Poll: Which one of my stories should I do the next chapter to? Vote Now!
Author has written 21 stories for Naruto, Harry Potter, Soul Eater, Fullmetal Alchemist, and Durarara!!/デュラララ!!.
Name: Sunny S. I love my initials, that match Severus Snape's!
Age: 18 years old for the moment
Home: North Carolina...where in NC you'll never know xD
About Me: First off...I AM GAY!! Alright, now that that is done...I tend to be a nice person, but I am not scared to defend my friends and family by doing whatever I think is necessary I tend to go overboard if it's too serious, just to let you know...meaning saying and doing things I shouldn't and I have had people tell me that I am a very loyal, trustworthy friend who's good with advice...I guess I am, so you can always ask me stuff if you really need to don't be shy! About myself physically? Well I wear glasses blah, a have dark chocolate eyes bit darker than Iruka's!, my natural hair color is brunette, but since a dyed it really dark red a few months ago it's a really dark brown with a bit of red near the tips, and um...well I'm 5'1" I''m not short!!...I'm fun-sized xD Hehe, well that's about it.
Likes: House MD, Durarara!, FMA, Soul Eater, Naruto, Harry Potter, Inuyasha, Anime, Manga, Music, Yaoi, Yuri, Hentai, APH, dark creatures, and other stuff like that.
Dislikes: Hmm...mostly hateful, flaming people and of course people that do not like bisexuals, gays, transsexuals, lesbians, and so-called 'different' people...and rap music, but I think that's about it.
Top Ten Reasons Why Gay Marriage Is Wrong:
1) Being gay is not natural. Real American's always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3)Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans
Please repost this if you are for gay marriage. GO GAYS!!
A masochist, sadist, murderer, pyromaniac, zoophile, and necrophiliac
"Person One: I know you are, but what am I?
People are like slinkies. Completely useless but still fun to push down stairs.
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
(Someone boring talking to you) "Hold that thought, I need to do something" walk over and stare at a wall "yup, a lot more interesting"
It takes 82 muscles to frown, and only 8 to reach out and slap the shit out of somebody.
18 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level of Insanity
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don’t disguise your voice.
3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
4. Put your garbage can on your desk and label it “IN”
5. Put Decaf in the coffee maker for three weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to Expresso.
6. Finish all your sentences with “In accordance with the prophecy.”
7. Don't use any punctuation
8. As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
9. Ask people what sex they are. Laugh hysterically after they answer.
10. Specify that your drive-through order is “To Go.”
11. Sing along at the Opera.
12. Go to a poetry recital and ask why all the poems don’t rhyme.
13. Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical sounds all day.
14. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can’t attend their party because you’re not in the mood.
15. When the money comes out of the ATM, scream “I WON! I WON!”
16. When leaving the Zoo, start running towards the parking lot yelling,"Run for your lives, they’re loose!!"
17. Tell your children over dinner, “Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go.”
And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity...
18. Copy and send this list to someone to make them smile...It's called therapy.
You say BABY PINK
Copy and paste if you are proud to go against the grain.
A girl and her boyfriend were speeding over 100 mph on a motorcycle.
Girl: Slow down, I'm scared.
Guy: No, this is fun.
Girl: No it's not. please, it's so scary.
Guy: Then tell me you love me.
Girl: I love you, now please slow down.
Guy: Now give me a big hug.
(She gives him a big hug)
Guy: Can you take my helmet off and put it on yourself, it's really bothering me.
The next day in the newspaper, a motorcycle crashed into a building due to brake failure. Two people were in the crash, but only one survived. The truth was that halfway down the road the guy realized that his brakes weren't working, but he didn't want his girlfriend to know. Instead, he had her hug him and tell him she loves him one last time. Then he had her put on his helmet so that she would live, even though that meant he would die. If you would do the same thing for the person you love, copy and paste this into your profile.
Things I'm not allowed to do at Hogwarts.
1) Seamus Finnigan is not after me lucky charms
2) I do not weigh the same as a duck. Nor should I try to act like one.
3) "I've heard every possible joke about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge.
4) I will not sing "we're off to see the wizard" when sent to the Headmaster's office.
5) I will not bring a Magic Eight Ball to Divination class
6) I will not, under any circumstances, ask Harry Potter who died and made him boss
7) Professor Flitwick's first name is not Yoda
8) Remus Lupin does not want a flea collar
9) First years are not allowed to be fed to Fluffy
10) I will not make any jokes about Lupin and his "time of the month"
11) I will not give Hagrid Pokemon cards and convince him they're real animals
12) I will not sing the Badger Song during Hufflepuff-Slytherin quidditch matches
13) The Giant Squid is not an approriate date to the Yule Ball
14) When Death-Eaters are attacking Hogsmeade, I shall not point at the Dark Mark and shout "To the Bat Moblie, Robin!"
15) When a class-mate falls asleep, I shall not take advantage of the fact and draw a Dark Mark on his arm.
16) It's not necessary for me to yell "BURN!" every time Snape takes house points from Gryffindor
17) Any resemblance between Dementors and Nazgul is simply coincidental
18) I will not call the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher Kenny. Even if he is wearing an orange anorak
19) I will not refer to the Weasley Twins as "bookends"
20) I will ont dress up in a Dementor's suit and use a dustbuster on Harry's lips to make him do what I want.
21) I will not scare the Arithmancy students with my Calculus book.
22) I will not hold my wand in the air before I casting spells shouting "I got the power!"
23) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that the Knights who say Ni have challenged him to a duel and then have students yell "Ni!" from various directions.
24) I am not Xena: Warrior Princess and I shall not use war cries to signal my entrance when I enter a classroom
25) Its not necessary for me to yell "Bam!" everytime I apparate.
26) I will not steal Griffyndor's sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallway.
27) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music when wandering the halls.
28) "To conquer the earth with flying monkeys" is not an appropriate career choice.
29) I am not allowed to begin Herbology class by singing the theme song to "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes"
30) I am not allowed to paint the house elves blue and call them smurfs.
31) The Whomping Willow is not an Entwife
32) "Draco Malfoy, Take it up the Arse" is not an acceptable quidditch chant.
34) I am not Allowed to lock Harry Potter and Draco Malfoyin a closet to see if hot gay sex will occur.
34) It is a mad idea to tell Proffesor Mcgonagal that she takes herself too seriously
35) "Ya'll check this crap out!" is not an aprropriate way to announce that I am about to conduct an expirimental spell.
36) I will not say the phrase "Dude, get a life" to Voldemort.
37) I will not offer to pose nude for Collin Creevy.
38) I am no longer allowed to use the words "pimp cane" in front of Draco Malfoy.
39) Should I chance to see a Death Eater wearing a white mask, I should not start singing anything from The Phantom of the Opera.
40) Dumbledore does not have "nakie time".
16 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
Repost this if you laughed...
I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised. The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman.
I am the boy who never finished high school, because I got called a fag everyday
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
I am the one working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman.
I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights.
We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.
I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room.
I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had. I wish they could adopt me.
I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school. It was simply too much to bear.
We are the couple who had the realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men.
I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male.
I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men.
I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that.
I am the woman who died when the EMTs stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual.
I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I didn't have to always deal with society hating me.
I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind.
I am a warrior for my country serving proud, but can't be my true self because gays aren't allowed in the military.
I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most, love.
I am the person ashamed to tell my own friends I'm a lesbian, because they constantly make fun of them.
I am the who isn't sure what she is. I am the who is rejected by her "best friends" because of a less-than-conventional crush.
I am the boy tied to a fence, beaten to a bloody pulp and left to die because two straight men wanted to "teach me a lesson."
I am the girl who takes pride in her sexuality, but had almost no choice in why it happened.
I am the girl that is beaten up regularly.
I am the girl they all think is amazing and confident and strong, I am the girl they can't see inside.
The one who was raped over and over, the one who can't live without medication, the one who can't tell anyone that she is dying on the inside.
I'm the one who is afraid of male genitalia because of him.
I am the girl that can still love, even after this.
I am the proof that love overpowers all.
I am the girl that needed to say this, and the girl that's afraid to say it, because so many others have suffered worse.
This is the boy, Matthew Shepard. On October 7, 1998 Aaron McKinney and Russell Henderson lead him to a remote area east of Laramie where they demonstrated unimaginable acts of brutality . Matthew was tied to a split-rail fence where he was beaten and left to die in the cold of the night. Almost 18 hours later he was found by a cyclist who initially mistook him for a scarecrow. Matthew died on October 12 at 12:53 am at a hospital in Fort Collins, Colorado. MURDERED BECAUSE HE WAS GAY!!
IF YOU BELIEVE THAT HOMOPHOBIA IS WRONG... REPOST THIS!!
IF YOU ARE IGNORANT... IGNORE.
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
Number your 12 fave characters from a show and answer the questions!!
1. Severus Snape
2. Remus Lupin
3. Sirius Black
4. Draco Malfoy
5. Lucius Malfoy
6. Lily Evans
7. Bill Weasley
9. Harry Potter
10. Fenrir Greyback
1. Have you read a five/ten fic before?
2. Do you think three is hot? How hot?
Sirius Black? OH YEAH!! on a scale from 1 to 10? um, how about a 50
3. What would happen if six got one pregnant?
Uhhh, first out I don't think Lily could get Severus pregnant and second of all, I don't think Lily deserves Severus like that!
4. Do you recall any good fics about nine?
He's the main character, so I got to say...duh!
5. Would seven and two make a good couple?
6. Four/eight or four/nine?
Voldemort X Draco or Draco X Harry? I don't mind either pairing, but I defiantly prefer the latter!
7. What would happen if seven discovered three and eight in a secret relationship?
If Bill Weasley found out the Voldemort and Sirius were /together/? Uhhh, probably die from shock, I know I would!
8. Make a summary of at least twenty words for a two/six fic.
Lily Evans X Remus Lupin: It all started the day Remus finally took a stand against his friends to stop harassing Severus, making Lily friendly...
9. Is there a such thing as a four/ten romantic fluff story?
Fenrir Greyback X Draco Malfoy? Erm, hell no!!
10. Suggest a title for a one/five Hurt/Comfort fic.
Lucius Malfoy X Severus Snape: "The day Lucius finally saw Severus' mask fall..."
11. What kind of plot would you use if four wanted to seduce one?
Draco Malfoy seduce Severus Snape? Plot would probably involve very few articles of clothing and dirty words
12. Does anyone on your friends list read number seven/nine slash?
Bill Weasley X Harry Potter? I'm not if my friends read it, but I have!
13. If you wrote a songfic about number ten, what song would you chose?
Fenrir Greyback's song?! Hmmm...how about "Down to the Gallows", I think it fits in a way.