Author has written 6 stories for Twilight.
Hello! I'm not all that sure about what to write here. Hmmm. Well... there are so many awsome stories here on fanfiction that it inspired me to write my own. Go writers! (I hope that doesn't sound as lame to you as it does to me. :) )
My favorite characters in the Twilight series are Alice and Jasper, they're awesome! I also really like Seth and Emmett. :)
Some things you should probably know about my writing-
1) I'm a complete softie when it comes to love. There will probably be many romantic and mushy moments in my stories, so be forewarned. :)
2) I occasionally have issues with commas. I'm sorry about that.
3) I hate cities, and that often leaks through into my writing. I have nothing against people from cities, I just don't like the places themselves. That might somewhat stem from living in the COUNTRY part of New York. Whenever I go somewhere nearly everyone automatically assumes I'm from the big city. I try to avoid that place as much as possible. It's...I don't even know.
4) 90 percent of the time my stories in the Twilight universe are all human.
5) I try to keep the characters belivable but slightly unique. I have no idea if I suceed at that or not.
6) I take feedback and advice from reviews very seriously, and they keep me motivated. :)
7) Writing is my cup of joe and I love doing it! (If that even makes sense!)
"Today's my cat's birthday." -Red, Pineapple Express
"Rivers and rocks and trees have always been talking to us, but we've forgotten how to listen." -Michael Roads
"Advice is like snow; the softer it falls, the longer it dwells upon, and the deeper it sinks into, the mind." -Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Love: cats, hiking, swimming, living in the country,writing, reading, laughing, anything funny, my family and friends, meatloaf (mostly the food, but also the musician), really cheesy horror movies( so I can make fun of them with my uncle), music, the sound of crickets, holidays, the change in seasons, climbing trees( and hopefully not falling out of them),nintendo 64, chocolate, and many, many, many other things.
Hate: Airplanes, socks, crowds, public speaking, pointless arguments, sad endings in fictional stories (aren't there enough of those in real life?), and cottage cheese.
Awesome bands/musicians: Nickelback, 3 doors down, Saving Abel, Aerosmith, Motley Crue, Poison, Guns and Roses, Journey, Good Charlotte, Fuel, Staind, Theory of a Deadman, Puddle of Mudd, Beastie Boys, Jo Dee Mesina, Blue October, ZZ Top, Warrant, Saving Jane, Rihanna, Toby Keith,The Offspring, Elvis Presley, Creed, ACDC,Sugarland, Van Halen, Tim McGraw, Seal, Bon Jovi, Scorpians, Shakira...
15 Things to do when you're in Walmart!
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, ETC on Shuffle.
1. What would you say about your boyfriend?
Lost highway-by Bon Jovi
2. What is the first thing you say in the morning?
3. Your teacher is...
Not Meant to Be-by Theory of a Deadman (Hmm...)
4. What's written on your classroom's blackboard?
People are Crazy-by Billy Currington (True I suppose...)
5. How would you describe your next-door neighbors?
6. What would your Best Friend say about you?
Jamie's Crying-by Van Halen (Okey Dokey...)
7. How do you feel right now?
Afterlife-by Avenged Sevenfold (But I feel ALIVE!)
8. What’s on your bedside table right now?
Troubadour- by George Straight (interesting.)
9. What did you do when you woke up this morning?
If Today was your Last Day-by Nickleback
10. When you open your wardrobe, you see...
3 AM-by Matchbox Twenty (my closet holds the secrets of time!)
11. What did you say after you last attended a concert?
Somebody to Love-by Jefferson Airplane
12. If you had to write a Fan Fic right now, what would it be called?
The Ghost of You-by My Chemical Romance (Spooky.)
13. A song you would sing at your school's talent show.
Me and my Gang-by Rascal Flatts
14. Your life's theme song?
Everything's Magic-by Angels and Airwaves (aint that the truth...especially how some people manage to get pillows back into pillow cases...magic!)
15. How would you describe what you are doing this moment?
Rock you like a Hurricane-by the Scorpions (awwwkward.)
16. If you had to go and jump off a building, what would your last words be?
17. Your motto is...
Fight for Your Right to Party- by the Beastie Boys (Wooohooooo!)
18. If you could buy anything in this world, you would buy...
Great Balls of Fire-by Jerry Lee Lewis (once again, awwwkward...)
19. What did you dream about tonight?
Can't Touch This-by MC Hammer (hehe)
20. Any last words?
Smokin in the Boys Room- by Motley Crue (Rock Out!!)
"It's amazing how someone can break your heart, but you still love them with all the little pieces." -Unknown
"The sun rose slowly, like a fiery furball coughed up uneasily onto a sky-blue carpet by a giant unseen cat."- Michael McGarel
"You can't help that. We're all mad here." - The Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland
A meow massages the heart. - Stuart McMillan
A man and his dog were walking along a road. The man was enjoying the scenery, when it suddenly occurred to him that he was dead. He remembered dying, and that the dog walking beside him had been dead for years. He wondered where the road was leading them.
'Of course, sir. Come right in, and I'll have some ice water brought right up.'
After another long walk, and at the top of another long hill, he came to a dirt road leading through a farm gate that looked as if it had never been closed. There was no fence.
Unsafe External Link