Author has written 10 stories for My Little Pony, Haunted Mansion, and Hetalia - Axis Powers.
Welcome to my profile! My name is Cassandra, currently sixteen years old and living in California. To avoid charges and things, only OC characters are owned by me. Everything else is owned by their respective owners. Which means if they were never mentioned in the movie/book/franchise and are in my story, they belong to me UNLESS stated otherwise.
And now, below you will find random crap I have collected during my time here.
List twelve of your favorite fictional characters, in no particular order.
FROM JEDIMASTERQUILL AND TEIARAMOGAMI
List out ten characters from any fandoms.
1. Ivan Braginski (Russia)
2. Sebastien Flaviu (Romania)
3. Nostalgia Critic (That Guy With The Glasses)
4. Matthew Williams (Canada)
5. Julchen Francine Carriedo (Myself)
6. Francis Bonnefoy (France)
7. Gilbert Beilschimidt (Prussia)
8. Roderich Edelstien (Austria)
9. Cristoforo Gronchi (2p!Romano)
10. Erik/The Phantom of the Opera
1. One, Ten, Six and Five are at a restaurant. One is at a table with Ten and Six, while Five is on their own. Five wants to join in the conversation. So how do One, Ten, and Six react when Five walks up to them?
Ivan Braginski, Erik, Francis Bonnefoy, and Julchen F. Carriedo are at a restaurant. Ivan is at a table with Erik and Francis, while Julchen is on her own. Julchen wants to join in the conversation. So how does Ivan, Erik, and Francis react when Julchen walks up to them?
Erik: Go away, you're disturbing my muse
Francis: Bonjour, belle.
Ivan: Join us, da?
Julchen: Okay! -sits next to Francis nervously-
Five is hosting a party, and invites everyone but Seven. What happens?
Julchen is hosting a party and invites everyone but Gilbert Beilschimidt. What happens?
-meanwhile, in the backyard-
Julchen: Umm...Gil...you're drunk.
Gilbert: -hic- Annd? -drunk kiss-
3. Four is beginning to stalk Three. Three's best friend-Eight-decides to do something. What do they do?
Matthew is beginning to stalk Nostalgia Critic. Nostalgia Critic's best friend Roderich Edelstien decides to do something. What does he do?
Matthew: -is following because he wants to be friends-
Roderich: Mister Critic, just talk to Matthew. He needs a friend.
Critic: -eyeroll- Fine.
4. One is having an affair with Ten. Six finds out about this, and storms to One, completely furious. What happens, and why is Six upset?
Ivan Braginski is having an affair with Erik. Francis finds out about this and storms to Ivan, completely furious. What happens and why is Francis upset?
Francis: Ivan Braginski!
Francis: -looses his bravado- ...nevermind
5. Ten breaks up with One. One, not in their right mind, goes out and blames Six for the entire thing. Six, offended, ignores One and decides to hang out with Ten, and their best friend, Seven. What happens?
Erik breaks up with Ivan Braginski. Ivan, not in his right mind, goes out and blames Francis. Francis, offended, ignores Ivan and decides to hang out with Erik and his best friend, Gilbert Beilschimidt. What happens?
Francis: Erik...how did you and Gilbert become friends?
Gilbert: Oh, we just had the same liking in literature.
Francis: Gilbert...you read?!
6. Four has stopped stalking Three and is now stalking One. Ten, becoming jealous, confesses their love to Six, who rejects them. What happens?
Matthew has stopped stalking Nostalgic Critic and is now stalking Ivan. Erik, becoming jealous, confesses his love to Francis, who rejects him. What happens?
Erik: ...-turns and leaves Francis- Je'tamie
Francis: I...I can't.
7. Eight and Six have suddenly gotten together. No one knows how. What exactly happened?
Roderich and Francis have suddenly gotten together. Nobody know how. What exactly happened?
8. Two teams up with One and robs Eight's home. What do they steal, and why?
Sebastien Flaviu teams up with Ivan Braginski and robs Roderich's home. What do they steal and why?
They steal Roderich's music to play it.
9. Eight goes to court, suing Two and One for robbery. Five is the judge. What is the ruling?
Roderich goes to court, suing Sebastian and Ivan for robbery and Julchen is the judge. What's the ruling?
Julchen: Hmm...Sebastian, Ivan. You spend a week in jail and return Roderich's music.
