Author has written 9 stories for Naruto, Harry Potter, Misc. Books, and 999: 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors.
Please do call me either Nico-chan or Weirdo. ^-^
My father, Harry James Potter, Hermione Jean Granger and J.K. Rowling.
Friends (on here):
Being home alone, spending time with my friends, spending time alone, daydreaming, reading, drawing, listening to music, playing Visual Novels, watching Anime, watching the good ol' cartoons, reading Manga, reading comic books, collecting things, obsessing over Harry Potter, and many more.
Stupidity, Ignorance, pointless conversations and meaningless violence.
Currently working on:
A follow-up to "Urge to Protect", though I do not expect to finish anytime soon. Writer's blockage.
Favorite Anime (currently):
- Neon Genesis Evangelion.
- Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu.
- Lucky Star.
- Ebichu: The Housekeeping Hamster.
- Black Butler.
- Puella Magi Madoka Magica.
- Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt.
- Hayao Miyazaki's "Howl's Moving Castle" and "Spirited Away".
Favorite Manga (currently):
- Deadman Wonderland.
- Kurashina Sensei's PASSION.
- Yu-Gi-Oh! GX.
- 1/2 Prince (it's a Manhua, but okay.)
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Yami no Game. (The non-commercial origin of YGO)
Visual Novels I've played:
- Ever17: The Out of Infinity.
- 999: 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors.
- Kira Kira! All Ages Version (On hold.)
- Remember11: The Age of Infinity. (Currently underway.)
Favorite Male Anime/Manga/VN Characters:
- Snake. (999)
- Madarame. (Genshiken)
- Ganta Igarashi. (Deadman Wonderland)
- Edward Elric. (Fullmetal Alchemist)
- Obito Uchiha. (Naruto)
- L Lawliet. (Death Note)
- Thief King Bakura. (Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters)
I've got plenty more, but I don't feel like making a long list.
Favorite Female Anime Characters:
- Haruhi Suzumiya. (Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu)
- Konata Izumi. (Lucky Star)
- Ollivier Armstrong. (Fullmetal Alchemist)
- Shiro. (Deadman Wonderland)
- Chika Ogiue. (Genshiken)
- Kai/Takao. (Beyblade)
- SasuNaruSasu. (Naruto)
- Kaworu/Shinji. (Neon Genesis Evangelion)
- Ganta/Shiro. (Deadman Wonderland)
- Edward/Alfons. (FMA: Conqueror of Shamballa)
- Dark/Daisuke. (D.N. Angel)
- Hato/Madarame. (Genshiken)
- Puzzleshipping. (Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters)
- Dexter/Mandark. (Dexter's Laboratory [or] FusionFall)
How many stories have you written?
- By this point, I have lost count. Many of them has been lost due to computers that crashed or accidental delete during a repair, so counting them would prove impossible. But I am assuming it is somewhere in the 30+ scale, if you count in my poems, rhymes and spoof lyrics.
Which is your favorite?
- It's pretty tied between three different ones, really. One is my oneshot on Quizilla called; "Love Conquers All", which is the first and only time that I have utilized my "evil" OC and truly went beyond my own personality in order to stay true to the OC's nature. Another is yet another oneshot, this time it is my newly published; "Urge to Protect", because it is my first Lime. Lastly, there's a story I've been writing on for a while now. It's my Kick-Ass story, "Otaku Girl"... the first multi-chapter fanfic, I have successfully updated since my failure of a Sasuke Uchiha story on Quizilla.com. I can't really find it within me to choose between those three...
How many story ideas do you have?
- It really depends on what I am doing, where I am and how bored I am. Sometimes, I've got so many I forget them before I can even get to my computer, while at other times, I am completely blank and don't know what to write at all. It shifts alot, you could say...
How many stories are you writing at the moment?
- Two, mayhaps three.
Who is your favorite boy character?
- Hmpf, of my own characters? I'd say Desmond or Domicinicus. But noone but myself really knows who they are, so explaining it would be pointless. I've already written some of my favorite fictional males above this thing, though if I had to say one particular character, it would most likely be Harry Potter. Childhood Hero and all that...
Who is your favorite girl character?
- Darkonia, hands down. I like her attitude alot, though once again, noone but myself am aware of who she really is. Out of the fictional characters, I don't know. All I know is, I like my females to be able to hold their own in a fight, be it one on wits or in an actual physical fight. I hate the weak and whiny ones... they piss me off.
What do you hate writing about?
