Author has written 9 stories for Twilight, Harry Potter, and Legally Blonde.
Welcome to MsDelightfullyInsane's profile. I hope you enjoy the weird and/or insane things on here.
I am a proud New Yorker.
Favorite Movie: The Dark Knight Rises
Favorite Music: All types but some opera, some country, and metal.
Favorite Bands/Singers: Mumford and Sons, Fall Out Boy, Phoenix, Beyonce, Kanye West, Jay-Z, other people/groups...
Favorite Song: All of the Lights by Kanye West
Favorite TV Shows: South Park, American Dad!, Home Movies, That 70's Show, Regular Show, Awkward, Pretty Little Liars, The Newsroom
Favorite TV Character: Eric Cartman
Check out my friend Sophiee's stories even though she might not have any plans to finish them...
Strange Things to Say When Stressed
1. "Okay, okay! I take it back. Unfuck you!!"
2. "You say I'm a bitch like it's a bad thing?!"
3. "How many times do I have to flush before you go away?"
4. "This day sure was a total waste of make-up"
5. "Well, aren't we a bloody ray of sunshine?"
6. "Don't bother me, I'm living happily ever after."
7. "Do I look like a fucking people person!"
8. "This isn't an office. It's HELL with fluorescent lighting"
9. "I started out with nothing still have most of it left"
10. "I pretend to work, they pretend to pay me"
11. "Whatever kind of look you were going for, you missed"
12. "Do they ever shut up on your planet?"
13. "I'm not your type. I'm not inflatable"
14. "Don't worry. I forgot your name too."
15. "I just want revenge. Is that so wrong?"
16. "Not all men are annoying. Some are dead."
17. "Wait...I'm trying to imagine you with a personality"
18. "Ambivalent? Well yes and no."
19. "You look like shit. Is that the style now?"
20. "A hard-on doesn't count as personal growth."
21. "If assholes could fly, this place would be an airport."
POST THIS ON YOUR PROFILE IF YOU THINK IT IS FUNNY!
Witty Quotes and Saying
Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is like expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian.
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic.
The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.
Books have knowledge, knowledge is power, power corrupts, corruption is a crime, and crime doesn't pay..so if you keep reading, you'll go broke.
Advice for the day: If you have a headache, do what it says on the aspirin bottle: Take two, and KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN.
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
Answering Machine Saying: Sorry I can’t get to the phone right now because my boyfriend and I are doing our favorite thing together. Personally I like doing it up and down, while he likes doing it side-to-side r-e-a-l slow... So I’ll get back to you when we finish brushing our teeth.
If practice makes perfect & nobody's perfect, why practice?
Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling.
I intend to live forever, or die trying.
Optimism: Waiting for a ship to come in when you haven't sent one out.
As Long As There Are Tests, There Will Be Prayer In Public Schools.
Actual Headline: Joint Committee Investigates Marijuana Use
Anything you say will be held against you. ... "tits"
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
If you cannot convince them, confuse them.
To ensure perfect aim, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -- Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989
Links/Files for Stories: