Author has written 11 stories for Twilight, and Harry Potter.
Hellooo, I'm Pepper Lane, yet another teenage writer on this fanfiction site. On my list of favorite books are: Harry Potter, Artemis Fowl, Eragon, and other such fantasies; some of my favorite authors include Jane Austen, J.R.R. Tolkien, C.S. Lewis, John Steinbeck, Dorothy L. Sayers, and Agatha Christie.
These are my amateur attempts to become a better writer. I know people say this all the time, but I mean it sincerely: I warmly welcome all fair & honest critiques of my work. Real, CONSTRUCTIVE criticisms, though, or none at all!! Thanks...
Of course, feel free to disagree with my presentations of characters or plots... or anything else, for that matter.
Things You Should Know About Me:
1) I am a hopeless romantic, so forgive me if most of my stories will involve some kind of romance; currently, I am obsessed with the Lily/James HP pairing, as you can probably see from my list of works...
2) I have fairly high standards in my reading; if your name appears on my favorite authors, consider it a compliment.
3) Though I am a hopeless romantic, I truly despise Mary Sues... I promise you'll never find one of those horrid things among my stories... I won't criticize you if you write one, though... in fact I won't even review... in fact I probably won't even finish reading it...
4) As you could probably already tell, I am pretty straightforward & opinionated; but like I said, feel free to disagree with me on anything. I won't be offended, promise. :)
5) Another thing! I do accept requests for writing stories with specified plots or pairings, but 2 things I won't tolerate in writing pairings: 1) slash or femslash. I'm an old-fashioned person and I'd appreciate it if that was respected. 2) disgusting, huge-age-difference pairings, such as Snape/Hermione. Generally, if the age difference is much more than 5 years, I consider it DEAD (Disgustingly Enormous Age Difference). Don't ask me to write DEAD pairings; I can barely stomach to read them, much less write them.
That's all, thanks!
My dear, dear friend Alex the Anachronistic got me involved with this site; check her out, she could use the readers! www.fanfiction.net/u/988102/ She also has a new username: Anachronistic Anglophile. www.fanfiction.net/u/1996191/ so take a look at that, too.
TAKE A LOOK: As a major Lily/James fan, sometimes it's difficult to describe Lily and James how I imagine them...though I would have Lily a little prettier, I thought this was a good representation:
(if the link doesn't work, copy & paste it into the address bar)
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
Friends vs. Best Friends (a few of my favorites)
FRIENDS: Will bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Will be sitting next to you saying, "Dammit, we messed up...”
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME."
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Are only through school.
BEST FRIENDS: Are for life.
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
If you love sound and smell of rain, copy/paste this into your profile.
If you have ever heard the voices of the characters of the book you're reading in your head...copy/paste this into your profile.
If you have ever fallen out of a chair backwards...copy/paste this into your profile.
If, for no reason, you have laughed at a part in a movie that really wasn't funny...copy/paste this into your profile.
If you have ever found yourself narrating your own life story... copy/paste this into your profile.
If you've ever had such an awesome moment that you wish your crush had seen you right then... copy/paste this into your profile.
If you have ever called someone, and immediately forgotten who you've called as soon as they pick up... copy/paste this into your profile.
:D :D :D