Author has written 6 stories for Twilight, and Maximum Ride.
I would be Chris, short for Christine.
Shout out timeeee!
First and foremost, I would like to give a shoutout to my friend SinisisterGinny!! She is so very awesome!! She is also one of my most random friends! She is the one who I had the Max Ride conversation with down below vvvvv Hehe! Anyways, she's just dang cool. XP
Well, I'd just like to give a shout-out to my very good buddy, Demelza Llivell! Hurrayyy!
I am in LOVE with Christofer Drew Ingle. (A.K.A. nevershoutnever!) Definitely look him up, but don't fall in love, 'cause he's MINEEE! >:D >.>
I asked my mum to buy me red contacts the other day. She said no. I cried.
I told my mum that I was weird. She honestly told me I wasn't weird. I cried. She though I was crazy and darn near sent me to a bloody insane asylum!
My favorite quotes as of right now!
"We all know the saying; 'Guns don't kill people. People with mustaches do.' And that is so true!" -Destery of Des and Nate on Youtube. Episode IDEK 9 1/2.
"I want slippers that look like feet!" -Me... I was having a random day...
"What would happen if Fang died?"
"All the ladies in the house throw your ands in the air!
Okay, all of you Robert Pattinson fans: He looks like a freaking homeless monkey. In need of a good shower. And what is up with that "R-Patz" thing?! That goes for "K-Stew". WTF?! What do you people see in him?! And, I swear, if "R-Patz" and "K-Stew" are cast as Max and Fang? I'm going to rip Catherine Hardwicke's scrawny little head right off of her body!!
Random Musings (I must give credit for most of these to my sister's husband, Allan. Everyone give Allan a big hand for being the most random guy I know! WOOT!)
I have just carved a face in a tangerine. Jack-o-Lanterns, consider yourselves outdone.
I always try to avoid the flight attendants on the airplane, because I don't want to participate in the awkward small talk that they try to make with you. o_o
Whenever I see someone eat a chicken nugget, I think, Good for them. Using every part of the animal, like the noble Na'avi.
I am as old today as I have ever been.
I step almost exclusively ON the mome raths.
You know, I actually believe that kissing an octopus would be much more enjoyable than many circles would lead you to believe.
How did the word uber become part of the english language?? I mean, don't get me wrong, it's an uber cool word. I think the next foreign word America should adopt would be "mafan" (Meaning pain in the rear in Taiwanese)
People who are over 90 should be able to hunt and kill others over 90 without consequences.
I wish we all had bullet absorbing ceilings. Firing guns in the air would help put emphasis on certain statements, celebrations, and liven up meetings.
Remember how the 1st Harry Potter had ghosts @ Hogwarts? Apparently the directors of subsequent films don't.
Japanese commercials make me happy.
I am afraid that my cat has grass aided bulimia. I need to say something, but I know she will just ignore me.
I'm really disappointed that "The World's Oldest Man" seems to keep dying. We need a stronger world's oldest man.
I get excited when I hear "Vanilla Ice", and even moreso when it is followed by "Cream".
I'm blaming everything bad that happens to me for the next couple of weeks on Michael Jackson. Why did you make me sick this weekend MJ?
Letting fear control your life is still probably better than letting your obsession with collecting porcelain clowns control your life.
I was about to get into a car accident, when I saw a "baby on board" sticker and decided aainst it with only a second to spare.
How do we know for sure that goldfish don't like it when you tap or shake their tank, or pet them?
I am sick and tired of waiting for a commercially viable hovercraft, so watch out radio shack, I'm building my own.
AND NOW... ANNOYING COPY/PASTE TIME!!
1. Whats your middle name?
2. When is your birthday?
3. What is your current mood?
4. Are you single or taken?
5. Do you like to talk?
6. How many siblings do you have?
7. Are you happy?
8. Do you love someone?
9. What is your favorite sport?
10. What are you wearing?
11. What would your last name be if you married the last person you texted?
12. Do you like summer?
13. What is the last thing you ate?
14. What are you excited for?
15. Do you believe in love at first sight?
16. Do you have any pets?
17. Do you like to talk on the phone?
18. Why did you last cry?
19. How many piercings do you have?
20. Do you like music?
21. How tall are you?
22. Are you comfortable with yourself?
23. What is your favorite song?
24. Do you enjoy running?
25. How often do you tan?
26. Is anything bothering you?
27. Are you anxious to see someone right now?
28. If you could move anywhere, where would you move?
29. Do you have any best friends?
30. Do you have a best friend of the opposite sex?
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 81, and find line 4.
