Author has written 6 stories for Twilight, and Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
Name: Catherine, Cathy, Cath, Catherine Sophia, Soph, Sophie (the last two used only by my brother before he...)
Siblings: a sister and used to have a twin brother
Interests: Laptop, PS3, reading. Used to be a lot more before Feb 22nd 2011.
Favourite Movies: Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief (the book was better, but anyway), Harry Potter (all of them), Lord of the Rings (all of them), Fast and Furious (all of them), Avatar, Titanic (every girl loves that movie), Twilight (and the rest of it), Underworld series, Star Wars, Resident Evil series and many others... I'm a movie freak so...
Favourite Books: Percy Jackson and the Olympians (DUH!), Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Twilight Saga, Heroes of Olympus (eagerly waiting for the next), House of night Series, Vampire Academy, Incheritance Cycle, Artemis Fowl, The Lorien Legacies...
Favourite Music: Don't have any favourites. I'll listen to probably anything as long as the mood calls for it. But lately I'm into tragic love songs and lovey ones. They fit my mood perfetly unfortunately.
Apologies: To the people who've been reading mine and Tony's stories, I'm really sorry that there hasn't been an update in so long, but I'm trying to pick myself up and it's very hard, so I don't know when there will be an update on "The story never told". I promise you that there will be though 'cause I have to finish what my boy and I started, even if I'm forced to do it alone. Anyway, i need a tissue or something now, so just...sorry again.
Pictures of people and items in my stories!!!
EJ's Cars in Chapter 8 of "Volturi and Cullen"
The Castle in "The Volturi Family"
How I picture Max Volturi from "The Volturi Family"
Reggie's Car in "A human and the supernatural"
Reggie!! in "A human and the supernatural"
After the End!!!
Annabeth's Wedding dress
The wedding rings
Swimwear in Chapter 17
Percy's little sister Amy
Liam Kai Jackson (I know most of you wanted a girl, but when I saw this picture I just fell in love with it. Maybe because the little boys somewhat resembles Tony when he was little, but anyway.)
Liam's Car seat
Liam's outfit in Chap 23
A new Beginning
Items, Cars, Outfits etc...
Liam's Car (just imagine it with blue as the base color and silver the secondary)
Achilles (Liam's sword)
Ancile (Liam's shield, couldn't find a better picture)
Liam's hairstyle in chapter 7
Liam's outfit in chapter 7
Melanie's outfit in chapter 7
Liam's Bike (also Tony's bike)
Liam "LJ" Kai Jackson (20 years old)
Melanie Claire Carter
Owen Jason Rodriguez
Benjamin "Ben" James Rodriguez
Michael "Mike" Robert Di Angelo
Alexandra "Alex" Sophia Jackson
Amanda Brooke Stoll
Abigail "Abby" Grace Stoll
More to come!
Little Things I liked when I read them on other people's profiles!!!
What a boyfriend SHOULD do:
When she walks away from you mad, follow her
When she stares at your mouth, kiss her
When she pushes you or hits you, grab her and don’t let go
When she starts cussing at you, kiss her and tell her you love her
When she's quiet, she's thinking of how to say I love you.
When she ignores you, give her your attention
When she pulls away, pull her back
When you see her at her worst, tell her she's beautiful
When you see her start crying, just hold her and don’t say a word
When you see her walking, sneak up and hug her waist from behind
When she's scared, protect her
When she lays her head on your shoulder, tilt her head up and kiss her
When she steals your favorite hat, let her keep it and sleep with it for a night
When she teases you, tease her back and make her laugh
When she doesn’t answer for a long time, reassure her that everything is okay
When she looks at you with doubt, back yourself up
When she says that she likes you, she really does more than you could understand
When she grabs at your hands, hold hers and play with her fingers
When she bumps into you, bump into her back and make her laugh
When she tells you a secret, keep it safe and untold
When she looks at you in your eyes, don’t look away until she does
When she misses you, she's hurting inside
Stay on the phone with her even if she’s not saying anything
When she's mad, hug her tight and don't let go
Call her at 12:00am on her birthday to tell her you love her, call her before you sleep and after you wake up
Treat her like she's all that matters to you
Tease her and let her tease you back
Stay up all night with her when she's sick
Watch her favorite movie with her or her favorite show even if you think its stupid
Give her the world, let her wear your clothes
When she's bored and sad, hang out with her, let her know she's important
Kiss her in the pouring rain
When she runs up at you crying, the first thing you say is; "Whose ass am I kicking babe?"
A girl and guy were speeding over 100mph on a motorcycle
Girl: Slow down, I'm scared!
Guy: No, this is fun.
Girl: No, it's not. Please, I'm scared.
Guy: Then tell me you love me.
Girl: I love you, now slow down!
Guy: Now give me a big hug.
Girl: She gives him a big hug.
Guy: Can you take off my helmet and put it on yourself, it's bothering me.
In the newspaper the next day, a motorcycle had crashed into a building because of break failure. Two people were on it and only one survived. The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized his break wasn't working but he didn't want the girl to know. Instead he had her hug him and tell him one last time that she loved him. Then he had her put on his helmet so that she could live.
25 REASONS I OWE MY MOTHER
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3 . My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught t me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION .
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
I love these! always make me laugh!!
The Percy Jackson pledge:
I promise to remember Percy
Whenever I'm at sea
I promise to remember Annabeth
Whenever a spider comes at me
I promise to protect nature
For Grover's sake of course
I promise to remember Luke
When my heart fills with remorse
I promise to remember Chiron
Whenever I see a sign that says ''Free Pony Ride''
I promise to remember Tyson
Whenever a friend says they'll stick by my side
I promise to remember Thalia
Whenever a friend is scared of heights
I promise to remember Clarisse
Whenever I see someone that gives me a fright
I promise to remember Bianca
Whenever I see a sister scold her younger brother
I promise to remember Nico
Whenever I see someone who doesn't get along with others
I promise to remember Zoe
Whenever I watch the stars
I promise to remember Rachel
Whenever a limo passes my car.
Yes I promise to remember PJO
Wherever I may go
YOU KNOW YOU'RE OBSESSED WITH PERCY JACKSON AND THE OLYMPIANS WHEN:
1.You buy everything you see with an owl or trident on it.
2.You yell “Burrito Fight!” whenever you’re in a Mexican restaurant.
3.You checked to make sure your vice-principal doesn’t have a tail.
4.You know which pages the good parts are on.
5.You suddenly hate thunderstorms.
6.You start hearing Perachel in every song you hear. (Or something else:Percabeth.)
7.You started calling your dog Mrs. O’Leary.
8.You start figuring out who your godly parent is. (Hades)
9.You never looked at a ballpoint pen the same way again.
10.You have a plan to get out of school early on May 5th so you can buy The Last Olympian, read it, and still have time to do your homework.
11.You ask the cashier at the store if they stock Mythomagic cards.
12.You start doing pro/con lists in your head. During Math. When you’re supposed to be taking notes.
13.You start spelling character names out of your spelling words.
14.You start loving blue plastic hairbrushes and anyone who wields them.
15.Each day you check every fan site you know of for new information.
16.You try to figure out how much food dye you need to turn chocolate chip cookies blue.
17.You make references to it in school reports and/or to friends that haven’t read it.
18.The first thing you ask someone when you meet them is, “Have you read PJO?”
19.On your trip to Washington D.C. you thought of Annabeth every time you saw a monument.
20.You yell “Mizzenmast!” whenever you enter a boat.
21.You dream about PJO every night.
22.You curse a god/goddess a lot. (I say, "Oh my Gods" and "What the Hades?" a lot)
23.You have one (Or more) pictures relating to PJO in your room
24.You know PJO better then most sane people
25.You have links to every great PJO site
26.You add things to the list every day
27.You know what you would do if you were Percy
28.You argue with your friends about if Nico should turn evil or not
29.At least half of your friends have read all the PJO, or are going to in the very near future (I keep re-reading The Last Olympian)
30.You wish you could find a rainbow to see if Iris messages work
31.For April Fools, you put a piece of paper over a card/cards and told your friends that they were Myth-O-Magic cards and they understood
32.Your friends all have a godly parent, and so do you, and your family, and your extended family, and your far, far, far away cuzs'
33.You are trying to learn Greek
34.You keep thinking about one of the PJO books when you go on a trip.
35.Every language you know is some form of Ancient greek.
36.You shriek everytime you see a guy with black hair and green eyes (haha, did that once in a subway. He was with his blond haired girlfriend, which was even creepier. xD)
37.You have an instant crush on Nico! (I LOVE NICO!
38.You just have to research more about greek mythology (Did that. Know almost everything now. :P)
39.You call up the Camp Half Blood number in LT.
40.You want to learn Latin
42.You copy/paste this onto your profile
43.About 75-100 of your fics are PJO related, even if it is a cross over
44.You have taken every test you can find about what demigodly parent you would/do/should have, and your friends have as well or are going to
45.You make sure all of your friends (Or most of them), have an idea about what you say when talking about PJO
46.Your friends (At least one), think you are obbsessed with PJO, and you agree
47.A friend (or more), think you should start taking pills and/or going to a mental doctor, because you are so obsessed
48.You have one or more things related to PJO on your school stuff, and if someone asks you why, you tell them
49.You have something on your school things (Or home things), that says 'Daughter (Or son if you're a guy) of God/goddess', and you don't even try to hide it, even if it says daughter of Name of unliked god.goddess
50.You’re nodding and smiling when you read this
51.You were so busy reading that you missed number 41
52.You are planning on adding a lot more things to this list
53.You have done at least 15 (Or more) of the above things
54.You are so obessed with PJO and the couple Percy-Annabeth, that you are proud to call yourselves supporters of Percabethism!! The one and only religion!! (I added that one!)
