May Edward bless you every day with a little dose of twilight to satisfy you addiction as he does with me. amen
Girl: Do I ever cross your mind?
The reason you never cross my mind is because you're always on my mind. The reason why I don't like you is because I love you. The reason I don't want you is because I need you. The reason I wouldn't cry if you left is because I would die if you left. The reason I wouldn't live for you is because I would die for you. The reason why I'm not willing to do you anything for you is because I would do everything for you. The reason I chose my life is because you ARE my life.
If you find this incredibly cute and touching, copy and paste it into your profile
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
BEST FRIENDS: Helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD and MOM and Grandpa, GRAMPS!
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you sayin "DAMN!"
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
BEST FRIENDS: Wont tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when your not down anymore.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds ass that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME."
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Are only through highschool/college. (aka: drinking buddies)
BEST FRIENDS: Are for life.
FRIENDS: Get angry at you for calling them late in the night
BEST FRIENDS: Ask why it took so long for you to call
FRIENDS: Wonder about your love life
BEST FRINDS: Could blackmail you with it
FRIENDS: Would ignore this letter
BEST FRIENDS: Will repost this shittttt!!
24 Things I owe to my Mother
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
3. My mother taught me LOGIC.
4. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
6. My mother taught IRONY.
7. My mother taught me about THE SCIENCE OF OSMOSIS.
8. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
9. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
10. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
11. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
12. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
13. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
14. My mother taught me about ENVY.
15. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
16. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
17. My mother taught me about MEDICAL SCIENCE.
18. My mother taught me about ESP.
19. My mother taught me HUMOR.
20. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
21. My mother taught me GENETICS.
22. My mother taught me about MY ROOTS.
23. My mother taught me WISDOM.
24. My mother taught me JUSTICE.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
92 percent of teenagers would die if Abercrombie and Fitch told them it wasn't cool to breathe. Put this in your profile if you would be part of the 8 percent laughing your butt off.
Milk tastes good. People call me crazy, but I'm just random! If you're random and proud of it, copy and paste this in your profile!
If you've ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
Did you know...
kissing is healthy.
bananas are good for period pain.
it's good to cry.
chicken soup actually makes you feel better.
94 percent of boys would love it if you sent them flowers.
lying is actually unhealthy.
you really only need to apply mascara to your top lashes.
it's actually true, boys DO insult you when they like you.
89 percent of guys want YOU to make the first move.
it's impossible to apply mascara with your mouth closed.
chocolate will make you feel better.
most boys think it's cute when you say the wrong thing.
a good friend never judges.
boys aren't worth your tears.
we all love surprises.
Now... make a wish.
Wish REALLY hard!!
WISH WISH WISH WISH
Your wish has just been recieved.
Copy and Paste this into your profile in the next 15 minutes and...
Your wish will be granted
Even when you can’t see him GOD is there! If you believe in GOD put this in your profile
Repost this if you truly believe in God.
OKAY GUYS, SCARY THING OVER!
A True Boyfriend:
When she walks away from you mad
When she stare's at your mouth
When she pushes you or hit's you
When she start's cussing at you
When she's quiet
When she ignore's you
When she pull's away
When you see her at her worst
When you see her start crying
When you see her walking
When she's scared
When she lay's her head on your shoulder
When she steal's your favorite hat
When she tease's you
When she doesnt answer for a long time
When she look's at you with doubt
When she say's that she like's you
When she grab's at your hands
When she bump's into you
When she tell's you a secret
When she looks at you in your eyes
When she misses you
When you break her heart
When she says its over
When she repost this bulletin
Stay on the phone with her even if shes not saying anything.
When she's mad hug her tight and don't let go.
When she says she's ok dont believe it, talk with her because 10 yrs later she'll remember you.
Call her at 12:00am on her birthday to tell her you love her.
Call her before you sleep and after you wake up.
Treat her like she's all that matters to you.
Tease her and let her tease you back.
Stay up all night with her when she's sick.
Watch her favorite movie with her or her favorite show even if you think its stupid.
Give her the world.
Let her wear your clothes.
When she's bored and sad, hang out with her.
Let her know she's important.
Kiss her in the pouring rain.
When she runs up at you crying, the first thing you say is; "Who's ass am I kicking babe?"
If you do post this in the next four minutes the one you love will :
Your One and Only Wish
2. Which is your favorite color out of red, black, blue, green, yellow?
3. Your first initial?
4. Your month of birth?
5. Which color do you like more, black or white?
6. Name of a person of the same sex as yours.
7. Your favorite number?
8. Do you like California or Florida more?
9. Do you like the lake or the ocean more?
10. Write down a wish (a realistic one).
Are you done?
If so, scroll down
1. You are completely in love with this person.
2. If you choose:
Red: You are alert and your life is full of love.
Black: You are conservative and aggressive.
Green: Your soul is relaxed and you are laid back.
Blue: You are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the ones you love.
Yellow: You are a very happy person and give good advice to those who are down.
3. If your initial is:
A-K: You have a lot of love and friendships in your life.
L-R: You try to enjoy life to the maximum and your love life is soon to blossom.
S-Z: You like to help others and your future love life looks very good.
4. If you were born in:
Jan.-Mar.: The year will go very well for you and you will discover that you fall in love with someone totally unexpected.
Apr.-June: You will have a strong love relationship that will not last long but the memories will last forever.
July-Sept.: You will have a great year and will experience a major life changing experience for the good.
Oct.-Dec.: Your love life will not be too great, but eventually you will find your soul mate.
5. If you choose...
Black: Your life will take on a different direction, it will seem hard at the time but will be the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change.
White: You will have a friend who completely confides in you and would do anything for you, but you may not realize it.
6. This person is your best friend.
7. This is how many close friends you have in a lifetime.
8. If you choose...
California: You like adventure.
Florida: You are a laidback person.
9. If you choose...
Lake: You are loyal to your friends and your love. And you are very reserved.
Ocean: You are spontaneous and like to please people.
10. This wish will come true only if you RE-POST THIS BULLETIN in one hour and it will come true before your next birthday
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.’
DO NOT READ WHAT IS BELOW IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE WHEN IT COMES TO POSTING TO SAVE YOUR LIFE!!
If you have random mood swings for no reason, copy and paste this onto your profile.
I am the girl ... that doesn't go to school dances, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird, and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cellphone or regular phone. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. But I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn't care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with Harry Potter, who can express herself better with words, and knows the importance of the little things
1.)You accidentally enter your password on a microwave.
YOU KNOW YOU'RE AN AUTHOR IF...
You talk to yourself a lot.
You talk to yourself about talking to yourself. (e.g. 'Why do I constantly ask my self random things?')
When you talk to yourself you often talk to yourself like you're talking to someone else. (e.g. 'Have you ever noticed that deliver could mean someones liver?')
After uttering a profound peice of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand with awe and say, 'Holy crap, this stuff is great for sugar highs...'
You live off of sugar and caffeine (the two greatest things ever discovered!)
You'll check your e-mail every day of the week and then disappear off the face of the earth.
You're e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random.
When replying to an e-mail, you'll never actually address the point of it.
No matter where you are in a room you never have to get up to find a pen/pencil and paper.
The letters on your keyboard are wearing off.
People think you have A.D.D.
You think it'd be cool to have A.D.D.
You constantly start talking in third person, present or past tense.
You start thinking about making lists like this and start giggling for no "apparent" reason
Your friends stopped looking at you funny for no apparent reason a loooooong time ago.
And FINALLY, the one way to tell if you're a good writer: You failed English 101.
You Might Have a Twilight Obsession if you . .
you check the twilightlexiconblog every time you log on to a computer.
you learn that the twilght movie is filming 45.5 miles away from your house and it takes all you have not to go watch.
you check stephanie meyer's website/ His Golden Eyes everyday to check information.
you squeal every time you see a silver Volvo, even if it's not your favorite car
you cringe whenever you hear/see Edward's or Bella's name and it has nothing to do with Stephenie Meyer.
you've ceased to believe that vampires actually have fangs or any weakness. And you believe all vampires must be inherently hot.
you're counting down the minutes until Breaking Dawn comes out.
a love song comes on and you immediately think of Edward and Bella.
you carry the books with you.
the name Edward becomes your new favorite guy name.
you try to compare a lot of things to the book.
you start imagining scenes from the books in your head before you go to bed.
you literally stopped breathing while watching clips from the movie
4 Things I Can't Live Without:
4. Harry Potter:)
5 Things I do everyday :
1.Daydream about being a vampire and living with Edward for ever
2.Check edwardsmeadow.com for upcoming news
3.Talk on the phone all night with my best friend about Twilight
4.Tune out my teachers and draw Edwards topaz eyes
5.Stare at the huge Edward Cullen poster on my wall and find even sometimes I talk to it! How embarrassing !!
5 Things I want in my life:
1.Edward Cullen aka Robert Pattinson
2.Emmet and Jasper as my big brothers
3.To shoot Mike Newton for ever trying to come on to Bella
4.To harm Jacob for doing it as well (although I would never shoot because a.He would heal and b.My mate loves him and she would kill me)
5.To get A in all my exams :)
I found this beautiful poem on the back of Gloria Hunningford's Autobiography
Sometimes By Frank Brown
Sometimes when the sun goes down,
It seems it will never rise again...but it will!
Sometimes, when you feel alone,
It seems your heart will break in two...but it won't.
And sometimes, it seems it's hardly worth carrying on...but it is.
For sometimes, when the sun goes down,
It seems it will never rise again,
But it does!
I love Edward Cullen. I would gladly give up my whole life (and soul) to be with him but since he is only a character my dreams are shattered and I have to live with the normal boys of this world! Euh! Life's unfair.
Go Team Edward
If you love Twilight and didn't know what you did in your spare time before it, put this on your profile!
Favourite Quotes From Twilight The Movie:
Edward Cullen: to Bella You are my life now.
Edward Cullen: I leave you alone for two minutes and the wolves descend.
Last One (love this one)
YOU KNOW YOUR OBSESSED WITH TWILIGHT WHEN...
1. You refuse to face the fact that Edward is fictional
2. You count down the days until the next book comes out
3. You spend all your time coming up with theories for the next book
4. Your standards for men were instantly raised because of Edward
5. You secretly wish your boyfriend was a vampire
6. You accidentally address your dad as his name, like Bella
7. Volvos are your new favorite car
8. You quote the books constantly
9. You relate everything… I mean, EVERYTHING, to Twilight
10. You have now started biting people, or threatened to
11. If anyone so much as looks at your books the wrong way, you start screaming at them.
12. If anyone hasn’t read the books, you take it as a personal offence
13. You’ve already planned you and Edward’s wedding and handed out the invitations
14. You attempt not to sleep because, if Edward doesn’t need sleep, neither do you.
15. You dress up as a vampire by painting your face white, and putting purple under your eyes, and go out in public.
16. You suddenly find pale boys really attractive
17. All someone has to say to make you cry is “Edward’s not real.”
18. You start thinking really embarrassing thoughts, but immediately stop, fearing that Edward heard you.
19. You fear that someone will turn into a werewolf when they get angry
20. When you fall or trip, you refer to it as a "Bella moment".
21. Topaz is your new favorite color, courtesy of Edward's eyes.
22. You welcome rain so that your home can be more like Forks.
23. You pray for Stephanie Meyer to have Bella and Edward end up together.
24. Human baseball seems more boring than usual.
25. You carry a Twilight book with you at all times.
26. You will spend hours in front of the computer in Twilight fan groups, or searching for new Twilight information.
27. Your sleep schedule is completely reversed due to the all-nighters you pulled to read the books.
28. You try to see what character your family or friends resemble.
29. Your lifelong goal is to become a vampire and live with the Cullen’s.
30. You bawled when Edward left and when Edward came back.
31. You now never want to tan, so you can look like a vampire.
32. You see someone with dark eyes and think, "they must be thirsty."
33. You go back and forth from hating, to loving, to hating Jacob Black.
34. You constantly nag your friends to start reading Twilight, even though they don't need to, since you talk about it so much they know everything that happens.
35. You have to remind yourself to breathe when you think of Edward Cullen
36. You would give anything to see Edward sparkle in the sun.
37. You cried when Alice saw Edward planning to die.
38. You wish you could blush like Bella.
39. You constantly wonder whether your blood would be appealing to vampires and secretly hope it is.
40. When someone asks you out you say, “Sorry. I’m already dating Edward Cullen.”
41. You’re convinced you are the biggest fan and will argue with anyone who begs to differ
42. Your notebooks have “Mrs. Edward Cullen” written all over
43. Your mom no longer threatens to ground you, but to take away your books.
44. In your mind, serial killers no longer exist. Only newborn vampires do.
45. Your heart flutters anytime Edward talks.
46. You want to punch Charlie in the face when he is rude to Edward.
47. You make people read the books, but secretly hope they wont, so the obsession will only be yours.
48. You get very angry when someone says vampires sleep in coffins. Or only come out at night. Or won't show up in film.
49. You shun anyone who tries to convince you vampires don’t exist
50. You get into fights with your Twilight obsessed fans over which one is going to marry Edward
51. You throw birthday parties for the characters in the books
52. You would gladly trade your life for Bella's, even if that means occasionally being attacked by vampires.
53. You're cold, and you wish you had Jacob.
54. The Twilight books are guarded with your life.
55. You will follow a silver Volvo, convinced that Edward is in it and get very depressed when you realize he’s not.
56. You wish you owned Bella's truck.
57. You attempt at being as graceful as Alice. And fail miserably.
58. Your future children's names are all names from the books.
59. Edward is the hottest name alive.
60. You've bought several copies of each book to give as future presents to yourself.
61. You've made t-shirts that relate to Twilight.
62. You screamed when Bella kissed Jacob
63. You find yourself subconsciously narrating your life.
64. You started using strawberry shampoo
65. You wish you had a Jacob and Edward to fight for you
66. When you read Twilight fan fiction
67. You write Twilight fan fiction
68. You plan on moving to Forks someday.
69. You've pinch the bridge of your nose when you got angry
70. Edward’s version of Twilight Chapter 1 gives you chills.
71. You are either thrilled that Robert Patterson is playing Edward, or completely depressed.
72. You're convinced vampires exist, and you're not ashamed of it
73. You love when it is rainy, cloudy, or snowy out, and hate when it is sunny.
74. You check the weather in Forks, when you live no where near it.
75. You introduce yourself to people as Mrs. Cullen
76. When talking online you always remember to capitalize Twilight and any other name from the book
77. You look at all the pale people in your classes and wonder if they're secretly vampires and wish to ask them if they can turn you into one
78. You dream about Edward nearly every night
79. You dream of Vampires nearly every night
80. You want to go to Forks for your spring/summer break
81. You smile/sigh whenever you hear/see Edward's name and it has nothing to do with Twilight
82. You’re unable to believe that vampires actually have fangs or some crazy dark side
83. You are certain that your boyfriend is a vampire simply on the basis that he's handsome/shiny/composed
84. You start imagining scenes from the books in your head at random moments
85. You’ve convinced random strangers to read the book or see the movie
86. You waste the ink of your print cartridge thanks to printing images and images of Edward
87. You cry because your father used Eclipse as a coaster for his drink
88. You relate even the weirdest things to the book
89. You think you can feel Edward beside you while you're reading/dreaming/talking/walking/etc (maybe even when you’re doing nothing at all)
90.your friends/family have told you to shut-up because you talked about Twilight to much
91. You start talking to the book
92. While talking to your friends, they mention something that reminds you of Twilight, and you mutter a joke from Twilight and start laughing your head off
93. You’ve highly considered naming your future son Edward.
94. Whenever somebody mentions the words 'vampire' or 'werewolf', you immediately try to worm your way into the conversation just to make sure they're not insulting them
95. You still cry at sad parts of the book... even though you've read it just so many times
96. You smack your brother/sister when they say Edward doesn’t exist or is a total retard. and don’t stop smacking until they say they’re sorry
97. You have over 500 Twilight related pictures on your computer
98. You've re-created Bella's bracelet
99. You already have a space on your bookshelf for Midnight Sun
100. You already have the tickets reserved for the midnight showing of the New Moon the movie
1. If you have ever tripped over air and expected Edward to catch you copy and paste this onto your profile.
2. If you ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this to your profile
3. If you love rain, copy and paste this into your profile.
4. If you have ever been so obsessed with Twilight that whenever you hear thunder you think of vampires playing baseball. Copy and paste this into your profile (Go Eddy!)
Emmet Cullen: Stronger Than You since 1915 Jasper Hale: Charming Ladies since 1843 Alice Cullen: Quirkier than You since 1901 Rosalie Hale: Better Than You since 1915 Edward Cullen: Hotter and Spicier Than You since 1901
Jasper Hale: Charming Ladies since 1843
Alice Cullen: Quirkier than You since 1901
Rosalie Hale: Better Than You since 1915
Edward Cullen: Hotter and Spicier Than You since 1901
Jacob Black glared at the children dressed as vampires, and he knew it wasn't right, but he lied and told them there was no candy left anyway.
Copy and paste this in your profile if you would gladly drive to Forks, kidnap Jacob Black, and slap him with a rubber chicken until he admitted that Bella and Edward belong together, and that you are the awesomest person ever.
I have OCD: Obsessive Cullen Disorder.
WIWAVS: Wishing I Was A Vampire Syndrome.
HEY EDWARD! DUMP BELLA COME WITH CUZ"
#1:My father doesn’t own a gun.
#2:I like rainy weather too.
#3:I run away to Italy too.
#4:I like penguins too.
#5:I like driving fast.
#6:We’re all afraid of losing you.
Carlisle makes me smile.
Jasper makes me happy.
Emmett makes me laugh.
Edward makes me scream hysterically.
Cullen boys make other boys feel pathetic for the rest of their lives
Edward can bust my headboard bite my pillows and bruise my body any day.
When life gives me lemons I throw them back and demand Edward
Do that again and I’m so giving you a paper cut in front of Jasper.
Because I've read Twilight,I have Unrealistic Expetation of men.
Edward Cullen Making real guys feel pathetic since 1901
Dracula, puff, or like Edward Cullen.
Zac Efron is Jealouse of Edward Cullen
Only a Vampire can Really LOVE you FOREVER
Copy n' past
If you have considered
naming your kids Edward,
Bella, Alice, Jasper,
Carlisle, or Esme,
copy and paste this onto your profile
If you are so obsessed with
Twilight that it is NOT even funny
anymore, copy this onto your profile.
If you think vampires are
real and you want to join them,
copy this onto your profile.
If people think you are
copy and paste this onto your profile
You know it's gonna
be a bad day when you fall out of bed
and miss the floor.
If you have ever just wanted
to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile
If you're random and proud of it,
copy and paste this in your profile!
If you've ever walked into a
doorway that you could've
clearly dodged, you just
weren't paying close enough
attention, copy and paste this
on your profile.
(I can't help if I walk in to bright red things)
My best friend is insane,
if you agree or if you
have an insane friend then
copy this to your profile
If you've ever burst out laughing
in a quiet room, add this to your profile.
If you are absolutely in love
with Stephenie Meyer's fictional
character Edward, from Twilight,
copy and paste this into your profile.
(I will find him one of these days)
If you hear voices of the
characters in your head...
copy and paste this on
(I'm not crazy...but Jasper says Hi!)
If you love rain,
copy and paste this
into your profile.(Who doesn't love rain?)
If there are times where you just
wanna annoy someone
for the heck of it copy this into your profile
If you ever felt like killing someone
(or more than one person)
because they wouldn't leave you
alone when you told them
not to distract you because
you were busy copy this into
wouldn't listen!!all they had to do
was shut up!)
If you've ever asked a really stupid,
copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you ever forgotten
what you were talking about in
a conversation copy and
paste this into your profile.
Chocolate chip cookies are the best!!
If you agree,
copy and paste this into your profile!!
If you belive there is
and Edward Cullen and
you are going to find him,
copy and paste theis to your profile
Find a guy whos calls you beautiful instead of hot,
Who calls you back when you hang up on him,
Who will stay awake just to watch you sleep.
Wait for the guy who kisses your forehead,
Who wants to show you off to the world when you are in your sweats,
Who holds your hand in public and in front of his friends and family.
Wait for the one who is constantly reminding you of how much he loves you and how lucky he is to have you.
If you think that describes Edward Cullen, copy it into your profile.
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a Cashier hand this little boy some money back."The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old. The Cashier said, "I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll."
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?''
The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.''
Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look a round. She left quickly. The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand. Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.
"It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas.
She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her."
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her after all, and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly. "No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there."
His eyes were so sad while saying this. "My Sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''
My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked up at me and said: "I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall."
Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me "I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't forget me."
"I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister."
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. "Suppose we check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?''
"OK" he said, "I hope I do have enough." I added some of my money to his with out him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money.
The little boy said: "Thank you God for giving me enough money!"
Then he looked at me and added, "I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that mommy could give It to my sister. He heard me!''
"I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.''
"My mommy loves white roses."
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket. I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started. I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind.
Then I remembered a local news paper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl.
The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma.
Was this the family of the little boy?
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the news paper that the young woman had passed away.
I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.
She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed for ever.. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister is still, to this day, hard to imagine.
And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
Now you have 2 choices:
1) Repost this message, or
2) Ignore it as if it never touched your heart