Author has written 21 stories for Pandora Hearts, Hetalia - Axis Powers, 07-Ghost, Tsubasa Chronicle, Pita Ten, D.Gray-Man, Bartimaeus Trilogy, Harry Potter, Young Justice, and Naruto.
Hello. I'm just a regular girl who loves anime and manga. Honestly, I've never been that good in english so I hope my fanfictions still come out okay... Either way, I do hope my stories aren't too horrible or anything.
Notice: It's been practically a year. I'm sorry for not updating my stories but I still have writer's block for them so I'll stick to oneshots for now. I'm super busy with school coming up. So I might sparodically(wasn't spelled like that?) post one shots here and there till I truely have inspiration to update my past stories. So all not complete stories are now ON HIATUS for an indefinite amount of time. Sorry to those who've been asking me to update but when I can't think, I just can't.
1/11/14: My writing is not really improving in my opinion but dang the writing bug hits at random moments. Currently going to enter exam period though so I shouldn't be writing even...
A quote, or two...:
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved by a suitable application of high explosives.
Last night, I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and thought to my self, "Where the heck is the ceiling?"
Teamwork: never having to take all the blame.
I always try to go the extra mile at work, but my boss always finds me and brings me back.
Forget Love - I want to fall in Chocolate
I sometimes go to my own little world, but that's okay, they know me there.
Someday we'll look back at this, laugh nervously, then change the subject.
Tell your little voices to SHUT UP! I can't hear mine...
Education is important. School, however, is another matter.
Legally, it's questionable; Morally, disgusting; personally, I like it
Rules are like paperclips, meant to hold things together, easy to bend, and fun to twist out of shape
theres always a light at the end of a tunnel just pray its not a train!
Life is like a pack of chewing-gum; I've yet to figure out why
A little more about myself:
Name: Personal info ain't meant to be known, not like it matters
Age: Erm... I'm still schooling so somewhere between 10 and 20, guess if you want
Country: I'm asian =3 (Black hair and eyes)
Likes: Chocolates, non-fiction stories, manga, anime, art and many more...
Dislikes: Insects, awkward moments, mayo and many more... (?!)
Fav manga: Tsubasa chronicles, Pandora hearts, 07 ghost, One piece, Katekyo hitman reborn, Tactics, ao no exorcist, Haikyuu, Kuroko no Basuke
Fav anime: APH, Kekkaishi, Tactics, Mythical detective Loki (and practically everything)
Fav books: The mortal instrument, Oathbreaker, Harry Potter, White cat and really many more but I can't think at the moment
Fav pairings: From APH, Antonio/Lovino, Alfred/Arthur, Berwald/Tino, Gilbert/Roderick, Akashi/Furihata, Aomine/Kise and more...
From HP, Draco/Harry, Sirius/Remus, Scorpius/Albus, JamesII/Hugo
From Drrr!, Kida/Mikado (and more) Okay, there's ALOT of pairings so I shan't list anymore before I have major computer jamming
p/s: I apologise for any grammer/spelling/vocab mistakes in my work but if the number of mistakes isn't alot, I'm too lazy to edit
Name twelve of your favourite Axis Powers Hetalia characters in any order.
1) Have you read a five/ten fic before?
2) Do you think three is hot? How hot?
Italy is cute. Cute. Yes. Hot. I don't really think so
3) What would happen if six got one pregnant?
Erm. Erm. The world would end O.O
4) Do you recall any good fics about nine?
5) Would seven and two make a good couple?
6) Four/eight or four/nine?
7) What would happen if seven discovered three and eight in a secret relationship?
8) Make a summary of at least twenty words for a two/six fic.
9). Is there such a thing as a four/ten romantic fluff story?
10) Suggest a title for a one/five Hurt/Comfort fic.
11. What kind of plot would you use for a three/eleven fic?
Italy/Finland? I guess I would use some kind of like getting advice from each other type of plot...
12. Does anyone on your friends list read number seven het? What about nine slash?
No one on friends list... Sadly...
13. If you wrote a songfic about number nine, what song would you chose?
Zhong guo hua by SHE
14. If you wrote a two/three/six fic, what would the warning be?
T. For language.
15. What pick-up line might eight use on five?
Err I don't know. Something like 'Hey, wanna go to the festival together?'
16. Challenge: Write a drabblefic for ten/eight.
Russia/France?! Maybe not...
17) What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
18) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to de-flower One?
19) Does anyone on your friends list read Seven slash?
20) Does anyone on your friends list read Three het?
21) Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven?
Refer to qn 19
22) Would you write Two/Four/Five?
23) What might Ten scream at a moment of great passion?
24) When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
25) What is Six's super-secret kink?
26) Would Eleven shag Nine? Drunk or sober?
Whether drunk or not, Finland shag China would be... shivers
27) If Three and Seven get together, who tops?
28) "One and Nine are in a happy relationship until Nine suddenly runs off with Four. One, broken-hearted, has a hot one-night stand with Eleven and a brief unhappy affair with Twelve, then follows the wise advice of Five and finds true love with Two." What title would you give this fic?
29) How would you feel if Seven/Eight was canon?
Could be to some people but not to me...