translator for English words to Japanese…
1. You accidentaly enter your password on your microwave.
2. You haven't played solitare with real cards in years.
3. The reason for not staying in touch with your freinds is they don't have a screen name or my space.
4. You would rather look all over the house for the remote rather than just pushing the buttons on the t.v.
6. Your boss dosen't even have the ability to do your job.
7. As you read this list keep nodding and smiling.
8. As you read this list you think of sending it to all your freinds.
9. And you were to busy to notice # 5
10. And you scrolled back up to see if their was a # 5
11. Now your laughing at yourself stupidly.
12. Put this in your profile if you fell for that, and you know you did. ( Had to put it... I totally fell for it...copy from LORDZUES profile--> http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1853334/)
This is some commission work I had done for one of my favorite authors.
1. Naruto/Yugao paring for the story http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4429314/1/Full_Moon I requested for him to have slight whisker marks because he would look like an exact replica of the 4th Hokage so
the whisker marks are use to tell them apart. But they are not so noticeable. My favorite part of this picture is the baby.
2. Naruto/Anko paring for his publish work title http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4431087/1/Tired