WEIRD QUIZ THING (redone 'cause it no longer stood):
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 81, and find line 4.
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch?
My bookself with the Percy Jackson series, The Heroes of Olympus, the House of night and so on.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV
Dragonheart with Dennis Quaid and John Twelis (or however his name is spelt)
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
birds and dogs
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
An hour ago. I just went to the beach and sat there for a little while.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
The Grey's Anatomy version of "Chasing Cars" on Youtube...
9. What are you wearing?
T-shirt and shorts
10. Did you dream last night?
Yeah and i wish it could be true.
11. When did you last laugh?
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
13. Seen anything weird lately?
Probably. I just no longer pay attention
14. What do you think of this quiz?
It's weird i guess
15. What is the last film you saw?
Dragonheart on TV and The Eagle on the laptop
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A time machine is what i really need, but doesn't exist, so i have no idea
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
I was driving behind my brother and fiance and saw them "fly" over the other side of the road. Then I drove them to the hospital, but i was too late. They were too bad.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I wouldn't have suggested that trip three months ago.
19. Do you like to dance?
20. George Bush:
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Αντωνης Δημητρης (Anthony James) after my boys.
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
Explain why the fuck he took them from me so damn early. They were only 18 and (just turned 19) for fuck's sake!
Percy Jackson quiz
Name you favorite Percy Jackson characters 1-10
1. Have you ever read a one/four romance?Would you?
Annabeth-Nico? Nope and never would
2. What would be your reaction if six wanted to go out with ten?
Thalia going out with Juniper? Just ewww...
3. What would be the description for an eight/Three fic?
Grover-Charlie? Just thinking about the pair makes me wanna say "ewwwwww"!!!
4. What genre would you pick for a fic involving two,five, and nine?
Percy, Tyson, Silena? Love triangle
5. If seven played a sport, what would it be?
Football (as in USA football, not soccer)
6. Where would two and four go if they were dating?
Percy and Nico? Video games? :P
7.Do you or anyone you know think six is hot?
8.Would you read an eight/five fic?
Tyson/Charlie? Not into homosexual fics, sorry.
9. What would be the warning on a ten/seven fic?
Charlie/Juniper? Doesn't sound bad, although I can't imagine them together, so i don't know... :S
10. Four is in a happy relationship with Nine, until nine runs off to marry five. Four is in a brief, unhappy relationship with Eight until Eight cheats on four with Two. Four finally takes the advice of one and settles into a happy relationship with three.
Nico is in a happy relationship with Silena (not soooo bad), until Silena runs off to marry Tyson (lucky Tyson). Nico is in a brief, unhappy relationship with Charlie (wtf?), until Charlie cheats on Nico with Percy (WTF?). Nico finally takes the advice of Annabeth and settles into a happy relationship with Grover. (WTF?)
Another quiz (I was bored)
1. Have you ever been asked out?
2. Where did you get your default picture?
Google. Type black and i suppose you'll have it
3. What's your middle name?
4. Your current relationship status?
5. Does your crush like you back?
6. What is your current mood?
7. What color of underwear are you wearing?
8. What color shirt are you wearing?
9. Missing something?
My brother... *sigh*
10. If you could go back in time and change something, what would you change?
11. If you must be an animal for one day, what?
12. Ever had a near death experience?
13. Something you do a lot?
14. The song stuck in your head?
15. Who did you copy and paste this from?
16. Name someone with the same birthday as YOU?
17. When was the last time you cried?
18. Have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
19. If you could have one super power what would it be?
20. What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
21. What do you usually order from starbucks?
22. What's your biggest secret?
23. Favorite color?
24. Do you still watch kiddie shows or tv shows?
26. What are you?
27. Do you speak any other language?
28. What's your favorite smell?
29. Describe your life in one word what would it be?
31. Have you ever kissed in the rain?
32. What are you thinking about right now?
33. What should you be doing?
34. Who was the last person that made you upset/angry?
35. How often do u talk to God?
36. Do you like working in the yard?
37. If you could have any last name in the world, what would you want?
38. Do you act differently around the person you like ?
39. What is your natural hair color?
40. Who was the last person to make you cry?