Hey i'm going to be writing on here because i love writng poems, love stories and writing all together. I have a youtube account, wwelover3456, on there i make love story videos. Go on there and check out my videos and tell me what you think about them.
My name is marissa
Im 20 years old and I am currently a junior in college. Sorry that I have not posted a story. I did have a story up but I took it down since I saw that it needed redone. Now that I am in college, I do not have the time to write/post stories on here. In the summer, I will have all the time in the world unless I hear back from a place that I applied to for a job.
I live in Weirton,west virginia but i'm from Cameron,west virginia
When i get out of high school and eventually college i want to be a creative writer for the wwe. my mind is set on it so im going to do all i can to try and eventually get the job.
Favorite wwe superstars: Jeff Hardy(he's always been my number one fav)
john cena, batista, randy orton, Triple h, shawn micheals, ric flair,r-truth, matt hardy(very little)
Favortie wwe divas: Candice michelle, maria kanellis, mickie james, melina, kelly kelly, eve torres, maryse, trish stratus(most favorite diva of all time)
Favorite Books: Harry Potter series, wwe magazines, wwe books.
Favorite band: Peroxwhy?gen(jeff hardy's band)
I like any kind of music, but i mostly listen to country.
Hobbies: i collect wwe dvd's, posters, magazines and starting to collect wwe shirts. Also i love singing even though im not that good, watching wwe raw and smackdown is my life i have been watching the wwe sience i was born(no joke!)
that is my youtube account.
that is my twitter account.
that is my myspace, just leave a message saying how you found my account
is my wwe universe page
My AIM account is:
Favorite Quotes:(if you like these quotes copy & paste to your profile)
“This game is avaliable on the
“If I was trying to describe Ric Flair to someone who didn’t know him, I would say “where have you been the last 30 years, under a rock?” – Shawn MIchaels 2008 Hall Of Fame
“DX – you make the rules and we will break them.”- Shawn Michaels
” www.ww…gah! *looks at wristband* WWEshop DOT com!” Shawn tries to shill DX merchandise
“So, you are the man to kill off the legend that is HBK. MAN! If I had nickel, for every stiff, that walked into this company over the last 16 years, and said he was gonna do that to ME, I would be a millionaire. Whoa, whoa, whoa, WAIT A MINUTE!!! I AM a millionaire. And it’s BECAUSE. Of STIFFS. Like YOU!”
“I Speak Jive” – in Manchester England with Crime Tyme
(After telling Triple H that he speaks jive)”Yo! Yo! Yo! You gotta top me and my home boy, here. We gotta get back in the hizzle to see the shizzle, know what I’m saying? We need a duce down low. We need a duce down low.”
(After seeing the playgirl picture) “Did you put that in there?! I was young! I was stupid! You told me girls bought that magazine!”
You know when you're a WWF/WWE Fan if...
[Bold = One's for me]
1) You KNOW what The Rock is COOKING!
2) You get an A on assignment and you announce that your having a live sex celebration in class next week.
3) You do the 'Flair Strut' while yelling "WOOOO!" at the same time.
4) You know how to do the Jeff Hardy entrance dance.
5) When you arrive in a place you've been to before and you pause and you proclaim "FINALLY, (YOUR NAME) HAS COME BACK TO (LOCATION)!"
6) When you introduce yourself to someone you repeat your last name 10 seconds later.
7) The sledge hammer is your new best friend.
8) When your friend asks for money you yell: "IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MONAYYY!"
9) On your resume you write "I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be".
10) When you hear WWF these days, you have a sudden, uncontrollable hatred of pandas.
11) Or when you’re talking to your friend and she/he interrupts you, you yell (just like Vince McMahon): SHHUUTTTT UUUPPP!!
12) You turn off the lights because no one respects you.
13) You know that Edge is PG-13.
14) You've watched Doom and The Marine and The Marine II and Behind Enemy Line III: Columbia and 12 Rounds.
15) You know someone who deserves a 'Billion Dollar Slap' by Stephanie McMahon.
16) You're favorite quote is: "Are you ready?"
17) You know three ways to use a table, a ladder, and a chair.
18) When you see a rooster you think of Vince McMahon.
19) You lie, cheat, and steal.
20) You actually called/texted your friends, taken a photo, or a video when Chris Jericho returned in 2007.
21) You think JBL is a wrestling fraud.
22) You like to sing "Sexy Boy" at the top of your lungs whenever Shawn Michaels comes on the TV.
23) You refer a can of beer as a can of Whoop Ass.
24) You know someone who deserves a Stone Cold Stunner.
25) You sing your favorite superstar's theme song at a live event.
26) When you go to a wedding, you hope that a WWE superstar crashes it.
27) You want to send a bill of your hearing to Vickie Guerrero due to her shrill screams.
28) When you hear the song 'Sexyback' you think of Chris Jericho.
29) You have the urge to park your car underneath Vickie Guerrero's granny panties.
30) You try to roll your eyes back like the Undertaker.
31) You have a sock named, Mr. Socko.
32) You're in love with a WWE Superstar.
33) You're ALWAYS busy on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday nights.
34) When a countdown starts, you yell "BREAK THE WALLS DOWN!" when it hits zero.
35) You tried to use Simon Dean's weight loss program.
36) You can name more wrestlers then family members.
37) You answer every question asked of you with "Cuz Stone Cold said so"
38) You know there are actually 9 wonders of the world, not 7.
39) When you were young, all the kids in your class couldn't wait to go home and watch power rangers...you couldn’t wait to get home & countdown the hours till wrestling.
40) You get sad when they announce where the next Wrestlemania is.
41) You beat down your grandparents and call yourself a Legend Killer.
42) You chanted 'Yay' 'Boo' at a event
43) You get depressed when your favorite superstar is injured.
44) You wondered why Chris Jericho stopped wearing pants.
45) You have a room dedicated to anything pertaining to wrestling(or the WWE) in your home.
46) You can quote your favourite WWE moment word for word.
47) (For John Morrison, The Miz and the Big Show) You're smarter then a fifth grader.
48) You thank the good Lord for Randy Orton and his no-pants wearing ways.
49) You can name everyone on the WWE roster, including rookies, vets and crew.
50) On a job application, you state your residence as "parts unknown".
51) You do heel turns on your best friends for no reason.
52) You get fired from work then show up the next day with a mask on.
53) You won’t walk down the halls of your school unless your entrance music is playing.
Unsafe External Link