10. Trying to get out of a life of stalking, Four decides to volunteer at a food pantry. Nine is the organizer of this, and soon, they find themselves falling in love with Four. Four, on the other hand, is smitten with Five, who sort of likes Nine. What happens?
Trying to get out of a life of stalking, Matthew Williams decides to volunteer at a food pantry. Cristoforo Gronchi is the organizer of this, and soon, he finds himself falling in love with Matthew. Matthew, on the other hand, is smitten with Julchen, who sort of likes Cristoforo. What happens?
Julchen: Matthew. I'm sorry. I can't choose you.
Julchen: Cristoforo...he's dangerous when denied. Cristoforo has made a deal. Choose him or you're dead. I wish things could change.
Matthew: ...I'm sorry.
Julchen: -hugs Matthew- I forgive you. Adieu.
11. Five decides to take back their former ruling on the case of Eight vs Two and One. Now, Five has sent all three to a desert island, along with Nine and Three. Eventually, they escape, but how?
Julchen decides to take back her former ruling on the case of Roderich verses Sebastien Flaviu and Ivan Braginski. Now, Julchen has sent all three to a desert island, along with Cristoforo Gronchi and Nostalgia Critic. Eventually they escape but how?
Ivan: -sets up a plan to make the desert island a prospering nation-
Sebastian, Roderich, Ivan, Cristoforo, and Critic: Umm...what?
12. In One's absence, Seven and Six have hooked up. What happens when One walks into a 'romantic' restaurant with Four (as friends!) and sees Seven and Six sharing a meal?
In Ivan's absence, Gilbert Beilschimidt and Francis Bonnefoy have hooked up. What happens when Ivan walks into a 'romantic' restaurant with Matthew (as friends!) and sees Gilbert and Francis sharing a meal?
Ivan: There's an Italian restaurant across the street. Let's go there.
13. After the desert island ordeal, Two has gone mad. In their insanity, they run up to Ten and declare their everlasting love for them. Stunned and a little afraid, Ten runs over the nearest phone booth and calls Nine. What do they say, and what does Two do?
After the desert island ordeal, Sebastien has gone mad. In his insanity, he runs up to Erik and declares his everlasting love for him. Stunned and a little afraid, Erik runs over to the nearest phone booth and called Cristoforo; What does he say and what does Sebastian do?
Erik: What do I do?
Cristoforo: Don't look at me. Use the lasso.
Erik: AHHH! -is being dragged away by Sebastian-
-A large percent of writers don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". If you're one of the ones who does know ands wants to slug them, copy and paste this into your profile.
If ya can't beat 'em, join 'em.
--HOMOPHOBIA IS GAY--
OBITUARY FOR THE LATE MR. COMMON SENSE
Today we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend, Common Sense, who has been with us for many years. No one knows for sure how old he was, since his birth records were long ago lost in bureaucratic red tape.
He will be remembered as having cultivated such valuable lessons as: Knowing when to come in out of the rain; why the early bird gets the worm; Life isn't always fair; and Maybe it was my fault.
Common Sense lived by simple, sound financial policies (don't spend more than you can earn) and reliable strategies (adults, not children, are in charge). His health began to deteriorate rapidly when well-intentioned but overbearing regulations were set in place. Reports of a 6 year-old boy charged with sexual harassment for kissing a classmate; teens suspended from school for using mouthwash after lunch; and a teacher fired for reprimanding an unruly student, only worsened his condition.
Common Sense lost ground when parents attacked teachers for doing the job that they themselves had failed to do in disciplining their unruly children. It declined even further when schools were required to get Parental consent to administer Calpol, sun lotion or a band-aid to a student; but could not inform parents when a student became pregnant and wanted to have an abortion.
Common Sense lost the will to live as the Ten Commandments became contraband; churches became businesses; and criminals received better treatment than their victims.
Common Sense took a beating when you couldn't defend yourself from a burglar in your own home and the burglar could sue you for assault.
Common Sense finally gave up the will to live, after a woman failed to realize that a steaming cup of coffee was hot. She spilled a little in her lap, and was promptly awarded a huge settlement.
Common Sense was preceded in death by his parents, Truth and Trust; his wife, Discretion; his daughter, Responsibility; and his son, Reason.
He is survived by his 3 stepbrothers; I Know My Rights, Someone Else Is To Blame, and I'm A Victim. Not many attended his funeral because so few realized he was gone. If you still remember him, pass this on. If not, join the majority and do nothing.
Unsafe External Link