Poll: Do you think there should be a What If sequel? Vote Now!
Author has written 7 stories for Wolverine & the X-Men, Total Drama series, Maximum Ride, and Wizards of Waverly Place.
Hair: Brown(ish, it likes to change colour)
Favourite Colours: Black, Multiple shades of blue & green
TV Shows I like: Young Justice, How I Met Your Mother, Scrubs, Total Drama Series, Community, Mock the Week, Parks & Recreation, Fairy Tail, The Big Bang Theory
I live in England, although I'm hoping to study abroad at a US university. I want to be a writer in some capacity when I'm older, but I'm still trying to improve so sorry if the stories I post on here aren't up to scratch.
You know what? Life is like a train. It’s bearing down on you and guess what? Its gonna hit you. So you can either start running when it’s far off in the distance, or you can pull up a chair, crack open a beer, and just watch it come. Eric Forman, That 70s Show
Can I say something about destiny? Screw destiny! If this evil thing comes we'll fight it, and we'll keep fighting it until we whoop it. 'Cause destiny is just another word for inevitable and nothing's inevitable as long as you stand up, look it in the eye, and say 'You're evitable! Winifred Burkle, Angel
Favourite Couples (Yes it's a long list, please feel free to disregard it):
Lucy & Natsu (Fairy Tail)
Lucy & Laxus Friend!ship (Fairy Tail)
Gray & Juvia (Fairy Tail - when she's not being too fangirlish)
Juvia & Erza Friend!ship (Fairy Tail)
Happy & Natsu Friend!ship (Fairy Tail)
Romeo & Wendy (Fairy Tail - fanfiction, I've yet to see much supporting evidence in the anime)
Erza & Jellal (Fairy Tail - sometimes yes, sometimes no. I'm finicky :/)
Mira & Laxus (Fairy Tail - when he's not being a jerk)
Freed & Laxus (Fairy Tail)
Elfman & Evergreen (Fairy Tail)
Natsu & Lisanna (Fairy Tail - pre-Lucy fanfiction)
Max & Fang (Maximum Ride (Books 1-6))
Iggy & Nudge (Maximum Ride (They're crack, so book numbers don't really matter))
Iggy & Fang (Maximum Ride - fanfiction)
Tris & Tobias (Divergent)
Uriah & Christina Friend!ship
Claire & Shane (Morganville Vampires)
Michael & Eve (Morganville Vampires)
Amelie & Oliver (Morganville Vampires)
Derek & Chloe (Darkest Powers)
Tori & Daniel (Darkest Powers/Darkness Rising Fanfiction Crack!ship)
Maya & Daniel (Darnkess Risiing (Book 3 - I fought it for two books on principle - best friend's secret but not so secret crush cliché - but dammit they got me in the end :P))
Alan & Sin (Sarah Rees Brennan's Demons Series)
Mae & Nick (Sarah Rees Brennan's Demons Series)
Willow & Alex (L A Weatherly's Angel - Book 2 shall not be mentioned and Book 3 shall not be read, so mote it be :P)
Archer & Sophie (Hex Hall Series)
Nick & Daisy (Hex Hall Series)
April & Andy (Parks & Recreation)
Ben & Leslie (Parks & Recreation)
Leslie & Ron Friend!ship (Parks & Recreation)
April & Ron Friend!ship (Parks & Recreation)
Abed & Annie (Community)
Troy & Abed Friend!ship (Community)
Duncan & Bridgette (Total Drama Series)
Duncan & Courtney (Total Drama Island)
Bridgette & Geoff (Total Drama Island)
Heather & Cody (Total Drama World Tour)
Heather & Alejandro (Total Drama World Tour)
Heather & Duncan & Harold Friend!ship (Total Drama Action)
Heather & Duncan (Total Drama Series)
Jackie & Hyde (That 70s Show)
Sheldon & Amy (The Big Bang Theory)
Marshall & Lily (How I Met Your Mother)
Barney & Robin (How I Met Your Mother)
Artemis & Dick (Young Justice)
Artemis & Wally (Young Justice)
Artemis & Kaldur (Young Justice)
Artemis & Connor (Young Justice)
Artemis & Roy (Young Justice)
Dick & Connor (Young Justice)
Barbara & Dick (DC Comics)
Dinah & Ollie (DC Comics)
Batman & Wonder Woman (DC Comics)
Storm & Wolverine (Marvel Comics)
