Author has written 2 stories for Maximum Ride.
I'm the kind of girl that if you are taking a picture of me, I would immediately hold up a peace sign.
I'm the kind of girl that would rather go with my best friend to the gym instead of going to the mall.
I'm the kind of girl that if one of my best guy friends asked me out, nothing would change.
I'm the kind of girl that has way more guy friends than girl friends.
Some stuff on me:
1. What is your occupation?Babysitter
2. What color is your underwear? Stripes! From Aeropostale!! Don't get me wrong, I am the sport kind!
3. What are you listening to right now? Waking up in Vegas, Katy Perry
4. What was the last thing you ate? Taco Chips
5. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Royal Blue
6. How is the weather right now? Sunset
7. Favorite drink? Sunny D.
8. Favorite sport to watch? Women's Softball
9. Have you ever dyed your hair? Does highlights count?
10. Do you wear contacts or glasses? Yep, contacts!
11. Pets? 2 dogs, 2 turtles, and a fish
12. What is your favorite T.V. show? NCIS
13. What was the last movie you watched? The Unborn
14. Favorite day of the year? July 1st, no reason
15. What do you do to vent anger? Hit a softball
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? Pig beanie baby
17. Fall or Spring? Spring! Track and softball
18. Hugs or kisses? Hugs!
19. Cherry or Blueberry? blueberry
20. What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes
21. Favorite smell? Cherry vanilla
22. What inspires you? nothing
23. What are you afraid of? Someone kidnapping me
24. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheese
25. Favorite car? Lamb.
26. Favorite dog breed? Boston terrier or German shepherds
27. Number of keys on your key ring? 2
28. Favorite day of the week? Wednesday.
29. How many states have you lived in? 1
30. How many cities have you lived in? 2
31. Ever driven a Motorcycle or Heavy machinery? yep
32. Last song you listened to? Waking up in Vegas
33. Braces? I did have them, not anymore though
34. Last city you've been to (Outside your home)? New York City.
35. Last book you read? The Lake House.
"I vill now destroy de Snickurs bahrs!'-Gazzy
"I love Nudge, Nudge is a great kid, but that motor mouth of hers could have turned Mother Teresa into an ax murderer,"-Max
Ter Borcht:"Vhy do You let a girl be de leader?"
"Nope," I said. "We're kinda low-tech than that." Like, having Kleenex would be a huge step up for us.-Max TAE
I offered to pee on him but they said no"-Iggy
Fang:"Man, you weigh a freaking ton. What have you been eating, rocks?"
Fang:"Meaning what? We're going to pretend nothing's going on? That's stupid. The only way to deal with any of this is to get it out in the open."
Ter Borcht:"Is dere anysing special about you? Anysing vorth saving?"
Max:"What I said yesterday didn't mean anything! I love everyone in the flock! Plus, it was the Valium talking!"
"Boy, you just can't kill people like you used to." -Fang
"Now, Max, I think we both know your parents aren't missionaries." -FBI investigator
"Can we see him?" -Iggy
"Its a baby plane. Its gonna grow up to be seven-forty-seven one day" -Angel
"Now, let's say they come and get us." -Max
"Buckingham Palace? You know, like where the Queen lives. And Mr. Queen?" - Nudge