Author has written 2 stories for Avatar: Last Airbender.
Hullo, this is me.
Name: I have many names. Let’s just leave it at Weaver, ok.
Age: I can do almost anything I want except run for president.
Sex: Why? Are you offering?
Interest: Writing, reading, Biology, ethology, bugs, English romantics poetry, Icelandic realism poetry, poetry, fantasy, monsterology, art, drawing, painting, manga, anime, cartoons, comics, music, culture, language, etymology, food and cooking, way too many things for just one life time.
Dislikes: hot-dog bread, fried or boiled eggs, fresh citrus fruit,
Fears: Starfishes, still knee-deep water in badly lit places.
Favorite writers: Eoin Colfer, Michael Scott, Sir A.C.Doyle, Neil Geyman, Terry Pratchett, Konard Lorenz, Lord Byron, William Wordsworth, William Blake, Robert Burn, Oscar Wilde, Stephen King, Michael Moorcock, Katsura Hoshino, Tite Kubo, CLAMP, Mochizuki Jun, Amano Akira, Toboso Yana, Josh Bazell.
Life ambition: Life my life, get payed for staring at things I can barely see and maybe write a good story while I’m at it.
Personal words of wisdom: In life there is no right and wrong, only right and left. It just so happens that most people are right handed.
100 irrelevant questions
1) Are you in a relationship with somebody? Does my computer count? Then no. How about my delusional oppression with fictional characters? Then no again.
2) Do you hate more than 3 people? No, I try not to hate anyone. Abhor, despise, execrate or loathe maybe, but never hate.
3) How many houses have you lived in? 7 if I remember correctly, which I rarely do.
4) Favorite candy bar? Toffee Crisp
5) Favorite shoes? Black converse, classic.
6) Have you ever tripped someone? On purpose? Not successfully, no.
7) Least favorite school subject? Math and physics
9) Do you own a Britney Spears CD? No.
10) Have you ever thrown up in public? Once, in an airplane. Not because I was air-sick, I was just regular-sick on an airplane.
11) Name one thing that is always on your mind. Fiction/Fan-Fiction
12) Favorite genre of music? Alternative-Rock/punk/hardcore punk/melodic hardcore/rap rock/post grudge/grudge/funk/electronic/dance/rock/hard rock/alternative hip hop is what comes to mind at the top of my head and what I listen mostly too.
13) What is your zodiac sign? Virgo
14) What time were you born? Roughly twenty minutes and nineteen seconds over seven in the evening.
15) Do you like beer? Not really, don’t drink.
16) Ever made a prank phone call? No. I prefer to waste my time in a more civilized way. Like counting mosquitoes.
17) What is the most embarrassing CD you own? I own both of the Írafár CD, Icelandic equivalent of Britney Spears. I was 10 and there for not responsible for whatever I was thinking.
18) Are you sarcastic? Who, me? Sarcastic? Noooooooo. Sarcasm is almost second nature for me.
19) What are your favorite colors? Yellow, orange, red, black, gray, white, purple. Basically all deep, vibrant colors especially warm once.
20) How many watches do you own? One wrist watch, somewhere I think, which I never use, and a pocket watch witch I only use sometimes.
21) Summer or winter? Like them both. The summer is rather too sunny for my taste and the winter does cruel things to traffic and cars in general.
23) Favorite color to wear? Red and black and white.
24) Pepsi or Sprite? Pepsi.
25) What color is your cell phone? Black, though I want a red or yellow one but it's always either black, white or pink.
26) Where is your second home? One home is quite enough, thank you.
27) Have you ever slapped someone? Yeah, twice I think. Myself not included.
28) Have you ever had a cavity? Nope.
29) How many lamps are in your bedroom? Two.
30) How many video games do you own? Between 10-20 I think, I’m not sure witch are mine and witch are not.
31) What was your first pet? A cat.
32) Ever had braces? Yes, I had.
33) Do looks matter? I study ethology so yes; they do matter. Though probably not in the why you think they do.
34) Do you use chapstick? Yes, I tend to get dry lips.
35) Name 3 teachers from your High School. Jón, Jóhann and Jónas.
36) American Eagle or Abercombie? What are those? *google* Oh…don’t have either where I live and I rarely think about brands.
37) Are you too forgiving? I don’t think so, no.
38) How many children do you want? Probably the average 2,5.
39) Do you own something from Hot Topic? No.
40) Favorite breakfast meal? Scrambled eggs and bacon and a glass or orange juice. I am not being sarcastic, that is what I eat on weekends. But I like sleep better than breakfast so usually I settle for cereal.
41) Do you own a gun? No, why would I need a gun?
42) Ever thought you were in love? Not really.
43) When was the last time you cried? Uh, few months I think.
44) What did you do 3 nights ago? I was sick in bed watching Supernatural.
45) Olive Garden? La Panera? *google* never been to either but I’m never picky about what I eat.
46) Have you ever called your teacher mommy? No, that would’ve been little too weird. I called him ‘Dad’
47) Have you ever been in a castle? Sadly, no.
48) Nicknames? I have a few, weirdest being Geit (means goat) and Gormur (meaning a mechanical spring).
49) Do you know anyone named Bertha? No, but I know someone named Ingibjorg.
50) Ever been to Kentucky? No.
51) Do you own something from Banana Republic? Another one? * sigh* *google* No, I do not. I’ve never been to Guatemala.
52) Are you thinking about somebody right now? Only a few fictional somebodys.
53) Have you ever called someone Boo? What? No. I hate that TV-show.
55) Do you own a diamond ring? No, but I own a sapphire one.
56) Are you happy with your life right now? More or less, yes. I wish I’d gotten in to Hogwarts but otherwise I’m good.
57) Do you dye your hair? Sometimes, with bright red stripes.
58) Does anyone like you? I like to thinks so.
59) What year were you born? 1992
60) What were you doing in May of 1994? You know, strange as it may be, I honestly don’t remember. Probably rearranging the bottom-shelf’s in the library as I saw fit.
61) Do you own a Backstreet Boys CD? No, just...no.
62) McDonalds or Wendys? What is Wendys?
63) Do you like yourself? Yeah, I like myself, though not in that way.
64) Are you closer to your mother or father? That's like asking whether I like Fred or George Weasley better.
65) Favorite physical feature of the preferred sex? I rarely find myself attracted to someone who doesn’t have a face. Though if you want to impress me the best way would be to put on a Top Hat and a Cape and grow your hair out slightly and you're certain to succeed.
66) Are you afraid of the dark? No more that I should be. Vashta Nerada.
67) Have you ever eaten paste? Do you mean the Mexican pastry or the matrix glue? In either case, no.
68) Do you own a webcam? There is one built in to my computer but I never use it.
69) Have you ever stripped? No, I teleport myself in and out of my cloths.
70) Ever broke a bone? Oddly, no.
72) Do you chat on AIM often? No, I use MSN.
73) Pringles or Lays? Pringles, definitively.
74) Have you ever broken someone's heart? Not that I’m aware of.
75) Rugrats or Doug? Neither, I watch TinTin.
76) Full House or The Brady Bunch? Never seen either of those.
77) Did you like your high school guidance counselor? I had a school guidance counselor?
78) Has anyone ever called you fat? No, except they were being sarcastic.
79) Do you have a birth mark? Yeah, about four I think.
80) Do you own a car? Not really, no. Though I currently drive a 92’ Ford Escort witch I love.
81) Can you cook? I like to think so. At least enough to satisfy myself and I’m good at making sushi and stir-fry, severalty, not together.
82) 3 things that annoy you: Know-it-alls, prejudice and irritating, brainless anime-girls.
83) Do you text message often? Ever so often
84) Money or love? I can’t see why I can’t have both? Fine, love then if I have to pick one.
85) Do you have any scars? Three small ones at the inside of my left knee(can’t remember hoe I got them), one on my right knee(from when I fell of a horse into a pit of rocks (and yes, that is just as painful as it sounds)) and one 2 cm one on my left forearm.
86) What do you want more than anything right now? I honestly can’t think of anything. Wow, my life must suck. No wait, I got one! Hogwarts, I want to go to Hogwarts.
87) Do you enjoy scary movies? Sometimes, I’m more for scary-stories and scary-videogames really.
88) Relationships or one night stands? Relationships, I rarely make a good first impression.
89) Big Red or Juicy Fruit? Neither, I only chew Extra.
90) Do you enjoy greasy food? Yeah, every now and then.
91) Have you seen all the Rocky movies? I have see a grand total of none.
92) Do you own a box of crayons? I own a really big box of crayons. XD
94) Who was the last person that said they loved you? I don’t know. Uhh, my mom, I think?
95) Who was the last person that made you mad? Do you mean directly or indirectly, ‘cause people tend to make my angry by being annoying from a distance.
96) Who was the last person that made you cry? Katsura Hoshino
97) Who was the last person that made you laugh? My best friend.
98) Who was the last person that you fell for? Does Kanda Yuu count? Then no.
99) Who was the last person that instant messaged you? My best friend.
100) Who was the last person that called you? My best friend. I have a nice best friend. C:
Because this is just too much fun
If you talk to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile.
If you or your best friend is insane, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, add this to your profile
If you love rain, copy and paste this into your profile.
All the good ones are either gay, married, or fictional characters in books or movies or TV shows. If you agree, copy and paste.
If Fanfiction is to you is what MySpace is to other people, copy this into your profile
If you hear the voices of characters in your head, put this onto your profile.
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random or anything similar, put this in your profile.
If you think Writer's Block is evil, put this in your profile. (IT'S EVIL, I TELL YA!! EVIL!!)
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews, paste this into your profile.
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile.
If you enjoy copying and pasting these copy and paste thingys, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever stopped to look at something in the middle of a busy street, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever gotten so completely sidetracked in a conversation that you don't remember why you were talking in the first place, copy this into your profile.
If you are obsessed with over 30 characters from books...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you are anti-social sometimes copy this into your profile.
If you have ever cried when your favorite character in a movie, T.V show, or book died, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever pushed on a door that says pull, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever fallen up the stairs, copy this into your profile
If you have ever run into a glass door copy this into your profile
If you have ever tripped over air, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile
If you like chocloate as much as I do copy this in your profile.
Nerds are cool. Nerds are smart. Nerds will one day rule the universe. If you are a nerd and proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile