Author has written 51 stories for Hetalia - Axis Powers.
Mostly a Russia x China writer. If you don't like that pairing, it's best if you stop reading this profile
While I occasionally write multi-chaptered fics, my forte is oneshots. I abhor writing multi-chapter fics and admire those who write them.
MSN RoChu address:firstname.lastname@example.org
About my fics:
1. If you see "Jao" it is basically Ivan saying Yao's name with a Russian accent. If you see "Yiwan", it's the Chinese pronunciation of "Ivan" in Chinese.
2. In my first few fics, I made Yao end his sentences with "aru" but I took it out after I found that it ruined many serious moments. So I'll only use "aru" in crack or humorous fics.
3. There is no consistency in my characterization of Yao or Ivan. They change from one story to the next. This is best shown in "Affectionate China" with Yao. I do this because I try to find personalities best fit for the storyline.
4. I make a point in calling Yao and Ivan "China" and "Russia" in my fics to make it obvious when they say each others' human name. Calling each other by human name is a form of intimacy in my head canon. When they suddenly revert to call each other "China" and "Russia" then it is showing distance or dislike between the two characters. The only exception to this rule is my AU fics in which I strictly use human names (First Beyond Reason falls under AU btw).
5. For making Yao and Ivan OOC, I do it on purpose. For one, it's hard writing a serious fic with their canon personality. And secondly, I do not want to offend the Chinese or Russian readers. I have read too many angry reviews on other fics and unhappy blog entries on how foreigners treat their nation, to know what not to write. I also feel that there is no one "true" personality for Ivan and Yao. Each person/country view Hetalia differently. Japanese will differ from Americans, Russians from Chinese.