Author has written 5 stories for Alice in Wonderland, Princess Bride, Labyrinth, and Harry Potter.
i'm Lollypoxx!! i often fancy calling myself HerRoyalInsanity, Edge, QueenofSpades, Muse or Lullaby, but i'm MUCH too lazy to change my screen name. on fictionpress, i am known as "a sun-drenched lullaby"
you may just call me Kelpie
Great and All-Powerful Empress of All, if you wish to be formal
i am the part-time goddess of art supplies and bookmarks
THINGS I LOVE:
Flea markets, markers, grapes, riding horses, beach volleyball
THINGS I HATE:
Grasshoppers, onions, pain
If you went to save Jack Sparrow just because you missed him, copy and paste this onto your profile
I'm on Team Physically-and-Emotionally-Abusive-Boyfriend AND Team Son-of-a-Bitch...nah. SCREW THEM BOTH!!
EMILIE AUTUMN'S RULES FOR THE WAYWARD VICTORIAN GIRL:
1. Your maquillage is your mask. Your mask is your liberation. Apply neatly without vulgarity.
2. Your corset is your armour. Lace it tightly. Breathing is unimportant.
3. Your stockings prove your virtue. Be certain they are clean and free of tears.
4. When properly attired, invite yourself to the nearest tea party, or host one yourself. GUESTS ARE OPTIONAL...
Kerli has created a list of agreements, which I rank almost up there with the 10 COMMANDMENTS...
7 AGREEMENTS (by Kerli):
1. You shall love. You are the perfect child of god. He created you after his own face. He gave you both dark to overcome and light to reach out to. You are loved no matter what you look like. No matter what you do. You are accepted, your dreams are supported and your fears will be taken care of.
2. You shall trust. You shall have faith in the Mother Earth and Father Sky. They are your parents. Be a good child. Ask for what you need only. Don't be greedy. Parents don't like greedy kids. Be grateful, patient, hardworking and loyal. Your efforts will be rewarded.
3. You shall thank. Thank for everything. Thank for the beauty. Thank for the creativity. Thank for living here. Life is a miracle and you are blessed to be a part of this beautiful place. Thank for the obstacles. They make you stronger. Nobody can see the flower until it breaks out from its seed; until it breaks the ground in order to reach the sunlight. How does it know the sun is there? It doesn't know. It feels.
4. You shall work hard. Big dreams take a lot of time to come true. A road uphill is always hard. A road downhill is always easy. Go uphill; the view from the top of the mountain is worth it.
5. You shall have respect. You shall have respect for the ONE and only living being. You are perfect. So is everybody else. You don't have the right to hate, judge or hurt anybody. We are all equal, we will all get rewarded or punished by something bigger than us. Save your energy for love. Don't waste it on hate.
6. You shall change. Change in your life is as natural as change in season. Things need to die in order to be born again. Don't stop the circle from turning. Turn with it.
7. You shall dream. Dream yourself ready. Because you can.
PAIRINGS I LOVE
Bob the Tomato/Madame Blueberry (oh yeah. I went there.)
Jack Sparrow/Elizabeth Swann
Sweeney/Lovett (who says her name has to be NELLIE?? What a sissy name for a money-lusting cannibal baker. I'm going to call her Mag. So there.)
PAIRINGS I HATE
Artemis/Holly (honestly, she's about half his size, FULL GROWN)
Edward/Bella (they're completely different species!! could you REALLY see a dragon falling for a worm? -Edward being the worm, by the freaking way-)
-Twoflower: "You've just been rescued from certain death!"
-Death: "Your lifetime is up, Rincewind. I can't hang around all day."
-Rincewind: "Let's just say that if complete and utter chaos was lightning, then he'd be the sort to stand on a hilltop in a thunderstorm wearing wet copper armour and shouting 'ALL GODS ARE BASTARDS.''' Color of Magic (book)
-Jareth: "Nothing?? NOTHING?? Nothing, tra la la?" Labyrinth
-Liessa Dragonlady: "Nobody ever leaves the Wyrmberg...except metaphorically speaking." Color of Magic
Weapon of choice:Hmmmm... I'd have to say... SPORK!
Hogwarts House: Slytherin! WOOT! You are ambitious, cunning, sly, resourseful, power-hungry and tend to disregard the stupid rules. You are not evil, contrary to popular belief, but merely more competetive. However, your house does attract more evil wizards than the others. Some of your bretheren include Andromeda Tonks, Bellatrix Lestrange, Severus Snape, Draco Malfoy and Tom Riddle (aka Lord Voldemort)
Personality: Argumentative, happy-go-lucky, ambitious, people-person
Heroes: Marie Antoinette, Duchess Georgiana of Devonshire, Coco Chanel
Favourite Movies: Harry Potter 6, Princess Bride, Kate & Leopold, Labyrinth, Mirrormask, Miss Congeniality, (500) Days of Summer, 27 Dresses, Sweeney Todd, Color of Magic, Alice in Wonderland
TV Shows: 30 Rock, Ugly Betty, I Dream of Jeannie, Gilligan's Island, the Addams Family
Favourite Musicians: Kerli, Emilie Autumn, Lil Wayne, Britney Spears, Linkin Park
Favourite Books: Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, The Hollow Kingdom trilogy, Artemis Fowl, Harry Potter, Mirrormask, Rat Boys, Elemental Gelade, the Magic in Manhattan series, Gingerbread, Blood & Chocolate
WHY BE DIFFICULT, WHEN, WITH JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT, YOU CAN BE IMPOSSIBLE?