Poll: Should I start working on Magia or Uzumaki Nariko? Vote Now!
Author has written 5 stories for X-Men: Evolution, Naruto, and Justice League.
Well, hello there my starry eyed cupcakes! Call me Harumi. Or AkaiNeko. Or Neko. Or Savvy Cat. Or whateever variation of my name you can think of!
So, what shall I tell you about? Hm, well, let's start with the basics:
Name: Savvy Cat
Age: 5 years past... not gunna happen :P
Height: Bleh. Taller than I'd like.
Likes: Too much to count... let's see... rainbows, cupcakes, puppies, sparkles, kitties... the dark side... O.O Oi! Who said that?
MURPHY'S LESSER-KNOWN LAWS:
1. Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
2. He who laughs last thinks slowest.
3. Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
4. Those that live by the sword get shot by those who don't.
5. Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.
6. The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90 probability you'll get it wrong.
7. If you lined up all the cars in the world end to end, someone would be stupid enough to try to pass them, five or six at a time, on a hill, in the fog.
8. If the shoe fits, get another one just like it.
9. The things that come to those who wait will be the things left by those who got there first.
10. Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat all day drinking beer.
11. A flashlight is a case for holding dead batteries.
12. The shinbone is a device for finding furniture in a dark room.
13. A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.
14. When you go into court, you are putting yourself in the hands of 12 people who weren't smart enough to get out of Jury duty
I'm sorry I don't have glamorous hair, perfect skin, the straightest teeth, or the best body. I'm sorry I don't doll myself up all the time and that I wear those baggy shirts around the house. I'm sorry that I like to eat junk food once in a while and I'm sorry that I'm not a fitness guru. I'm sorry I'm not like some of the other girls. But the funniest thing of all is that I'm not sorry at all.
You can take my scarf. You can take my food. You can take my santa claus. But if you dare take my hat... if you dare, i will scream and tear at your face like an angry beaver... So i suggest you don't.
i didn't fall, i was testing gravity... it still works.
I'm on a diet. I only eat chocolate on days that end wioth 'y'
i dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having there motives questioned.
Yes i do use my hairbrush as a microphone and dance around my room in my underwear. Thankyou very much.
'" Immature" is just a word used by people who don't know how to have fun.
I am totally awesome. Agree or die.
I am smiling. That alone should scare you.
I'm the kind of person that walks into a door and apologizes.
if you can't fix it with duck tape, you haven't used enough.
When nothing goes right...go left.
I'm on a seafood diet. i see food. I eat it.
Everyday I beat my previous record of consecutive days i've stayed alive.
i run with scissors. it makes me feel dangerous.
I am a GPS: Continue straight for 500m then turn right onto Insanity lane.
Note to self: Do not push a door when it says 'pull'
Why yes I do randomly use british accents.
Lets all laugh hysterically. It scares them.
Shouting lumos at the light switch will not help. I've tried it.
No matter how hard you try, pushing random combinations on brick walls will not open a secret entrance to Diagon Alley. I've tried that too.
I am the future of the world. Be afraid. Be very afraid.
Unsafe External Link