Author has written 4 stories for Twilight.
Hi! I'm Jessica = ) I'm 14 and love Twilight (obviously).
Because nobody actually cares what my favourite movie is I'm going to do the same thing I did for my Facebook profile. Here goes:
1) I LOL at the Simpsons. Literally
2) I'm in love with musicals but I can't sing or dance.
3) I play the coolest instrument on earth: the saxophone. You know you can't argue with that.
4) I have a love/hate relationship with school. If you can understand that; kudos to you.
5) I'm obsessed with Twilight.
6) I'm completely team Edward. If I meet someone whose team Jacob I proceed to spend the next 3 hours converting them.
7) If you insult Twilight (just the books, if you want to insult the 1st movie, be my guest) in front of me: watch your back. If you insult Edward in front of me: I will be happy to kill you in your sleep.
8) I'm the least photogenic person on earth. No jokes.
9) Cliches are underrated. As long as they're done tactfully and tastefully, they're one of life's greatest pleasures.
10) I'm not a very funny or interesting person. Due to this fact, I'm almost certain you exited this page before getting this far. If you are reading this, I applaud you, You’ve made it half way.
11) I heart Glee, although I find it slightly worrying that I'm in love with someone who can't figure out the square root of 25.
12) I despise speeches so much that this year, on the day we were presenting them, I sat down in English and seriously considered going to the bathroom and falling down the stairs. He can't force me to do it if I'm in hospital, right?
13) I hate spicy food but my favourite type of food is Indian. Go figure.
14) I have an unhealthy obsession with my hair. I'm pretty sure the next time my friends hear the question "does by hair look ok?" I may wake up bald. I'm not shallow, I'm just paranoid :)
15) I want to marry McDonalds. I know I'm probably going to end up with diabetes or something but I swear they put drugs in those cheeseburgers - they're so addictive!
16) I'm so weak I'm covered in bruises from the game 'punch buggy'. When I'm rich, I'm going to sue who ever invented that game.
17) I'm in love with so many fictional characters it's not funny... To name a few: Edward Cullen, Chuck Bartowski, Christian (Moulin Rouge), Sheldon Cooper, etc.
18) I can't live without my iPod. Trust me, I've tried
19) Yoda is god.
20) My biggest dream is to busk my way around the world.
21) I'm addicted to cherry coke. It's like my own personal brand of heroine. (Yes, I did just quote Twilight, thank you for noticing)
Well done, you have survived Help-Me-Think-Of-A-Name's profile. T-shirts are 10 dollars.
P.S. I always try to review every chapter I read as I know how much work goes into them so I'd really appreciate it if all the people who read my stories could take the time (it only takes a minute!) to review my chapters too = ) Yes. I am a review whore. Don't judge me.
Been Here All Along: I don't have set update dates but this is one of my main stories that I concentrate on a lot.
Hold On Tight: Is on Hiatus :( not because I've run out of ideas! Quite the opposite actually. It's because I have so many ideas and the way I'm writing it at the moment isn't doing it justice. Once I have more time to concentrate on it alone, then I will finish it. And it WILL be finished. Trust me ;)
The Buddy System...Of Doom!: Well... I'm not a particularly funny person so I find it quite hard to write this one. I have to be in the right state of mind to find my inner funny (or high). So, yeah, I have to feel pretty random to update... SORRY!! You all probably hate me... and I don't blame you.
Crazy Little Thing Called Love: I was considering not carrying on with this one since no one was reading it but I do feel it's one of my best and am still going to give it a go. Even if no one else is.