Author has written 5 stories for Wicked, and Law and Order: SVU.
I'm not exactly sure how many people take the time to read this, but oh well, I'll try and keep it updated as much as possible!
Ok, well I am a female, I am an outgoing type of person who loves to joke around! But I also know when it's time to be serious. I'm a pretty good listener, at least that's what I've been told. I'm also pretty laid back and just kind of go with the flow. But don't think I won't speak my mind!
I live and attend school in Illinois (Just a few hours away from Chicago). I am a college student, majoring in law enforcement/criminal justice and minor in Women's Studies. I grew up with two younger brothers, so needless to say I am a HUGE sports fan!! GO CUBS!!! I like baseball, football (Bears), and golf.
I am a HUGE fan of Wicked (I've seen it twice in Chicago, and so desperately want to see it New York!!) I am also a big fan of Law and Order SVU, Bones, Rizzoli and Isles, Castle, and a new fan of Once Upon a Time. I am also a HUGE movie junkie! Mostly horror movies (the old black and white ones) but I won't say no to a comedy. I am not a real big fan of the whole chic-flick kind of movies but most of my friends are, so I just suffer at times ;)
Besides being completley obsessed with T.V. shows and movies I alos love to read and listen to music. I am a country music fan. And yeah, I know, bring on the jokes, haha! But I also like the older Rock and Roll, some pop, not a big fan of a lot of rap but some of it is not too bad.
Let's see anything else??? Well, I am very easy to get along with, and love meeting new people, so please don't be shy, feel free to email me anytime, I would love to hear from you! And that's about it, if anyone has any stories they think I would be interested in reading please let me know, I cannot get enough of a good story!!
If there is anything else you would like to know about me, feel free to ask.
Pairings I like:
3)Oliva/Elliot (only a select few)
4) Jane Rizzoli/Maura Isles
Pairings I Dislike:
1. "Is it alright if I call you Elphie?" "Well it's a little perkey."
2. "Well, we can't all come and go by bubble!"
3. "It seems the artichoke is steamed."
4. "Elphaba, first of all I can't harbor a fugitive, I'm an unelected offical."
5. "Now you wait just a clock-tick. I know it must be difficult for that blissful blond brain of yours to comprehend that someone life him could actually choose someone like me! But it's happened! It's real! And you can wave that redicoulous wand all you want you can't change it!"
6. "Elphaba why can't you just stay calm for once, instead of flying of the handle!"
7. "Which witch is which?"
8. "What could he really give me? I clash with everything."
9. "I'm through with excepting limits!"
10. "Your whole life is about to change, and all becasue of me!"
11. "It's Glinda, the "Ga" is silent."
Law and Order SVU
1. "Honey I would like a glass of mineral water." "And I would like your balls in a blender but aint life a bitch."- Suspect/Olivia Benson
2. "I'd give you a kidney." "Not if I gave you mine first." - Elliot Stabler/Olivia Benson
3. "You don't get to pick the vic." - Captain Cragen
4. "An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind." - Alex Cabot
5. "The law isn't always about justice." - Captain Cragen
6. "The truth is, everbody changes every day. And some things are more devestating than others. But we are never the same. And there are two ways to deal with these changes: you either accept them, or you fight like hell all the way." - Olivia Benson
7. "I just don't want to rain on your parade I want to blow up all the floats." - John Munch
8. "You kill yourself to make something happen. Or you do nothing...and...it doesn't matter. There is always another child molester. There is always another rapist. And it's like...you have to sell...a little piece of yourself, to get the job done...so what the hell's the point?" - Olivia Benson
9. "Believe it or not, a woman can say anything she wants about your performance in the bedroom and you aren't actually allowed to kill her." - Alex Cabot
10.Det. Stabler: All of a sudden you just take cases you can win?
1. "Never take a strangers advice, never let a friend you twice, nobodys on nobodys side." - Idina Menzel (Chess)
2. "Some pages turned, some bridges burned, but there were lessons learned." - Carrie Underwood
3. What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
4. "Shut the front door!" - Kate Beckett (Castle)
5. "I just can't live a lie."
4. "People with courage and character always seem sinister to the rest."
5. "Show me a hero and I'll write you a tradegy."
6. "Often we don't realize who we are meant to be because we are so busy trying to live out someone else's ideas. But other people and their opinions hold no power in defining our destiny."
7. "Those who chase monsters...should make damn sure...they don't become one." -L&O SVU
8. I can explain it for you, but I can't understand it for you.
9. Face it boys, it's a woman's world. Men may buy the drinks, but women call the shots.
10. I'm strong, and ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a bithc, okay.
11. Obstacles are there to get around, climb over or scramble through.
12. Pain in liefe is inevitable, but misery is optional.
13. "Remember, Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but backwards and in high heels". - Faith Whittlesey
14. "You don't tolerate me. You clear yourself out and get ready for me."
15. You say Lady Gaga, I say Lady Antbelllum
You say Jason Derulo, I say Jason Aldean
You say Kesha, I say Kenny
You say Pitbull, I say Paisley
You say Justin Bieber, I say Justin Moore
92% of people from the ages of 13-26 have turned to Hip-hop, pop, and rap. If you are part of the remaining 8% of the population who are proud to call themselves Country Music fans, then post this on your profile!!
16. Missing someone isn't about how long it's been since you've seen them last or the amount of time since you last talked. It's about the very moment when you're doing something and you wish they were right there with you.
17. Never let the hand you hold, hold you down.
18. "Taught from infancy that beauty is a women's scepter, the mind shapes itself to the body, and roaming round its gilt cage, only seeks to adorn its prison." - Mary Wollstonecraft
19.Sometimes I lay awake at night and wonder 'Just where did I go wrong?' That a voice comes to me and says, 'this is going to take more then one night'.
20. You were born an original. Don't die a copy.
21. If you don't like my words, don't listen. If you don't like my appearance, don't look. If you don't like my actions, turn your head; It's as simple as that.
(more to come I'm sure!)
Unsafe External Link