Poll: Who should be the bad guy in my story Time For Miracles? Vote Now!
Author has written 3 stories for Twilight.
Hey there, glad you visited, here are somethings about me..
Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/Whitlock_Cullen
Over The Top Trailer Link (Yes I made it) --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKGJCtyq9HE&feature=channel
WARNING:I WILL UPDATE WHENEVER POSSIBLE!
I'm a girl in her teens
I love Twilight
I'm Team Edward
I've Always wanted to be a vampire lol not a princess lol
I love Slash
I am NOT gay
Though I fully support it!
I also like CSI
I lLove Criminal Minds
I like HSM
I love music, it will freqently be in my stories, I love all types.
I'm in love with lol...
Matthew Gray Gubler
I also LOVE Lucas Grabeels Hips!! Honestly you watch a video of him dancing, espiecally in Bop to The Top and you are mesmorized by his hips no joke!
I am redneck/emo/punk/prep/tomboy/girly girl/sporty person, I am a wonderful mix because I like different parts of all of that.
AND GUESS WHAT! I called your boyfriend gay and he hit me with his purse!
I promise to remember Bella
Each time I carelessly fall down
And I promise to remember Edward
Whenever I'm out of town
I promise to obey traffic laws
For Charlies sake of course
And I promise to remember Jacob
When my heart fills with remorse
I promise to remember Carlisle
Whenever I am in the emergency room
And I promise to remember Emmett
Everytime there's a huge boom
I promise to to remember Rose
Whenever I see something that holds pure beauty
And I promise to remember Alice
When I'm at a mall and a cute outfit spots me
I promise to remember Nessie
When I see that beautiful bronze hair
And I promise to remember Esme
When someone tells me they care
I promise to remember Jasper
Whenever my stomach isn't curled
And I promise to remember the Volturi
When someone speaks of dominating the world
Yes, I promise to love Twilight
Wherever I may go
So that all may see my obsession
Because I know what the Twilighters know
~Copy and paste this on your profile if you're a true Twilighter/Fanpire/etc...~
1) Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fanfic before?- Rose/ Seth... ha ha nope I dont think so it would be funny though lol
2) Do you think Four is hot?- emmett...ha I'd do him lol
3) What would happen if Elevan got Eight pregnant?- seth get Angela prego, ha ha it would be cute!
4) Do you recall any fics about Nine? -Yep, lots
5) Would Two and Six make a good couple?- Rose/Edward I guess if the world was ending!!
6) Five/Nine or Five/Ten? - esme/jacob or esme/charlie? I guess Charlie/Esme cause it would be grody if she was with Jacob
7) What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and One in an awkward situation?- Alice walked in on Jasper and Edward? She would pry join! lol
8) Make up a summary of a Three/Ten Fanfic. -Charlie/Carlisle...hmmm.. Charlie and Carlisle talk about being a father to teenagers
9) Is there any such thing as a One/Eight fluff? - Jasper/Angela letmecheck... Yep theres a few...kinda ucky
10) Suggest a title for a Seven/Ten Hurt/Comfort fic.- Alice/Charlie 'Move on without them.'
11) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to go out with One? - Jasper/Emmett, hmmm, I dont know...
12) Does anyone on your friends list read Three slash? -Carlisle, yeppers!! I love CarlislexEdward :D.
13) Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven? - seth? I don't think so.
14) Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five? - edward/emmett/Esme? I HOPE not. I don't mind Edward/Emmett but Esme! Grody!
15) What might ten scream at a moment of great passion? - Charlie? I really don't want to know.
16) If you wrote a song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose? - Angela, hmmm, let me check my playlist...Hot'n'Cold it would be a Angela/Eric one :D
17) If you wrote a One/Six/Ten fic, what would the warning be? -Jasper/Rose/Charlie, 'If your like to keep your last meal in your stomach don't read.
18) What might be a good pick-up line for Ten to use on Two?-Edward to Charlie? ah "Next time you do that I'll pick you up in my crusier!." Rofl
19) "(1)Jasper and (7)Alice are in a happy relationship until (7)Alice runs off with (4)Emmett. (1)Jasper, brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with (11)Seth and a brief unhappy affair with (9)Jacob, then follows the wise advice of (5)Esme and finds true love with (3)Carlisle." Ha ha Love it!
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
I am the prostitute working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman.
I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights.
We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.
I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room.
I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had. I wish they could adopt me.
I am one of the lucky ones, I guess. I survived the attack that left me in a coma for three weeks, and in another year I will probably be able to walk again.
I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school. It was simply too much to bear.
We are the couple who had the realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men.
I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me.
I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised. The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male.
I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men.
I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that.
I am the man who died when the paramedics stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual.
I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I didn’t have to always deal with society hating me.
I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind.
I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most, love.
If you think homophobia is wrong copy this into your profile
Dark Visions Things:
Jasper outfit inspiration: