Author has written 11 stories for Storm Hawks, How to Train Your Dragon, and Jak and Daxter.
This is Burnaby. It's 12 days North of Hopeless, and a few degrees South of Rainy All The Time. It's located solidly on the Border of Boring. My city. In a word: busy. It's been here for two generations, but already it's so crowded that privacy doesn't exist. We've got swimming, hiking, and a charming view of the mountains. The only problems are the pests. You see, some places have mice, or mosquitos. We have...
I'm rewriting the bio for this account because it's 2015 and I want to
My name is Selena, or Sam or Catnip, and I LOVE: How to Train Your Dragon, Storm Hawks, Jak and Daxter, Transformers, Dr. Seuss, Percy Jackson, Harry Potter, Free!, and other stuff...I can't think of anything right now. The only things I write nowadays are self-insert fanfiction with my friends so I highly doubt I'm gonna update anytime soon but I may as well leave all my stuff up here anyways. Enjoy your stay!!
DRAGON PRIDE METER:
If your family and friends get REALLY ticked off with your constant talking about Storm Hawks, copy and paste this to your profile and add your name here: WhispertheWolf, ShubbaBANG, Catnip-Packet
HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON HAS WON THE ANNIE AWARD FOR BEST ANIMATED FILM!
AND IT WAS RUNNING AGAINST TOY STORY 3!
Seriously...I am SO happy that it finally won something!!!!!!!!!!! Because this movie is just to freakin' awesome to NOT win anything!
Not only that, but it won EVERY SINGLE ANNIE AWARD THAT IT WAS NOMINATED FOR!!!! That means it won the awards for Best Animated Effects, Best Character Animation, Best Character Design, Best Directing, Best Music, Best Production Design, Best Storyboarding, Best Voice Acting, and Best Writing!!!!! And I also just found out that Sticks & Stones was written just for the film. :D Just for How to Train Your Dragon!!!!!!
My three best friends are also on this site! (in alphabetical order) Sorry I don't know how to link. (sheepish grin)
sharpshootah: Malina, the poet and quaint hispter blogger
Underwaterwriter: Annette, pianist, blackbelt, and Doom philosopher
willowbranch1995: Cassie, currently dancing among the roses
10 Reasons why I Love How to Train Your Dragon
1. It's got dragons--hands down my favourite animal--in it
2. Chris Sanders designed Toothless--he does NOT look like Stitch but he is simply adorable the way he was designed
3. It was the very first Dreamworks movie that didn't have any cheap toilet humor or pop culture in it
4. The plot was deep and intriquing
5. The soundtrack was absolutely amazing; I always tear up when I'm listening
6. The water looked real; in all the movies I've seen with scenes in the ocean, the water always looks so animated, and that completely distracts me from the film, but in this movie, the water actually looked like water
7. It had just the right amount of action, comedy, and romance a good movie should have
8. It was a fantasy movie that didn't have magic, which makes it more believable
9. The 3D parts don't jump out at you or hurt your eyes; they actually make you feel like you're there, flying with Toothless
10. It told the always touching story of friendship between human and animal--with a dragon, no less!
This is Burnaby. It rains nine months of the year and snows the other three. Any food that grows here is waxy and genetically modified. The people that grow here are...even more so. The only upsides are the pets. While some places have ponies, or parrots, we have...