- I hate writing long conversations. It gets very stale, very quick. Also, I like to be able to lean up against an already established plot or setting. If I have to wing it, I'll become stressed and confused easily. I know that sounds stupid, but it's the truth.
What do you love writing about?
- I love to write about emotional things, such as dramatic verbal fights, angsty thoughts, romantic moments and moments of passion. Once again though, it's mainly things I've already experienced or thought of myself. I dislike trying to wing it.
What is your favorite writing technique?
- A semi-focused third person POV. I find it the easiest to write in, and it also contains the most oppertunities.
What is your least favorite writing technique?
- The "You" and "I" forms bugs the hell out of me. Especially the former, which I can't even read, much less write in, without groaning in irritation. It sounds so infantile and stupid to read that "You did this" and "You did that"... I wrote like that years ago. Thank God, I got over that phase...
What are your favorite kind of characters?
- I guess, I like characters with a hidden side to them. Dual personas, crazy people and people who act odd or out of line. Not violently so, but merely having fun and being themselves, in the truest sense of those words.
What are your least favorite?
- Urgh! The weak characters, most definitely. I hate when a character doesn't do ANYTHING contructive, but just has to be saved all the bloody time... unless, of course, it is Ciel Phantomhive, but even he can kick butt when he wants to. :3
What's your favorite couple? Don't worry, you can cross characters over from series.
- Hmpf... that depends on my mood, though most of 'em is probably in the MaleXMale section. Straight ships rarely ever catch my interest... 'course, that is not to say I don't ship straight ships at all, it's just that the female in those pairings tends to be a weak character, and thus, I don't feel like shipping her at all.
Do YOU think you're a good writer?
- Urgh, there is PLENTY of room for improvement. Trust me. -.-
What's something you hate about yourself when you write?
- I lose interest too quickly. I want to be able to finish my stories, but I never get to do it.
What's something that amuses you when you write?
- Showing my work to my trusty best friend and hear her comments on it. Or showing it to one of my male-friends and watch him squirm... :3
What are your favorite kind of books to read?
- Things that stimulates the mind, but at the same time, retains a certain sense of humor or adventure to keep me from growing bored. Dan Brown's books or the Harry Potter series, for an example.
Ok, final question; would you consider writing when you're older?
- Mayhaps yes, mayhaps no. I hope to work with litterature one day, so I bet I would still be writing in my sparetime, if the mood struck me.
Try this, it's really fun. ;D
You are a Badass Uke!
Other uke admire you, some seme fear you. Despite your sometimes flaming appearance, you can even fool other people into thinking you are seme with your mischievous, manipulative attitude, but when push comes to shove, your true submissive nature emerges. It takes a seme with enough intensity to challenge you and keep you satisfied, and your perfect match, the Don't Fuck With Me Seme, knows that all that naughty teasing just means you want the punishment.
Most compatible with: Don't Fuck With Me Seme, Chibi Seme
"I love you is 8 letters, so is bullshit."
"There's sushi in ma booty!" - Luenell
"For sucess in science and art, a dash of autism is essential" - Hans Asperger
"Our greatest glory isnt in never falling, but in rising every time we fall" - Confucius
"I know how to spell 'Crazy'! It's spelled: M-E!" - Me
"They say "Time heals all wounds"... Bullshit, that crap leaves scars." - Me.
"When Life gives you lemons, thank it and start reading." - Me.
"Silence is golden, duck tape is silver"
"I can't cry hard enough for you to hear me."
"One day, your prince will come. Mine? Oh, he just took a wrong turn, got lost, and is too stubborn to ask for directions."
"Smile. It confuses people."
"friends ask you why you're crying, best friends already have a shovel ready to bury the loser who made you cry."
"I'd rather be hated for who I am than be loved for who I'm not."
"You say I'm not cool. But cool is another word for cold. If I'm not cold, I'm hot. I know I'm hot. Thanks for embracing it."
"I agree with the dictionary. Girls before guys, partying before studying, and friends before love"
"I'm not insane... I just do whatever the voices tell me to."
"Kids are the future. Be afraid, Be very afraid!" (Totally agreed...)
If you have ever tripped over air, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
My best friend is insane, if you agree or if you have an insane friend then copy this to your profile.
If you hear voices in your head, copy and paste this onto your profile!
IF YOU HAVE BEEN ON YOUTUBE FOR MORE THAN 5 HOURS PASTE THIS IN YOUR PROFILE! (The whole summer of 2008... the best summer of my life! xD)
If you like chocolate as much as I do copy this in your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
if youve ever copied and pasted something to your profile, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions and copy this onto your profile