Author has written 12 stories for Fast and the Furious, Supernatural, Doctor Who, Batman: Arkham Asylum, Aliens/Predator, Avengers, Need for Speed series, and Mass Effect.
I have an ongoing series of stories at the moment which shape the world of Arkham City after Catwoman's shocking alternate ending;
- Bruce Wayne: A Psychological Report by Hugo Strange. (Batman, captured and interrogated by Doctor Hugo Strange after being left for dead by Joker and Talia al Ghul. Under the watchful eye of Hugo Strange, Bruce Wayne is cured of the poison Joker administered to him during the incident in Arkham City. After Protocol 10 was initiated, Batman was left for dead. Can he escape with his sanity in tact?)
- Batman: Contract Terminated. (It's the World's Greatest Detective...versus the World's Deadliest Assassin. Batman versus Deadshot, in the aftermath of Protocol 10. Batman tracks a series of murders across the City and races to save Jack Ryder's life, and makes a new ally.)
- Robin: Boy Brawler. (Robin tracks down Roman Sionis, AKA Black Mask, to the Industrial District of Arkham City, formerly Gotham, while Batman is busy tracking Deadshot.)
- Nightwing: New Years Eve. (Nightwing takes over patrolling Arkham City whilst Batman and Robin are indisposed. Currently on hiatus.)
- Gordon: Wanted Man. (Set after Arkham Origins, Gordon is framed for murder, and goes on the run. Can the Batman clear his name, and gain his trust?)
- The Ties That Bind. (Set between Gordon: Wanted Man & Arkham Asylum, detailing the origin of Two-Face, Poison Ivy and the development of Batman's relationship with the GCPD.)
- Untitled Arrow/Watch_Dogs spinoff. (Set after Nightwing: New Years Eve, and a spin-off of the Arkham series I have going. Oliver Queen returns from helping in Arkham City to find the Blume Corporation have taken over Starling City and installed their latest version of the ctOS. Starling City has become an easier place to live, crime appears to be down thanks to new ctOS applications with the authorities, and there seems to be no need for the Hood any more. That is, until a series of murders begin, and Felicity Smoak develops a device which has back-door access into the ctOS. Can Oliver justify the use of this device and stop the murders, before its too late?)
I am re-working a previously popular story known as Loki's Kicks, now know as G-Bent (a temporary title), fleshing out plot holes and fixing grammer issues.