Emma Frost & Wolverine (Marvel Comics)
Bobby & Kitty (Marvel Comics)
Kurt & Amanda (Marvel Comics)
Rogue & Gambit (Marvel Comics)
Laura & Jullian (Marvel Comics)
Scott & Emma (Marvel Comics)
Layla & Jamie (Marvel Comics)
Scott & Jean (X-Men Evolution)
Kitty & Lance (X-Men Evolution)
Bobby & Kitty (Wolverine & the X-Men)
Kurt & Blaine (Glee)
Hiccup & Astrid (How to Train Your Dragon)
Katniss & Gale (Hunger Games Books)
Katniss & Peeta (Hunger Games Movies - it just seems more believable, I actually like Peeta in the movies)
Ben & Amy (Texas Gothic)
Rhys & Sylvie (The Splendor Falls)
Daisy & Carson (Spirit & Dust)
You Might Be An Author If...
1. Every time you hear a song, you think of a new story or one you've already written.
2. You have the last chapters of a story done before even thinking of the characters names.
3. You often imagine your books becoming movies.
4. Spell check is your best friend.
5. You give even the smallest of characters a huge background.
6. You hesitate before killing off one of your favorite characters.
7. You smile really big when you're going to finally write a character love scene.
8. Every time you read something, you make your own story of the same thing.
9. You'll spend an hour trying to find one word cause you won't dare use a synonym.
10. Not being able to write is like not being able to pee to you... you just can't hold it in for so long.
11. You write so fast, you leave out words in a sentence.
12. You have to tell at least one person your whole story before it's even written.
13. Things that are badly written annoy you and make you want to re-write them.
14. You laugh at jokes you wrote yourself.
15. You can spell words like 'troublesome' but can't spell 'the' half the time.
16. If your not writing or typing, your fingers are moving constantly.
17. You talk to yourself... constantly.
18. You forget what day it is when your writing.
19. When you have to write some sort of story in class, you get carried away.
20. You hate using words like 'good' or 'nice' and etc.
21. You put off the last chapter of a story simply because you don't want it to end.
22. You start to cry when writing about a death or other depressing event you knew was coming, and you are the one writing it.
23. When on a roll, you will ignore hunger, sleepiness, or the urge to pee until you run out of ideas.
24. If a story, movie, show, etc. finishes without closure, you have a powerful need to write a suitable ending.
25. You like to fidget, tap, or chew on the tip of something when you are trying to come up with a new sentence, paragraph, chapter, or story.
26. You are in love with the Thesaurus.
27. You dream about your stories.
28. You dream of new stories.
29. You often revisit some of your old stories.
30. Someone can call your name twenty times without you hearing if you're writing.
Thanks for reading! :)
Ps. Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah, Have a great Quanza and Please have a fabulous new year! :)
Pps. 4th January 2010 was a snowday!
Ppps. 5th January 2010 was a snowday!
Pppps. 6th January 2010 was a snowday!
Ppppps. 7th January 2010 was a snowday!
Pppppps. 8th January 2010 was a snowday!
Ppppppps. 25th November 2010 was a snowday!
Pppppppps. 29th November 2010 was snowday!
Ppppppppps. 30th November 2010 was snowday!
Pppppppppps. 1st December 2010 was snowday!
Ppppppppppps. 2nd December 2010 was snowday!
Pppppppppppps. 3rd December 2010 was snowday!
(Yes, I'm aware that this is completely childish, but deleting it feels like getting rid of the happiness that used to surround snow days. Now it's all 'Dammit, I'll be late for work and have to stay later' grrrrrrrr :P)
Unsafe External Link