Author has written 43 stories for Cowboy Bebop, Blue Submarine No. 6, Final Fantasy VII, Breath of Fire, Aliens/Predator, Yu Yu Hakusho, Sonic the Hedgehog, Read or Die, Chrono Trigger, Naruto, GTO, Mass Effect, Yotsuba&!/よつばと！, Azumanga Daioh, Bleach, Dynasty Warriors, and Mega Man.
Some "Interesting" Facts about me...
1. I was born in Texas, and currently live here. I graduated in from college in 2007, with a Bachelor of Arts- Majoring in Traditional Visual Arts (ex. painting, drawing), with a Minor in Art History.
2. I love to read, draw and write fan stories. I also play video games (when I have time) and watch movies and anime. I'm presently writing and illustrating a couple of original stories that I'd like to get published someday.
6. My favorite anime would be a tie between Trigun and Yu Yu Hakusho (I got tired of people telling me it was a low-rent version of Bleach). Though my favorite manga would have to be Naruto. (I prefer my my own take on the characters' voices). I read Ai Yazawa's "Nana", Julietta Suzuki's "Kami-sama Kiss" for a while, until Viz's took so long to release them that I lost gradually lost interest. Though I still follow Kaoru Mori's "A Young Bride's Tale".
7. While I so read fan-tanslations (mainly because of slow official releases), I'm a supporter of licensed releases- because, as a fan, I believe that the people who made them deserve to make a profit on their hard work.
8. I'm a HUGE fan of the old-school Robotech series (from 1985!). Please, if you want to see a series that is a testament to the early years of Anime in America and how it ultimately gained mainstream acceptance, then check out all three seasons of Robotech. And if you are (or were) a fan, then check out the official release of Love Live Alive (Released by Harmony Gold, A&E, and Lion's Gate). It's a love letter to the series and the fans.
I'm a hopeless romantic at heart, so you'll see a lot of romance and romantic themes in my stories. I've worked hard to show that, as a man, I can write quality romance-based stories as well. I'm also willing to admit that I like to root for the underdogs in the things I watch/read. I admire people who fight for a just cause. I like to think of myself as man of principles... That being said- I place a lot of value on honor, loyalty to family and friends in my writing.
Still, I will admit that I do enjoy a good bit of villainy from time to time. If written correctly, the villain/antagonist can really make a story. A well-written villain can make a story better by reinforcing (through opposition) the agenda of the hero. A prime example of the clash between good and evil is the superbly realized moral conflict between Vash and Legato in the Trigun Anime. It's rare to have such contrasting personae- the gentle and humane Vash versus the cold and nihilistic Legato. Another good example is in Yu Yu Hakusho, in the Dark Tournament, when they're fighting the Shinobi: just when it seems all hope is lost... my main man Kuwabara steps forward to fight. As Koenma says, "There comes a time when a man has to take a stand for what he believes in."
Since 2002, I've written over 40 fan-stories for various anime/manga, comics, and video games. Even now, I have no plans of quitting, so look forward to more stories in the future. And so, if you guys have some time- give my stories a read. Hopefully, you might just like them... perhaps even enough to leave reviews or send me some feedback about what I'm doing right and what I could do better.
Mass Effect Series
Yu Yu Hakusho
R.O.D. the TV
Final Fantasy VII (& VIII)
*1st Note: This pairing will only make sense if you've read my fanfic "EBB and FLOW"...
I've mentioned a few times that I consider my various Naruto fanfics to be part of an overall series, called "The Ninja Courtship Series". So here's a basic rundown of how they fit together... As well, some planned future additions. (The ones that aren't in bold haven't been written yet.)
Vol 1: Call it a Date (Naruto & Hinata)
NOTE: Volumes three and (what will eventually be) five take place before the events of the first two, because the couples featured in them were already together before Naruto and Hinata got together. Volume four is a sequel to volume one, and will be continued later on.
Bleach: To Forge A Better Tomorrow _ _ _ _ _ _(12 Chapters)