Author has written 6 stories for Harry Potter.
Hi, my name is Erin! I'm 21 (it's so amazing being 21) and i love Harry Potter!
I have written a lot of stories, and i am slowly deciding which ones to possibly put up. Sorry about my slowness in posting, I have no real excuses other than life. And tumblr. my tumblr is purpleandwhitedynamite.tumblr.com
I just recently realized i have way too many favourite stories. Eventually i'll go through and delete some, because i do like them all but i think this will be a list of just ones i absolutely love.
Harry/Ginny ( I called this after i read the second book)
Lily/James (those stories just make my day)
Katie bell/Oliver Wood (also a recent obsession of mine)
Rose/Scorpius (just started reading this and LOVE it)
Ron/Hermione (I love both of them and think they are amazingly hilarious together)
Teddy/Victoire (there is one specific story on this that i adore and i never favourited it and wish i had)
Favorite quotes from Harry Potter books and movies
1. "What are we doing here? Has something gone wrong?" "Oh no, Ron," came Fred's voice, very sarcastically. "No, this is exactly where we wanted to end up." -Goblet of Fire
2. "Everyone knows that...well everyone who's read Hogwarts, a History, anyway." "Just you then," said Ron. -Goblet of Fire
3. "Who on earth wants to make their nose hair grow into ringlets?" "I wouldn't mind," said Fred Weasley's voice. "Be a talking point, wouldn't it?" -Goblet of Fire
4. "I've left a letter telling your Aunt and Uncle not to worry-" "They won't" said Harry. "That you're safe-" "That'll just depress them." "-and you'll see them next summer." "Do I have to?" -Order of the Phoenix
5. "The properties of moonstone and its uses in potion making..." he muttered, writing the words across the top of his parchment as he spoke them. "there." He underlined the title, then looked up expectantly at Hermione. "so what are the properties of moonsone and its uses in potion making?" -order of the Phoenix
6. Rita stared at her. So did Harry. Luna, on the other hand, sang "Weasley is our King" dreamily uner her breath and stirred her drink with a cocktail onion on a stick. -order of the phoenix
7. Harry had the fleeting memory of a club soaring high into the air and landing loudly on the thick skull of a troll... -Order of the phoenix
8. "Anyway," said Hermione, continuing their conversation as though a lump of wood had not just attacked them. -Half blood prince
9. "I feel like its the place to be tonight, you know what I mean?" "No," said Ron and Hermione together, both looking positively alarmed now. -half blood prince
10. "Death's got an invisibility cloak?" Harry interupted again. "So he can sneak up on people," said ron. "Sometimes he gets tired of running at them, flapping his arms and shreiking..." -Deathly Hallows
11. "Whats up? If its massive spiders again I want breakfast before I--" -deathly hallows
12. "You got in all right, then?" Hermione whispered to Harry. "No, he's still stuck in the bog," said Ron.
13. "...I think they might have noticed we broke into Gringotts..." -Deathly hallows
14. Cho had got to her feet, but Ginny said rather fiercely, "No, Luna will take Harry, won't you Luna?" -Deathly Hallows
15. "I've never stunned anyone except in our D.A. lessons," said Luna sounding mildly interested. "That was noisier than i thought it would be." -Deathly hallows
These ones are mostly from stuff I've read on here...so none of this is mine, it all belongs to the author and i can't remember all of them so I'm sorry, I'm not trying to discredit you...
"It works!" said the twin on the left that had a 50 chance of being Fred.
"I seriously doubt they're meeting Veelas, Hermione would never allow it..."
She sniffed in an 'I don't know what you're talking about' kind of way, and then just to make herself perfectly clear, added on, "I don't know what you're talking about."
Everyone stared. Except for Luna. She just said, "I told you it was the Linklenorgs."
The world doesn't revolve around He-Whose-Name-Must-Always-Be-Hyphenated.
Why is it that the crucial moments of our relationship always sound so bloody weird?!
"I just thought you were Fred from far away, you see, you look the same." "Well Ginny, thats the generally trend in twins, you see."
I slowly turned the water off. She didn't move. I didn't move. Susan did move; she sniffed and pulled out some toilet paper, ataring at Hermione and i with a curious expression, like she was observing a garden gnome playing a game of hopscotch.
Unsafe External Link