Author has written 2 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
WARNING! WARNING! This Profile Page, is currently under construction! WARNING! WARNING!
News As Of, 11/24/2016: Yeah, I'm pretty much on a perm hiatus at this point. Whenever I come on FF Bad Things tend to happen in my everyday life, and while it was kind of funny at first, it isn't any more. In the last couple of years, I've lost more family members to death than I'd like count, been raped, got taken advantage of, had my identity stolen, and more. Idk when I'll ever come back to FF, but it won't be for a while.
Name: My real name (or as close anyone will ever be getting to it) is Eric Jimerson. I go by a lot of different users names on a lot of different websites, but on this I'm called BlackClowReed. Formerly I was called CloudyLight SilverNights. You can call me Cloud or Silver, which ever you want. My friends (and I'm only friend with a few people on this website) can call me Eric, if they want to. Any one who calls me Eric without being my friend or getting my permission will get blocked.
Back when I was a self-righteous asshat, I was a member of the Artemis Foundation. I'm not any more, but my old username is still on their list.
About Me: I don't really know what I'm supposed to say here, lol. I'm Eric. I first joined this sight when I was in middle school, left, and then came back when I was in High School. I'm twenty years old, and I like to think my writing has grown with my age, though I'm not so prideful as to actually say that aloud. I'm a pretty simple person for the most part, and I like to think of myself as easy to get along with. This being said, I'm not a pushover and don't tolerate disrespect from people I'm not friends or at least acquaintances with on this site. I go by a three strike rule, after that I'm going to by report you and block you, and pretend as if you died in some horrific/tragic accident.
Race: African America:
Home Life: I live in Central Illinois with my family, which consist of my Mother, my cousin, my two younger sisters, my baby niece, and three dogs.
School: Where do I even begin...
Job: I work as a cashier, to work up money for college. I'm currently in training to go to boot camp and become a Marine.
Biggest objects that I couldn’t live without are: My laptop. My laptop is literally my entire life; it's where I store important information as well as where I have all of my ideas for anything and everything that I like to write about. And all of my quotes and ideas for books that I would like to write someday. And I love to write. It's kind of my drug. Or rather my Anti-Drug to be exact.
Things that if you do will result in you getting blocked so fast you'll think your going through a Time Warp.
1) Ask me, in review or PM, to write a story that includes actual rape. I'm a victim of rape, and I can safely say that there is nothing "cute" or "romantic" about being raped. It's damaging and horrible, and it leaves you with scars that take a very long time to go away, if they ever do. While I don't go out of my way to find them, I do report rape stories and the authors that write them if I see them while looking for fics, so be on the look out for me.
2) Ask me, in review or PM, to make a character a crazy, sadistic, nymphomaniac bitch. Unless the character has this personality in Canon, don't even think about suggesting this to me. Even if that is their actual Canon personality, I wouldn't be able to fully go through with it, and would go out of my way to give them the depth and development that their original creator never did. Even suggesting that you would prefer them this way will get you blocked.
3) Ask for me to pair two characters that I hate.
4) Ask me to write a Pedophilia story. Look at Number One.
5) Ask me to write one of my hated pairings in general. This almost any pairing that includes Sasuke Uchiha, Stiles Stilinski, Derek Hale, Peter Hale, Severus Snape, Tom Riddle, Lucius Malfoy, Draco Malfoy, Bruce Wayne, Tony Stark, and Erik Leshner.
6) Say something bad about The Heroes of Olympus, The McCall Pack (any of its members excluding Derek, Peter, and Stiles), Harry Potter, The Weasley Family, The Marauders (INCLUDING PETER), The Halliwell Family, The Gilbert Family, The Bennett Family, Ichigo Kurosaki and his friends/family, Team Seven (all it's members, excluding Sasuke). These characters/groups are my absolute favorite characters/groups of all time. So no badmouthing them. You are entitled to your opinion of course, but if it's bad, I don't want to hear it.
I know this may seem harsh or unfair or whatever, but you will have to humor me in this. The above things are reasons for me to stop reading a story, no matter how well written it is. So, I'll never do them. Period.
Series Title: The Brother Hood/ The Di Angelo Chronicles
Outfits and Things from Rangers of Apollo
Story Title: Of Breezes & Seashells
|Focus:||General: All Categories|