"it had to be even harder on the younger kids." -Max: A Maximum Ride novel.
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
An ugly yellow wall.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
The Balgeetles. (Phineas and Ferb.)
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The air conditioning
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
I went to feed my dog. It's pouring, and it's cold. Not a good mix for me.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
smellyalata by Nevershoutnever. On youtube.
9. What are you wearing?
My oversized T-shirt and my moose pants. :D
10. Did you dream last night?
No, not really.
11. When did you last laugh?
When me and my brother were doing a silly dance to "Ring My Bell"
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
13. Seen anything weird lately?
14. What do you think of this survey?
Um... It's okay?
15. What is the last film you saw?
Avatar. LOVED IT!!
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Fang? Uh... yeah, that's pretty much it.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
I love to sing. I play piano. There's a whole lot of other things you don't know about me, that none of you shall ever find out. Okay?
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I would make the guy I like date me.
19. George Bush:
Should die. Not really. Just kidding. (I know alot of people that would say that though...)
20. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Blaire. I love that name. Or Jolissa.
21. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Tyler. I have always wanted to name a boy that.
22. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Yeah. I want to live in Japan.
MAXIMUM RIDE FAN QUESTIONS:
1. Do you think Iggy is hot?
Considering I've never actually seen him, I can't actually answer that... .-.
2. Did you cry when Ari died?
It made me sad... But I don't really cry over books.
3. Do you think Fang is hot?
See #1. But I'm sure he is!!
4. How do you pronounce Ari's name?
I think it's Ah-ree, but, I never really can tell... >.
5. Do you laugh every time you read the name Mr. Chu?
I never actually thought it was that funny until it was mentioned... Weird...
6. -SPOILER ALERT- In MAX, did you laugh hysterically when Total started talking about marriage?
It was more along the lines of, "Is James Patterson on drugs??"
7. -SPOILER ALERT- Did you squeal at all the faxness in MAX?
Um, hello? I LIVE for Faxness... e.e
8. Did you angrily throw your book across the room when the flock split up?
I wanted to slap Fang in the face... But there was no book-chucking.
9. Who is your favorite character?
10. Do you like Jeb?
Meh. I don't hate him as much as Max does, that's for sure.
11. -SPOILER ALERT- Were you making a genuine "WTF" face when Max and Fang grew gills?
Eh, not until you mentioned it right then... O.O
12. Did you think MAX was better than TFW?
13. -SPOILER ALERT- Did you get slightly fed up with Nudge and Angel's slight attitudes in MAX?
Yes... They were totally OOC in MAX... And you said slight alot...
14. Which book is your all time favorite?
MAX. Oh, the Faxness!!
15. If the flock had a theme song, what would it be?
I would definitely choose Get Off of My Back by Bryan... Adams? Something like that.
16. Have you ever imagined the flock as a band playing whatever song comes up when listening to your iPod?
Hmmm... Not that I can recall.
17. Who do you think the voice should be?
I thought it was totally Jeb... And then it wasn't. I honestly have no idea, now.
18. Do you think one or more members of the flock should learn to play an instrument?
It would be kind of irrelivent, no? Unless they've settled down... Max wouldn't have the patience. I could see Fang playing guitar, though.
19. What bugged you the most about TFW?
20. MIGGY or FAX?
Uhm, FAX?! I'm such a hopeless romantic. I feed off of other's romantic lives... And Miggy just seems wrong.
I'm quite the interesting person, no? Hehe
Congratulations! your wish will now
Now follow this carefully...it
If you repost this within the next 5 min.
This is scary!
The phone will ring right after you repost!
I honestly only reposted this because I'm a hopeless romantic and am completely gullible... >_