Author has written 13 stories for Twilight, Harry Potter, and Misc. Plays/Musicals.
Hi, I'm Alyssa "All.I.Hear.Is.Green.Day.," to you guys. Wondering about the name? Well, stop right here! I shall explain. You see, I am...searching for the right word...OBSESSED with Green Day. And, before you say "Oh, I hate Green Day. Yada yada yada." Here's a heads-up! I don't give a shit! I LOVE Green Day, and anyone with ears should too. I understand if you don't have ears though...But, yeah anyways...Green Day is my favorite band. EVER! Billie Joe Armstrong's birthday was a few days ago on February 17. He turned the big 3-8! Ahhh...I love him! Mike Dirnt's birthday is May 4th! :) Ha ha, his last name is so fun to say! Like an air-bass "Dirnt, dirnt, dirnt!" Tre Cool's birthday is on December 9th. He he, you can see I am obsessed! Here are some of my favorite songs (All by Green Day) that I insist you go listen to RIGHT NOW:
ALL OF THEM!!
My favorite album is...probably Nimrod. Maybe Warning, or Shenanagins, or 21st Century Breakdown, or American Idiot, or...y'know all of them! Yeah...Okay, let's talk music. Punk rock is my favorite style of music. Which is the reason why Green Day is my favorite band of all time. Billie Joe Armstrong is just...amazing. He's a punk rock god. He's an excellent guitarist, and his singing skills never cease to amaze me. Mike Dirnt plays an excellent bass. Tre Cool is my absolute favorite drummer. Tre is just so fun-loving, and he's hilarious. Green Day is an awesome band, and since it's my personal favorite, I insist you go listen to Nice Guys Finish Last this instant. The music video is hilarious.
Are you still confused? You're a disgrace to Billie Joe, Mike, and Tre! Just kidding. Sorry...
I'm a very boring person, despite what my friends say, so don't listen to them. To sum it all up here are some things you will most likely need to know about myself.
Paramore is my second favorite band. Hayley Williams is one of my favorite singers, and she really belts out the meaningful lyrics. Zac Farro is an excellent drummer, and though he's quiet at times, I know he's a really nice, funny person. Josh Farro, Zac's brother is an amazing musician as well, along with the other members of the band such as Taylor York, and Jeremy Davis.
I despise Miley Cyrus, the Jonas Brothers, (Any Disney crap) Owl City, Rihanna, Beyonce, (Any R&B or rapper, or any type of hip-hop singer). I hate almost every Ramones song except Pet Sematary.
I hate Taylor Swift. (Not because I'm jealous she's dating Taylor Lautner, like everyone says, but because I hate her, I don't think she's a good singer, she's slutty, and she has Chinease eyes.) Any song of hers is complete shit, and I frown upon all of you that enjoy her music. If you could really call it music...
I hate most country, most pop, all R&B, all hip-hop, all rap, all "soul" whatever the crap that is...
I have very defined (I guess that's the best word) music preferences, and I get extremely peeved off when people tell me otherwise, so don't even attempt it.
1. I am an avid reader.
2. I am an avid writer.
3. I have a hoodie obsession that is not healthy.
4. I do not suffer from OJD (Obsessive Jasper Disorder), I enjoy every minute of it.
5. Love is a hard thing to come by, and when I find it I'll believe in it. Until then I'll just write about it. Hey! Jane Austen never married...
6. I don't have many friends, and that might be due to the fact that I am a tad antisocial.
7. Cake me on September 26.
8. I am a Christian.
9. I have dirty blonde hair.
10. Green eyes.
11. Three best friends, by the name of Kendra, Caleb, and Cammie.
12. I'm so pale I'm practically a vampire.
13. I like blood, but I don't suck it.
14. I tend to make long lists. :)
15. A lot of people think I'm "emo" I'm not. I like to laugh and joke around as much as the next person. I do have those days where I don't speak and I'm very depressed. My moods are a very spontaneous thing. I dress in all black as often as possible.
16. When I get my period it's a week long BF throw-down.
17. I live in Virginia.
18. My laptop's name is Georgie.
19. I'm in the process of writing two books, one might have a series of sequals.
20. The Twilight Saga and the Harry Potter series are my two favorite series.
21. Alice and Jasper are the best couple in the history of time.
22. Alice and Jasper's absense in Breaking Dawn was equally as bad as Edward's in New Moon.
23. I own all of the Twilight books.
24. I own all of the Harry Potter books.
25. I read Wuthering Heights, not because Bella did, but because I wanted to.
26. The library is literally my home away from home.
27. I'm a writer and a poet...I'm a "wroet."
28. I despise the non-canon pairings Bella and Jasper, and Bella and Jacob. Especially Bella and Jasper, Alice and Jasper are made for each other. Bella isn't even good enough for Edward, so how the hell do people expect her to be good enough for Jasper?! It's insane. And the only reason I don't like the Bella and Jacob pairing, is because I despise Jacob. I would never read a BxJ. I do like the idea of Leah and Jacob together, though. Albeit, I would never read a Leah and Jacob fic. I hate Renesmee as well.
29. Alice In Wonderland is one of my favorite movies if not my ultimate. I love the Cheshire Cat, and the Mad Hatter. I'm dying to go see the new Alice In Wonderland, starring Johnny Depp (Whom I also love.) as the Mad Hatter. Alan Rickman (Another favorite of mine.) will be playing the Caterpillar. Whooo R U?? Ha ha.
30. I am an obsessive fan of Green Day.
31. In love with Billie Joe Armstrong.
32. In love with Mike Dirnt.
33. In love with Tre Cool.
34. I'm a big Shane Dawson fan. He's hilarious and "Shmenny Shmaig" doesn't deserve him!
35. I get pissed off easily. Don't mess with me, bitch. :)
36. First off I'm not gay, a lesbian, or bisexual so don't think I am when I say this: There is nothing wrong with homosexuality. It's none of our business so leave them be. I don't think it's right for them to be able to adopt unless the child has consent in the ordeal of the matter. If the child is okay with the mothers/fathers being homosexual, then it's fine. Well, in my opinion it is. Sorry if I offended anyone...
37. I'm a vegetarian
38. I honestly can't think of anything else so...Peace, Love, and Poptarts.
The Soundtrack of My Life. Put your iPod on random shuffle:
Opening credits: Holiday/Boulevard Of Broken Dreams by Green Day
Waking up: Prosthetic Head by Green Day
First day of school: Dominated Love Slave by Green Day (Good God, Tre!)
Falling in love: Sober by P!nk
Fighting: Don't Speak by No Doubt
Breaking up: Knowledge by Green Day
Driving: Hearts Collide by Green Day
Flashback: Brighter by Paramore
Mental Breakdown: Born For This by Paramore
Getting back together: What I've Done by Linkin Park
Prom Night: Given Up by Linkin Park
Wedding: Miracle by Paramore
Birth of a child: New Divide by Linkin Park
Final battle: Here We Go Again by Paramore
Death scene: I Kill Spies by Agent Orange
Funeral: Misguided Ghosts by Paramore
End Credits: Behind These Hazel Eyes by Kelly Clarkson
Bye, thanks for checking out my profile. Go read my stories, bitches!