Author has written 9 stories for Gakuen Alice, and Detective Conan/Case Closed.
Thank you for crossing to my profile for whatever reason. :D
Uhm, well, I love romantic stories.
Humorous stories are next.
Romantic Comedy stories are the best.
"Some things are better left unsaid. - The final mystery is oneself." - O. Wilde
Nice meeting you. :> My name is Lhai. :D
Big project came up at work so my chapter-ed stories will be on hold. I'm so sorrrrry. Might still write some oneshots on DC. I miss Conan and Ai a lot. :>
I only read at DC, GA, CCS, SA and NR archive. These are my favorite animes.
My favorite pairings are:
1. Conan Edogawa and Ai Haibara (DC - Detective Conan) My favorite pairing ever.
2. Natsume Hyuuga and Mikan Sakura (GA - Gakuen Alice) So cute! I love them!
3. Yahiro Saiga and Megumi Yamamoto (SA - Special A) Kawaii!
4. Syaoran Li and Sakura Kinomoto (CCS - CardCaptor Sakura) Aww, I love this too!
5. Neji Hyuuga and Tenten (NR - Naruto) Oh yeah.
1. Shinichi Kudo and Shiho Miyano (DC - Detective Conan) I much prefer them in child's form.
2. Ruka Nogi and Hotaru Imai (GA - Gakuen Alice) Well, maybe someday, Hotaru will love him more than money. Hahaha!
3. Eriol Hiiragizawa and Tomoyo Daidouji (CSS - CardCaptor Sakura) They look good together!
4. Sasuke Uchiha and Sakura Haruno (NR - Naruto) Oooh, I like this paring because of many funny fanfics about them.
5. Kokoro Yome and Sumire Shouda (GA - Gakuen Alice) They are so funny to be together! Hoho!
Preferred Not to be Paired:
1. Mitsuhiko Tsuburaya and Ai Haibara (DC) NO WAY! JUST NO WAY! I WILL COMMIT SUICIDE IF THEY END UP WITH EACH OTHER! (Overreacting) Teehee.
2. Tsubasa Andou and Mikan Sakura (GA) I only see Tsubasa as a brother figure for Mikan.
3. Natsume Hyuuga and Hotaru Imai (GA) Ungh. Just no way. Money will turn to ashes.
4. Conan Edogawa and Ayumi Yoshida (DC) Argh. They look cute together, but I'm not a supporter of this pairing.
5. Everything that is shounen-ai or shoujo-ai. Not a supporter and will never be. O_O
If you are disappointed at my boring introduction, blame your high expectation.