows. Harry Dresden, at the request of the Gatekeeper, has entered the Negima universe to help train and look out for Negi Springfield. Your time frame for the Dresden universe can take place between the end of Dead Beat to before the start of Skin Game.
1. Pairings are up to you, however no Yaoi.
2. You can have Harry learn to use Negima style magic or have him for a pactico with someone, the choice is yours but it's one or the other not both.
3. Aim for a minimum of 3,000 words a chapter, no crazy amount of spelling errors, and use proper grammar to the best of your abilities.
4. Harry will be working at the school so unless he still has Lash do not have him suddenly speaking fluent Japanese.
Break any of these rules and you will feel my wrath!!!
Challenge 2: Naruto Time Travel
I know what most of you are thinking, not another time travel story. This is going to be different. Challenge is as follows: On the day of the Kyubi attack, Obito manages to recover enough to try and stop the sealing and in a clash of Kamui and Hiraishin sends the newly sealed Naruto into the distant future(modern times).
1. Naruto is to live in the future for a minimum of 13 years though no more than 24 years.
2. Minato is dead though Kushina can still be alive if you want.
3. This is not to be a crossover of any kind. No exceptions!! Get creative with Naruto's new family/living situation.
4. Naruto may grow up in any kind of home you like, though make sure that it is believable to whatever the situation is. Try to make sure that he has some kind of combat training for when he goes back.
5. Naruto can learn about the Kyubi while he is in the future if you want, though this is up to you.
6. Minimum of 3000 words a chapter, good spelling and grammar are required(a few mistakes are understandable but try to double check your work).
7. When Naruto returns he may bring back any future items that he wishes, though he will be limited to what he can carry on him*hint hint*.
Follow these rules, rule breakers will be fed to Kurama.