Author has written 8 stories for Warhammer, Overlord, Emberverse series, and Sword Art Online/ソードアート・オンライン.
Description:gender male, height 6'or 6'1, mid twentys, eye color light bule, hair light bown to dark depending on how much sun light I have which is't much.
Personality: lazy, consevated, otaku( oxymoron huh), some thing of a good shot with real guns and ax's, History Guru . Additional note think Ciaphas Cain and you got me.
Favorite things: Reading John Ringo,William R. Forstchen, Tom Kratman, David Weber, S.M. Stirling, Eric Flint, Harry Tultledove, Eion colfer( I'm full of oxymorons today) warhammer fantansy and 40k( hence the name), looking for old Citadel Minatures, paniting them, thinking up scenerios for them and finally battleing them, Digimon, Knights of Mayhem, MLP:Friendship is Magic( I surrprised myself there too).
'The guerillas are the fish and the people are the sea':the great helsman on guerilla warfare. 'We fish with dynamite'; Patricio Carrera on counter guerlla warfare. from canifex by Tom Kratman
They imagine they're the wave of the future,buy it's only sewage flowing downhill;lois McMaster bujold,shards of honor.
history doesn't repeat itself but it does rhyme.
Among other evils which being unarmed brings you, it causes you to be despised; Machiavelli, The Prince
In the Cain-and-Abel conflicts of the 21st century ,ruthlessness trumps tecnolongy;Ralph Peters
Ancient gods used to "Kill us for their sport," but modern Olympians are content to regulate and preach at us; John O'Sullivan, Gulliver's Travails.
Live free or die: death is not the worst of evils; New Hampshire's general John Stark.
Everyone has a choice. Me, I choose to not make a choice. What? What? Why is that funny?; Hlaine Larkin, Ghost
Things are very seldom what they seem. In my experience, ther're a damn sight worse; Inquisitor Titus Drake.
I do not seek to follow in the footsteps of the men of old; but I seek the things they sought. Matsuo Basho.
"A man was mugged and lay bleeding to death by the side of the road. A social worker passed by and said, "Tell me the name of the person who did this to you. He needs help immediately.";Murray Watts
I'm ready for you fucking son of a bitch; Andrew Keane from The Lost Regiment
"Comedy always works best when it is mean-spirited." - John Cleese
"Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it."
"Politics- From poli, from the latin word meaning 'many', and tics, meaning 'blood sucking insects'."Robin Williams.
“If you have to look along the shaft of an arrow from the wrong end, if a man has you entirely at his mercy, then hope like hell that man is an evil man. Because the evil like power... they will talk, they will gloat. So hope like hell your captor is an evil man. A good man will kill you with hardly a word.” -Terry Pratchett
Longer typing means better writing: Commissar Danno
After Playing a game of warhammer 40K, me as IG and rival as Dark Angels*Me- "Well that went well I lost only two guard squads to 10 Space Marines." Rival-" Yeah good training mission, their armed with paintball guns." Me-" Yeah my guys were armed with the paintball guns whiles yours had a training mission.'Good training mission Space Marines we killed a thousand guardsmen, now lets get this blood and paint off our armor.'"
"Ban the bomb, save the world for conventual warfare"- Unknown
Idque apud imperitos humanitas vocabatur, cum pars servitutis esset" Tacitus
" Do not strike your enemy with a slap, for that will anger him to do worse to you. Instead seek to do great harm so he will be unable to do anything to you." Paraphrased of Machiavelli
To Rise above monsters, we have to abandon our humanity"-Armin from Attack on Titan
Dustin TK: What is the longest porno fan fic?
Copy and Paste this to your profile if you have Asperger Syndrome and you are proud of it.
I and Pangur Ban my cat
Better far than praise of men
Oftentimes a mouse will stray
'Gainst the wall he sets his eye
Practice every day has made
(Writen by a ninth century Irish monk)
Copy and Paste this, and add your Name to the list, If you know what you do in your life will benefit future generations, Commissar Danno
"The English are feeling the pinch in relation to recent terrorist threats and have raised their security level from "Miffed" to "Peeved." Soon, though, security levels may be raised yet again to "Irritated" or even "A Bit Cross." The English have not been "A Bit Cross" since the blitz in 1940 when tea supplies all but ran out. Terrorists have been re-categorized from "Tiresome" to a "Bloody Nuisance." The last time the British issued a "Bloody Nuisance" warning level was during the great fire of 1666.
The Scots raised their threat level from "Pissed Off" to "Let's get the Bastards" They don't have any other levels. This is the reason they have been used on the frontline in the British army for the last 300 years.
The French government announced yesterday that it has raised its terror alert level from "Run" to "Hide". The only two higher levels in France are "Collaborate" and "Surrender." The rise was precipitated by a recent fire that destroyed France's white flag factory, effectively paralyzing the country's military capability.
It's not only the French who are on a heightened level of alert. Italy has increased the alert level from "Shout loudly and excitedly" to "Elaborate Military Posturing." Two more levels remain: "Ineffective Combat Operations" and "Change Sides." The Germans also increased their alert state from "Disdainful Arrogance" to "Dress in Uniform and Sing Marching Songs." They also have two higher levels: "Invade a Neighbor" and "Lose".
Belgians, on the other hand, are all on holiday as usual, and the only threat they are worried about is NATO pulling out of Brussels. The Spanish are all excited to see their new submarines ready to deploy. These beautifully designed subs have glass bottoms so the new Spanish navy can get a really good look at the old Spanish navy. Americans meanwhile are carrying out pre-emptive strikes, on all of their allies, just in case.
New Zealand has also raised its security levels - from "baaa" to "BAAAA!" Due to continuing defense cutbacks (the air force being a squadron of spotty teenagers flying paper airplanes and the navy some toy boats in the Prime Minister's bath), New Zealand only has one more level of escalation, which is "Shit, I hope Australia will come and rescue us".
Australia , meanwhile, has raised its security level from "No worries" to "She'll be right, mate". Two more escalation levels remain, "Crikey!', "I think we'll need to cancel the barbie this weekend" and "The barbie is cancelled". So far no situation has ever warranted use of the final escalation level."
FanFiction 101: Rules, Facts, and Lessons for n00bs
1. Always do research before writing a story. Skewed facts can ruin even the most well-written and thought-out story.
2. Don't forget to proofread. No one's going to like your story if they can't read it. Also, bad punctuation and spelling are the mark of a horrible story. (I should follow this rule more often haha xD)
3. Keep things realistic. That means no crazy-powerful OC's who can defeat the normal characters in one blow. (See also: "Gary-Stu"/"Mary-Sue")
4. Sufficient plot development can solve almost anything. You want to kill off a main character? Go ahead. Just make sure you've got plenty of solid reasoning behind it.
5. No flaming. If someone flames you, keep a level head and make sure it's not just constructive criticism. If it is a flame, you should: A) Report it to the administrators, and B) Block the flamer. You don't have to put up with their crap. And by all means, lead by example. These things can snowball really fast.
6. Follow the ratings. There are children here.
7. Don't post a story without intending to finish it (Unless otherwise stated). It's a HUGE disappointment to discover a great story and then realize it's not finished. If you have no choice, at least put "DISCONTINUED" in the summary. Or, delete the story from the FF archives as a last resort.
8. Ask for help. None of the higher-ups here got where they are all by themselves. (Strongly believe in this rule. Don't be afraid to approach me or any other 'higher-up's' if you are having trouble with your story)
9. Don't forget to review. Even if it's just a kind word, it still makes people happy to know that someone is reading their stuff. (Again strongly believe in this rule. Always makes people happy even if it's just a message to keep it up!)
10. In your description, NEVER ask people to read your story. Ninety-nine percent of the time, that's a symbol of a desperate n00b who can't write for shit.
11. There ARE furries here. They're nothing if not diverse, so don't be hatin'.
12. Don't have CC's fall in love with OC's. It's just not right.
13. Sexual orientation. If a character is canonically straight or homosexual, then he or she MUST remain so.
14. Know your place. Don't go around acting like some hotshot if you have one story with five reviews.